The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

Irrelevant Randomness 4.0

Wish you the best of luck, once more unto the breach. I'm starting Elfen Lied: Manga Edition: The Movie: The Manga. Since, ya know, the anime was never given a second season...plus it was based off the manga, so why the hell not read it? 

Started watching an anime and I hate the main character already 5 mins in -_-

Update:The bitch died in the first episode I'm happy :3

​Is this anime Shiki, by any chance? Might not be, but what was the annoying "protagonist" character died at the end of the first episode as well in Shiki.

I watched all of studio ghibli movies, attack on titan, and some series called ookami and her seven companions in the last few months.

Am I Otaku yet

​Not until you watch Green Green, Bible Black and School Days

Oh, and you need a waifu, every Otaku has one =o

*googles waifu*

...hmm, most of the girls in the animes i've watched are underage, any suitable suggestions that won't land me in jail?

Someone strong like mikasa and tsuundere like Ookami.

Overall a girl that could beat me up.

Smooth! A waifu is not given to you! You must find your waifu on your own and dedicate your life to her! Waifu is laifu.

Sounds like you're looking for someone like Asuna from Sword Art Online though. Dats just one suggestion though.

Smooth! A waifu is not given to you! You must find your waifu on your own and dedicate your life to her! Waifu is laifu.

Sounds like you're looking for someone like Asuna from Sword Art Online though. Dats just one suggestion though.

​Yes, yes. Im learning...one day, ONE DAY SENPAI WILL NOTICE ME!!!

​Michael who is my true waifu!?? I must know!

What kind of anime is that? 

​A slice of life comedy =p It starts of with three girls in the amusement club which is just a club that does nothing lol Eventually a forth girl joins and the conversations they have as well as the things they do are all just great :p Further in more characters get introduced and make repeated appearances. It has Yuri in the title but there isn't much of it lol. There are a lot of yuri couple teasing though throughout both seasons.

Basically the characters are great =p It's an anime you can just sit back and relax to as you laugh. There are even some 0_0 moments XD

In Battlefield Hardline, since you can use sprays, I found a Sinon spray from SAO II and now I spray her all over the maps =3

The anime I'm currently following is Log Horizon. Some say it's not as good as Sword Art Online but I find it alright.

​The two anime have similar situations but they're actually quite different from each other. Unfortunately I think Log Horizon season 2 went downhill for me compared to season 1.