The King of Hate Forums
WowDude

Persona 3

3 minutes ago, Amityville said:

You called @Phil an "idiot" on stream? That is gutsy of you and even more uncalled for dude.

No. I called him an idiot here. And that's what happens when you do something stupid. Get over yourself.

On 8/17/2018 at 9:51 PM, Nich2440 said:

No. I called him an idiot here. And that's what happens when you do something stupid. Get over yourself.

If you think calling someone an idiot is not an insult then you need to revalue your life and maturity, i don't even call my best friends idiots, even as a "joke" or when they do something wrong, i think you are a very frustrated person irl and you are always spewing your misery on these forums either on Phil or on other users, most of the posts that you make are negative or inflammatory posts seeking someone to fight or argue, i know loneliness and depression are very serious matters in our time but there are other ways of fighting them instead of being a jerk on the internet .

Edited by JonSnow24
  • Like 1

He's not calling DSP an idiot altogether, he is just saying this point of view is stupid and idiotic. Nich hasn't done anything wrong on the boards and I like his posts since they offer up some legit criticism for Phil to consider. 

11 hours ago, JonSnow24 said:

If you think calling someone an idiot is not an insult then you need to revalue your life and maturity, i don't even call my best friends idiots, even as a "joke" or when they do something wrong, i think you are a very frustrated person irl and you are always spewing your misery on these forums either on Phil or on other users, most of the posts that you make are negative or inflammatory posts seeking someone to fight or argue, i know loneliness and depression are very serious matters in our time but there are other ways of fighting them instead of being a jerk on the internet .

Well said!

That's our Nich for you, he freaks out now and again, I've exchanged words with him in the past, but I am not going to take it too seriously, after all it's just a forum, he does genuinely try to help Phil, some of his ideas are good, others are not.