The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Just now, BlonderSTS said:

its looks like they using MW Remaster (an old game) to sell a new one, thats just my 2 cents   

basically cause Infinity Wards last game was the Worst Selling COD game 

Very interested in Infinity Ward's zombies mode seeing as rather than doing their own thing, they've blatantly said, we love what Treyarch is doing and want to do a similar sort of thing while obviously having our own spin and features.

Don't honestly care about MW Remastered at all. If I wanted to play CoD 4, I'd just play CoD 4. That said, it's the console gamers that will get the most out of this.

that, and the fact that Activision business model is all about Day 1 sales. everything after that its just a bonus. u gonna see that a couple months after 11.4.16 , MWR will get 

a stand alone release (which i am on board with that)

Just now, BlonderSTS said:

that, and the fact that Activision business model is all about Day 1 sales. everything after that its just a bonus. u gonna see that a couple months after 11.4.16 , MWR will get 

a stand alone release (which i am on board with that)

if i want a old game Remaster i would buy the Bioshock Remaster 

sorry IW, Halo,Destiny, and Borderlands the pre-sequel, have already beat you to the punch. next up from Dice in a year or a few, Battlefield in space. then COD undersea warfare. then COD Heaven warfare, and COD Hell warfare. 

Edited by Darksphere92

On 5/5/2016 at 2:13 AM, Darksphere92 said:

sorry IW, Halo,Destiny, and Borderlands the pre-sequel, have already beat you to the punch. next up from Dice in a year or a few, Battlefield in space. then COD undersea warfare. then COD Heaven warfare, and COD Hell warfare. 

well Battlefield is going to be in War World 1 soo this year

3 hours ago, SilkyEnigma said:

Jesus that Like/Dislike ratio....200K/1.3M....

Wow even worse than a dsp's normal ratio on videos. :P 

Edited by cooper
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Honestly I'm gonna be sad if this game doesn't become the worst selling CoD game because that just means that people will buy a CoD game no matter how much they dislike it.

Its going to sell based on Modern Warfare Remastered alone, Activision knows this too and could care less about dislikes on a youtube video.

44 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Honestly I'm gonna be sad if this game doesn't become the worst selling CoD game because that just means that people will buy a CoD game no matter how much they dislike it.

I'm sorry to say dude, but I'm willing to put money down it'll still sell. No one boycotts games anymore, no matter what they do. 
Custards Revenge could drop today, and it'd still sell. 

As for my own thoughts, it looks like their continuing down the path of 'Try to get back Titanfall fans.' Of course, this is coming from someone who isn't fond of CoD.
I'd like to see them ditch the CoD and just make a strait up Sci-Fi shooter. I think they could do a lot with that if they started new.

Edited by MLando

7 hours ago, MLando said:

I'm sorry to say dude, but I'm willing to put money down it'll still sell. No one boycotts games anymore, no matter what they do. 
Custards Revenge could drop today, and it'd still sell. 

As for my own thoughts, it looks like their continuing down the path of 'Try to get back Titanfall fans.' Of course, this is coming from someone who isn't fond of CoD.
I'd like to see them ditch the CoD and just make a strait up Sci-Fi shooter. I think they could do a lot with that if they started new.

Well that's because the majority buying power in video-games doesn't analyse them in the same way that hardcore gamers do.

The average gamer only cares about something being new and the word Call of Duty being on the box, because it's a good sign that they'll get their money's worth out of the game.

Don't really get the hate for the visuals, it's seems fine, above last gen at least. I do agree that I'm also tiered of the sci-fi settings and the exo suits. So double edged sword for me. Also about the MW Remaster bundle hate, it seems people will never grow common sense after all these year. They will sell it separately, eventually. They always have, remember Call of Duty Classic? which came exclusively with the MW2 Prestige Edition, it went for sell separately a month later. 

1 hour ago, BrickArts295 said:

They always have, remember Call of Duty Classic? which came exclusively with the MW2 Prestige Edition, it went for sell separately a month later. 

i bought Prestige Edition :) sad thing is Cod Classic was almost a much better game than MW2.

Remake Call of Duty World At War (Which I bet they will as some DLC content some time in Dec. or early next year cause of the response of Battlefield 1) and call it day.

Call of Duty: Call it A Day

...Nevermind