Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Darksphere92

Rogue One - A Star Wars Story (2016)

Recommended Posts

 

Quote

 

Following the foundation of the Galactic Empire, a wayward band of Rebel fighters comes together to carry out a desperate mission: to steal the plans for the Death Star before it can be used to enforce the Emperor's rule

 

Release Date: December 16, 2016

Actor/Actresses:

Felicity Jones

Diego Luna

Riz Ahmed as Bodhi Rook

Ben Mendelsohn

Jiang Wen

Forest Whitaker

Rich Evans

Mads Mikkelsen

Alan Tudyk

Neil Breen

Jonathan Aris as Senator Jebel "Tree" Lonik

Edited by Darksphere92
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Star Wars Hype will never die!

 

Loving the new score very faithful to the original them but with a unique darker take from 8x Nominated with 1 Win Oscar Winner   Alexandre Desplat

Hes done scores from movies like 

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows - Part 1 & 2 

The King Speech 

Moonrise Kingdom

Argo

Rise of the Guardians

Zero Dark Thirty 

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Godzilla (2014)

The Imitation Game

The Danish Girl 

 

Zn96d1X.jpg

Could this be Vader or someone else?

Edited by sateler96
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Felicity Jones as Jyn Erso

Diego Luna as Rebel Captain

Riz Ahmed as Bodhi Rook

Ben Mendelsohn an Imperial Admiral 

Jiang Wen

Forest Whitaker

Rich Evans

Mads Mikkelsen as Galen Erso, Jyn's Father

Alan Tudyk in a motion capture role as a Rebel-owned Imperial enforcer droid

Jonathan Aris as Senator Jebel

Neil Breen

Jonathan Aris as Senator Jebel "Tree" Lonik

Genevieve O'Reilly will reprise her role as Mon Mothma from Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith. British actors Alistair Petrie and Eunice Olumide will both appear in the film.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*shrug* It looked alright. But did that one guy really say that the film he was making was his favorite of all time, or am I misunderstanding him? Did he just mean Star Wars in general?

I generally like Donnie Yen's martial arts roles, but he looks sort of stereotypical here as the blind badass martial artist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

*shrug* It looked alright. But did that one guy really say that the film he was making was his favorite of all time, or am I misunderstanding him? Did he just mean Star Wars in general?

I generally like Donnie Yen's martial arts roles, but he looks sort of stereotypical here as the blind badass martial artist. 

They said he is Force Sensitive 

Well the director has only made Monsters and Godzilla 

I mean its Star Wars thats like a dream to be in a Star Wars movie or direct it or just to be involved 

But im ezcited for this cause its different than the other Star Wars Movies 

Cause this is a pure War Movie being produced by the people who helped made Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down, and Zero Dark Thirty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

They said he is Force Sensitive 

Well the director has only made Monsters and Godzilla 

I mean its Star Wars thats like a dream to be in a Star Wars movie or direct it or just to be involved 

But im ezcited for this cause its different than the other Star Wars Movies 

Cause this is a pure War Movie being produced by the people who helped made Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down, and Zero Dark Thirty 

So is it trying to be more thematically meaningful about the reality of war? Maybe a little more serious about depicting it, military tactics, and all that?

Zero Dark Thirty is the film I liked best from that list. Actually, I never saw Black Hawk Down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

So is it trying to be more thematically meaningful about the reality of war? Maybe a little more serious about depicting it, military tactics, and all that?

Zero Dark Thirty is the film I liked best from that list. Actually, I never saw Black Hawk Down. 

Its great but its a War movie but also trying to get the plans of the Death Star 

Which is why Vader (James Earl Jones no one other) is also in this film 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Alexandre Desplat isn't doing the score for Rouge One anymore now its Michael Giacchino :( which isn't a bad thing I love Giacchino as a composer too which has learned alot of John Williams , but i hope they keep that dark score From trailers 

 

Desplat's Work

  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • Fantastic Mr. Fox 
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 & 2
  • The King's Speech 
  • The Ideals of March
  • Moonrise Kingdom
  • Argo
  • Zero Dark Thirty 
  • The Grand Budapest Hotel
  • Gozilla
  • The imitation Game 
  • The Secret Life of Pets

 

Giacchino's Work 

  • The Incredibles
  • Mission: Impossible III
  • Ratatouille
  • Cloverfield
  • Star Trek
  • Up
  • Let Me In
  • Super 8 
  • 50/50
  • Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
  • Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
  • This is Where I Leave You
  • Tomorrowland
  • Jurassic World
  • Inside Out
  • Zootopia
  • Star Trek Beyond
  • Doctor Strange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...