The King of Hate Forums
CaprioGaming

Phil"s Gaming interaction With Fans

Straight Forward anyone has a interest of joining phil in coop games is their a way to join without requirements (invites) etc to interact and join this gamer because their are multiple games releasing with a coop aspect and this could be an opportunity for his fanbase to join the action 

• Upvote 3

Depends if Phil is actually interacting with the players he's playing with. Which requires his mic to be on. If you mean playing in a lobby or room that DSP happens to be in but is to busy trying to give compelling singleplayer perspective commentary on a coop-game...

Not really.

10 hours ago, GhenghisKhant said:

Depends if Phil is actually interacting with the players he's playing with. Which requires his mic to be on. If you mean playing in a lobby or room that DSP happens to be in but is to busy trying to give compelling singleplayer perspective commentary on a coop-game...

Not really.

if its coop it could work to his advantage playing with peeps that know the mechanics providing an coop crew that phil needs in order to play certain coop games etc

The problem with that is in some games it would probably open the floodgates for people with malicious intent to ruin the game for him and the viewers.

• Upvote 1

He used to do fan appreciation streams every now and then, though I don't think he has done any since the DDoS attacks.

:edit: Oh just checked it was actually late 2015 when he last did them.

Edited by KGhaleon

43 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

He used to do fan appreciation streams every now and then, though I don't think he has done any since the DDoS attacks.

StI'll couldn't he just make a private lobby for fans? At least then he'd have a lot more control in it.

• Upvote 2

I do actually want to see more of this, but I don't know how well it'd work, between the overzealous haters and my own lack of knowledge with console multiplayer. 
I think it'd do wonders for Phil to do more with his fans. 

On 4/30/2016 at 0:59 PM, Venom said:

The problem with that is in some games it would probably open the floodgates for people with malicious intent to ruin the game for him and the viewers.

I agree, look how many people join just to mess with him how it is. Its really ignorant in my opinion.  

Won't be able to afford such things any more. He has to now work on aa kind ofexit plan.....

Fan's are nto ta reliable souce

I n a vry dangerous world sitituation....  such as "fan interaction" are no longer viable.. Look at what good you selfish lot (by this i mean the casual) to help him deal with the attacks by demanding more vieoigames from him and telling him to ignore efforts of savoyeurs like the ar and tpyhers.

Some of you lot are probably the same that said last year that he shoulg "ignore" the.......or to focus on as opposed ot protectinghimself from autonomous scumbags who slander him like MDP (granted , many of those where probably detractors embeddingthemselves ehre in order to spread taqiyaa

Of ignoring enemies that wished his ruin has finally taken a toll. He has reached isnolvency (or negareverse breakeven) point, with this his gaming "careeer"

Sorry for reviving this zombie thread , btw.  I was trying to  get my psot count up, and was trying share my thoguhs on thisfor other people , but forgot look atthis threads date ...tot t