The King of Hate Forums
Darksphere92

100 Years – The Movie You Will Never See

Oh yeah I remember learning about this shit. 
So i'm going to get into this real hard and talk about it for as long as I want.

FIRST POINT:

How can one director be so fucking full of himself to do some shit like this? Cool, a movie, great, just release it in 100 years and call it a day. 
But you know who is the one man, the man who has the directing TALENT and SKILL and WORTH to do such a thing? 
Robert Rodriguez. This man is a legend, if you have not heard of him, he is the man that had the balls to put this clip in a film. No other director is as proud of their film as this man. 

Just watch:

The Art of Robert Rodriguez

Now that you have watched that piece of cinema history, do you know what film that clip is from? Spy Kids.
The man who made Spy Kids is releasing a film in 100 years.
I can't name any other director who has the cinematic RIGHT to do such a thing, other than the man who wrote: "Somebody Ring the Dinkster" into a film.

Also never forget

PUNKT ZWEI:

This entire movie is a product placement film.

The movie was funded by Louis XIII, a type of overpriced Cognac, I don't fucking care it's probably garbage. Not to mention that they are accepting the fact that this fucking movie isn't coming out for 100 years, how does this help them? 
Nobody is going to see their shitty film for 100 years, so they basically funded a commercial that won't air until we are all dead.

THE PEOPLE PAID FOR SOMETHING THAT THEY WILL NEVER GET TO USE UNTIL THEY HAVE PASSED ON FROM THIS WORTHLESS PLANE OF EXISTENCE

This is some of the most pretentious shit I've ever heard, and I've watched all of Lars Von Trier's films.

POINT 3:

They tried to "imagine what the world will be like in 100 years". 

First off, haha, no.

You are never going to get that assumption right, but to quote Pyrocynical (Here's the link to the video I'm quoting, just for sourcing reasons)

"Are we going to have hovercars? Are we going to have futuristic looking cities in 100 years? No probably not, there will just be another Tesco down the street."

You are making a film where you are "assuming" what the world will be like in 2115, but it's just not accurate whatsoever.

Final Statements:

This movie is probably just a fucking prank tbh.

Edited by Mizor3
  • Upvote 1

I'll be damned if that movie actually does come out in 2115, I'll be 120 years old by that time. Also its probably going to fucking suck.