The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MasterOfAwesomeness

Irrelevant Randomness 4.0

In Battlefield Hardline, since you can use sprays, I found a Sinon spray from SAO II and now I spray her all over the maps =3

​The two anime have similar situations but they're actually quite different from each other. Unfortunately I think Log Horizon season 2 went downhill for me compared to season 1.

​I'm more interested in the political happenings of the anime than the characters honestly, I've yet to see sword art online.

​Not until you watch Green Green, Bible Black and School Days

Oh, and you need a waifu, every Otaku has one =o

Not enough. He'll need to go through famous old anime to fully appreciate the medium he so loves and to understand how it eventually progressed to the here and now.

http://i.imgur.com/DPDnV4C.png

I forget where I found this picture, but it might have been on an earlier incarnation of these forums. It's supposed to apply most with anime that Gen Urobuchi is heavily involved in, but you can also try the game with any anime you like. Try darker ones for a higher probability of success. 

Edited by KingBunghole

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

HsRalz3.jpg

Here is the first image of Scarlett Johansson in Ghost in the Shell 

I haven't really kept up with news of this film at all. So I suppose they're gonna pretend that Johansson has some Japanese heritage in there, but Americanize most of it. I hear that at least one character, Daisuke Aramaki, is actually being played by a Japanese man.

Actually I'm not a purist about this franchise since I've only seen the ARISE films, not the original stuff yet. As long as it preserves the thought-provoking cyberpunk feel of the franchise, it could be good... but I'm not sure. 

7 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

I haven't really kept up with news of this film at all. So I suppose they're gonna pretend that Johansson has some Japanese heritage in there, but Americanize most of it. I hear that at least one character, Daisuke Aramaki, is actually being played by a Japanese man.

Actually I'm not a purist about this franchise since I've only seen the ARISE films, not the original stuff yet. As long as it preserves the thought-provoking cyberpunk feel of the franchise, it could be good... but I'm not sure. 

the only thing that worried me is the guy directing this has only directed one movie and that was Snow White and the Huntsman and the director got into a affair with Kristen Stewert I mean visually tha movie is great, but writing is not

but the writers for this movie one did Straight Outta Compton and was nominated for a Oscar

the other wrote Rise of the Planet of the Apes

I love Scar Jo i think she is a fantastic actress from Under the Skin and her underated performance that should of been nominated for a Oscar from Her 

15 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

the only thing that worried me is the guy directing this has only directed one movie and that was Snow White and the Huntsman and the director got into a affair with Kristen Stewert I mean visually tha movie is great, but writing is not

but the writers for this movie one did Straight Outta Compton and was nominated for a Oscar

the other wrote Rise of the Planet of the Apes

I love Scar Jo i think she is a fantastic actress from Under the Skin and her underated performance that should of been nominated for a Oscar from Her 

Their credentials aren't bad I guess. We'll see what happens, but historically speaking, I can't remember a time when Americans have successfully adapted an anime. I saw Dragon Ball Evolution and that was worse than a shit stain on my shoe. I can only hope the trend changes here because this is one of the most widely respected and influential anime out there. 

I haven't seen Under the Skin, but I remember Scar Jo's dramatic roles best from Lost and Translation and Her. Both films I enjoyed, so I think she can pull off drama. And of course she can pull off being a capable action heroine, as seen in The Avengers.

Edited by KingBunghole
  • Upvote 1

Just now, KingBunghole said:

Their credentials aren't bad I guess. We'll see what happens, but historically speaking, I can't remember a time when Americans have successful adapted an anime. I saw Dragon Ball Evolution and that was worse than a shit stain on my shoe. I can only hope the trend changes here because this is one of the most widely respected and influential anime out there. 

I haven't seen Under the Skin, but I remember Scar Jo's dramatic roles best from Lost and Translation and Her. Both films I enjoyed, so I think she can pull off drama. And of course she can pull off being a capable action heroine, as seen in The Avengers.

yeah lets not talk about that abomination lol, but hopefully with this and Netflix Death Note we can have good American Live Action Anime Films

just like how we might finally have Good Video Game movies with Warcraft and Assassin's Creed 

Literally just got the notification that Pokemon Sun/Moon anime starts tomorrow.
I now have one show for at least each day except tuesday

7 hours ago, kekon said:

Literally just got the notification that Pokemon Sun/Moon anime starts tomorrow.
I now have one show for at least each day except tuesday

Sadly theres no Gyms :( idk what Ash will do with his life