The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King Ep. 60 - Late June 2016

Hey Phil 

I wanted to ask if you plan on by KH Birth by sleep since the 2.8 is coming out in December of this year? Since this will be the first KH game for the PS4 with KH 3 coming to PS4 and Xbox1 at a later date and many including myself are just counting the days to get it. Or will this become a downtime game to break up the new games in-between?

Thanks and looking forward to your upcoming play-throughs.

Sup, Phil. Random Ron back for a question.

Something I'm noticing a lot in the gaming industry is how many people are starting to catch on to the large AAA companies' poor strategies & management, a la releasing unfinished games or charging full price for a game without much content, and in some cases, many people have been moving more to indie games just because most of them don't promise a lot and warrant their prices. But to keep this short & to the point, we all know Konami is pretty much dead at this point. So which company do you think would be the next company to die out? Because after what happened to Street Fighter V and because there's no way Nintendo's going to die out at this point in time, I feel Capcom is next on the list.

Hey Phil!

I know that I keep nagging about this, but please tell me when you are doing a Final Fantasy 9 playthrough? It is out on Steam right now if you don't already know that. 

Sincerely Fantasy86.

I've noticed that once you complete all the content of a game you tend to never go back to it. You may do a retro replay or a return to stream or do a couple alternate paths but after that you put it aside again. Even games with huge open worlds, lots of content, and non linear paths get played once MAYBE twice. But I also noticed that there are some game you always come back to like street fighter, WWE Simulations, and now Overwatch. My question is what do these games have that others don't that causes you to play them multiple times? Also would you consider making the "Return to" series a more regular thing where you pick a game at random and play it casually? For example you could rotate between Overwatch, SFV, Super Mario Maker, or Minecraft.

Hey, Phil. Now that E3 has come and gone, what are your predictions for the future of VR in gaming? I've heard more positive impressions about these headsets than I did about the Kinect or PS Move at launch, but do you think these new devices will end up as gimmicks all the same? What does VR need to do in order to not be the new Kinect? 

How do you feel about telltales and all they've done and did you talk about the walking dead trailer at E3

Will you be playing Dragon ball xenoverse 2 

Hey Phil, i wanted to ask, have you ever considered, or planning to do playthroughs of Scarface: The World is Yours and Okami?
Im asking cause i really love both games and it would be amazing to see your reaction playing these games, cheers!

Any interest in these Couch Solutions for Mouse/Keyboard play? Although they can get expensive, and aren't even very good yet.

Suppose the better question is, when they make a truly good couch PC gaming solution, do you think you'd play more PC games?

Edited by Streetguru

Hey Phil, 

Given that you have played Street Fighter V extensively, which characters of the game would you consider to be high tier, mid tier, and low tier? I just bought the game and would like to get off to a good start.

Also how has the hori gamepad worked out for you so far?

Thanks

Edited by samster

11 hours ago, hardcoreparkour said:

Hey Phil is there any plans to do a drunken playthrough in the near future? Thanks!

yeah that sounds like a cool idea. maybe get the chat to decide what shots to do haha.

Hey Phil

I've got a question about an old capture device that you used to use.  I am gonna start recording gameplay footage for me to use with various videos I'm planning on doing.  I'm thinking about using the Roxio Game Capture HD device to record footage from my PS3.  Would the Roxio be a good capture device to record 720p footage?

Hey Phil, how are you doing? This is a serious question regarding the Black Lives Matter movement and police brutality.. Recently, two black men were shot by police both captured on video as many found out that one man was shot as he was only selling CDs outside a store and the other shot in front of his child in the car.. And today, there was a lynching by the KKK in the south today.. Another day, another name becomes a Hashtag..What are your thoughts on this matter and do you think as a Nation we need to finally take a stand? Thank you

Edited by LeBronTheChosenOne
Misspelling

Hey Phil, any plans of doing a Spider-Man Movie playthrough during downtime...? I'm talking about the Raimi Trilogy games. Thank you and stay cool.

Hey Phil, I have another question. What are your thoughts on Nintendo's mobile plans? Miitomo launched a while ago and has never been talked about much since and Pokemon Go launched today. With plans like Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem games in development, do you think Nintendo has a future in mobile gaming? 

Phil,

You're always talking about other YouTubers video not having any "meaningful content" in them. I'm curious what constitutes meaningful content in your opinion. What makes your gameplay videos meaningful content but other YouTubers gameplay videos not?

Edited by WazerWifle