The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Hero/Villain Mashup

Hello ladies and Gents,

MDC here to give you another thread.  This thread is about taking heroes and villains from comics, movies, television, cartoons, video games, and anime/manga and mashing them together.

Here is one of mine:

Superman.pngHIM.jpg

Superman vs HIM.

There is no way I could've done a Hero/Villain mashup without Superman.

We have the character that embodies the best of humanity going up against an incarnation of the Devil. To me, that is badass an epic.  We have seen Superman go up against really evil bastards, but to me, not like HIM.  HIM is a villain that will really challenge Superman on so many levels, it is not funny.  HIM will tell Superman that humanity is garbage and that he should just abandon them or destroy them.  However, we all know Superman is going to take HIM's bullshit.  He is going to stand up to HIM no matter what.  Superman will tell that he will never stop fighting for his dream to become a reality even if it costs him his life.  Overall guys, this is a hero/villain mash up for the ages.

Let me know what you guys think and don't be afraid to post up your hero/villain mash-ups.  PEACE!!!!

For mine I'm gonna pick 2 Crazy People to fight each other

algbtxvoyzrkbxz3exva.png

deadpool-1.jpg

Kylo Ren vs Deadpool 

not really gonna go into that much explanation Just one is obsessed into making his Grandfather happy and continuing what he has started not knowing that Vader turned good at the end of Return of the Jedi and him now turning full Dark Side by Killing Blah Blah - Spoilers and I'm going by a Fully trained Kylo Ren by Episode XI like i think he will be 

and You got Deadpool who is a killing Machine you don't even wanna know what he would do to those Stormtroopers you thought they sucked before against Jedi and Rebels, imagine what they can't do against Deadpool 

Of course Kylo would have a hard time killing Deadpool cause he can Heal and Regnerate which would be a interesting Badass and Funny Fight and if you thought 

2 Crazy Assholes 

Edited by sateler96
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Superman vs the entire list of Marvel villains.

Yeah, only a matter of how much time Superman takes to destroy them all.

There are a list of Marvel villains that could give Superman shit fits.

19 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

For mine I'm gonna pick 2 Crazy People to fight each other

algbtxvoyzrkbxz3exva.png

deadpool-1.jpg

Kylo Ren vs Deadpool 

not really gonna go into that much explanation Just one is obsessed into making his Grandfather happy and continuing what he has started not knowing that Vader turned good at the end of Return of the Jedi and him now turning full Dark Side by Killing Blah Blah - Spoilers and I'm going by a Fully trained Kylo Ren by Episode XI like i think he will be 

and You got Deadpool who is a killing Machine you don't even wanna know what he would do to those Stormtroopers you thought they sucked before against Jedi and Rebels, imagine what they can't do against Deadpool 

Of course Kylo would have a hard time killing Deadpool cause he can Heal and Regnerate which would be a interesting Badass and Funny Fight and if you thought 

2 Crazy Assholes 

Good one man.

• Upvote 1

Here is another one of mine:

Hulk.pngNappa.png

The Incredible Hulk from Marvel comics vs. Nappa from Dragon Ball.  What can I say more about two big time powerhouses capable of wrecking shit up.  I'd say this would be a pretty good mash-up.  However, as the saying goes, the madder the Hulk gets, more powerful Hulk gets.

PEACE!!!!

Edited by MDCFAN101

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Allow to show you a Hero/Villain mash-up for the ages.  I give you:

Spider-Man.jpg              Bane.jpg

Spider-Man (Peter Parker) vs Bane

Spider-Man and Batman have the 2 greatest gallery of rogues in the history of superheroes.  You can take any of Spidey's villains put 'em up against Batman and you take can any Batman's villains and put em against Spidey.  Bane is my personal favorite Batman villain of all time.  Bane is one of Batman's strongest and smartest villains.  He is a master strategist, hand-to-hand combatant, expert in firearms and bladed weaponry.  He also had the infamous Venom drug that alters his physical abilities as well as his mind.  In the legendary Knightfall storyline, Bane tricked Batman into fighting every criminal he released, so Batman would be powerless to stop him.  On the other hand, you have Spider-Man.  Let's see, shy, timid, nerdy teenager gets bitten by a radioactive spider, gain proportionate abilities to that of a spider as well as sixth sense that warns him of danger.  Over time, he would become of the most famous, most iconic, and more importantly, one of the greatest superheroes of all time.  Spider-Man is a master strategist, a master scientist, a master inventor, a master photographer, and most of all, master in hand-to-hand combat as well as a skilled martial artist due to being trained by Capt. America (Steve Rogers), Iron Fist, and Shang Chi, three of the best martial artists in the Marvel Universe.

Now, in terms of this mash-up, Spidey has to be on his toes at all costs because Bane doesn't bullshit whatsoever.  With and without the Venom, Bane is one nasty son of a bitch.  If I were you Peter, I would turn your Spider-Sense up to the maximum.  When Bane uses that Venom, it is a totally different ballgame.

Let me know what you guys think of this mash-up.  PEACE!!!!

On 5/19/2016 at 5:35 PM, MDCFAN101 said:

Here is another one of mine:

Hulk.pngNappa.png

The Incredible Hulk from Marvel comics vs. Nappa from Dragon Ball.  What can I say more about two big time powerhouses capable of wrecking shit up.  I'd say this would be a pretty good mash-up.  However, as the saying goes, the madder the Hulk gets, more powerful Hulk gets.

PEACE!!!!

I have a super interesting one. How about Hulk vs. Broly.:biggrin:

No planet will survive that battle.:biggrin:

Edited by musicboy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, musicboy said:

I have a super interesting one. How about Hulk vs. Broly.:biggrin:

No planet will survive that battle.:biggrin:

I've heard that before.  Someone did a video edit fight between those two years ago on YouTube.  That would be a hell of a fight though.

• Like 2