Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
MLando

Hey, KG, you were right. Truth post.

Recommended Posts

So, here's a bit of fun. KG's right. I'm not a random Phil fan.
I tell you this, because honestly, you guys are radical. I am someone who is a "detractor." I originally came here to earn y'all's trust, then post up a game I'm working on (for fun. Got nothing better to do until I recover from this surgery), that pokes fun at DSP AND the SoK. Thing is, with the exception of the big three (Ash, Sammy, and KG), you all seem awesome, and I don't wanna do that anymore. 

I do legitimately want to end this bullshit "gang war" mentality going on between the SoK and DSP fans, and I am sick of seeing the way KG, Sammy, Hard, and Ash treat people. I enjoy TIHYDPs, though less and less by the day, and the SoK, but that's about as far as it goes. Again, most DSP fans seem like legit awesome people, and I would like to stick around here and see if I can't befriend some of ya. 

Edit: To knock a few questions I see a lot about 'detractors' (I hate that word so much) : I do do other things not involving Phil. i do writing (currently working on two novels (Reset, about a guy who discovers he can save point in real life, currently on hiatus until I can work out a challenge for him.) and Maeflower Academy, a story about a near future world where monsters, demons and all that nonsense have been released into the real world, and a school has popped up teaching them to blend into human culture.) and a Star Fox fan-fic (to shake some rust off)), make RPGmaker games, and play anything that isn't sim racing or sports, though, WWE has a rapidly hardening soft-spot in my heart. 

I watch TIHYDP's, or, more accurately, Let's Endure's (SoK commenting over TIHYDP), primarly for background noise, as opposed to Phil's content, because I don't want to watch anyone for 40+ hours, and the SoK can be pretty funny with comments. This is what I think most people meant by edited content.

I do watch the SoKcast, and find them pretty funny, less for their Phil stuff, and more for them busting on one another. Funny group of people, butI actually DO agree with everyone here who says they paid WAY to much attention to that video. 

I don't hate Phil. As a person or an entertainer. I think he has a lot of room to grow, but honestly, who doesn't. At least he does take the high road in blocking and ignoring them instead of continuing an endless cycle of bullshit with them. I make fun of him, but here's the thing, I make fun of everyone. I mock my wife and my best friend mercilessly, because who doesn't? Mockery is fun, as long as it isn't taken to far, like both sides have done from time to time. 


I don't think the SoK side is perfect either. I think we have some utter jerks (to use a nice word), to. I think some of us spend way to much time on Phil, but I am seeing even the most hardcore of them turn to doing their own thing. 

I believe the SoK when they say they didn't do anything to Phil, RE: Doxxing and Swatting. Not that I think Phil is wrong to blame them. I think it was a third party who had an easy scapegoat, and like any smart scumbag, used it. 

Sorry for the deception, but I think you can tell why I felt it was necessary. 

P.S. Thank. God. I can stop typing like that, even if for a little bit. Holy hell, that hurt my brain. 

P.P.S Feel free to check the IP to. I'm not any of the "Big time" SoK. I've never made an account here before, and I don't intend to make more. 

Now, let's see how legit you people are, in being "better than SoK."
Edit: By which I mean, I'm offering a hand in friendship. Do you want to take it?
Edit again: and, in the interest of full transparency: My twitter is MrMFBlack. It's a sock, I guess, but I don't use twitter, so, I guess it's not? I don't know. 

Edit for the 1000th time: To Phil himself, I offer this hand of peace to you as well. This is a legitimate peace offering. The SoK had no association with this, and didn't put me up to this. As you can see from their last SoK, they had no idea who I was until just now. I kept it from them as much as you. I haven't broken any rules (except egging a little drama on with KG. My post to you regarding the marriage was something I was legitimately curious on.), and I don't intend to, nor do I intend to slander you, talk down to you, any of that. If nothing else, this could work to your benefit, having an insider's perspective to the SoK that wants to end this whole back and forth. And, I do actually agree with YOU on the issues of TIHYDP, they ARE taking money from you, but they're also highlighting you to those who DO want to watch that much content. I do wish there was a middle ground, but the only thing I can think of IS, as I've said elsewhere, to have positive versions of them made and given to you by the likes of Sammy, KG, those you KNOW won't content flag you, and put it on KOGaming. (And in regards to that, I don't know. I wasn't around at the time, so I have no input. If the story is as you said, then it's a monumentally shitty thing to do. Only thing I can recommend there is adding a bit to the ToS of this forum that any fan-art posted here will forfeit their right to claim it in a video, or something. If they sign that dotted line, you can show that to YT, and, while I'm not a lawyer, I'm pretty sure that will cover your ass.)

Edited by MLando

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MLando said:

So, here's a bit of fun. KG's right. I'm not a random Phil fan.
I tell you this, because honestly, you guys are radical. I am someone who is a "detractor." I originally came here to earn y'all's trust, then post up a game I'm working on (for fun. Got nothing better to do until I recover from this surgery), that pokes fun at DSP AND the SoK. Thing is, with the exception of the big three (Ash, Sammy, and KG), you all seem awesome, and I don't wanna do that anymore. 

I do legitimately want to end this bullshit "gang war" mentality going on between the SoK and DSP fans, and I am sick of seeing the way KG, Sammy, Hard, and Ash treat people. I enjoy TIHYDPs, and the SoK, but that's about as far as it goes. Again, most DSP fans seem like legit awesome people, and I would like to stick around here and see if I can't befriend some of ya. 

Sorry for the deception, but I think you can tell why I felt it was necessary. 

P.S. Thank. God. I can stop typing like that, even if for a little bit. Holy hell, that hurt my brain. 

P.P.S Feel free to check the IP to. I'm not any of the "Big time" SoK. I've never made an account here before, and I don't intend to make more. 

Now, let's see how legit you people are, in being "better than SoK." 
 

seems legit everyone except  Ash, Sammy, and KG are just regular fans and are great to talk to but those three tend to take there fandome to the extreme (i am shocked that they don't draw fake gotees and wear dsp's exact cloths everyday and act like him as well) but hey nothing can be done about and honestly theres no need to beside stirring up drama those three are harmless heck KG doesn't even have a twitter anymore (i'll let you guess as to why that is) point is i'm glad you see past the three stooges it can sometimes be hard to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deathsquad117 said:

seems legit everyone except  Ash, Sammy, and KG are just regular fans and are great to talk to but those three tend to take there fandome to the extreme (i am shocked that they don't draw fake gotees and wear dsp's exact cloths everyday and act like him as well) but hey nothing can be done about and honestly theres no need to beside stirring up drama those three are harmless heck KG doesn't even have a twitter anymore (i'll let you guess as to why that is) point is i'm glad you see past the three stooges it can sometimes be hard to do

I will admit, I had a hard time doing it. I had the gang war mindset myself at first, but then I did start talking to you guys. 

I did stir up a little drama myself, and I will take the knock on my account for it. But, the most of you deserved to know the truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MLando said:

I will admit, I had a hard time doing it. I had the gang war mindset myself at first, but then I did start talking to you guys. 

I did stir up a little drama myself, and I will take the knock on my account for it. But, the most of you deserved to know the truth. 

hey it's the internet we all like to stir drama every now or dive head first into drama (i do it myself every now and again)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deathsquad117 said:

hey it's the internet we all like to stir drama every now or dive head first into drama (i do it myself every now and again)

True enough. Still, it's not right to come into y'alls forum and do it. So, ya know, sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully you can stay, you seem cool to me and I don't have a problem with you and neither should anyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Noir said:

Hopefully you can stay, you seem cool to me and I don't have a problem with you and neither should anyone else.

Thank you. Hopefully we can stop this back and forth crap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll say this for the last time, I'm here for gaming and playthrough discussion. Fun stuff. I don't care for the drama and other shit that the detractor community dwell on and would like nothing more than to see it stay off these forums. If you're a detractor, fine, but keep your drama on the other side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

I'll say this for the last time, I'm here for gaming and playthrough discussion. Fun stuff. I don't care for the drama and other shit that the detractor community dwell on and would like nothing more than to see it stay off these forums. If you're a detractor, fine, but keep your drama on the other side.

Then I recommend you do the same, instead of stalking their twitters and acting like an utter ass to anyone who you think might have any negative thing to say about Phil. And don't try to pretend you didn't, because you've been getting called out non-stop for it the past few-days, and not just by me. 
I'd also like to point out of all the people I've seen on this forum, you're the only one to post up a "detractor" twitter. 
Honesty is one of the six elements, KG. You're not being a very good brony. And that's coming from someone who was overjoyed to see Trix return last week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MLando said:

Then I recommend you do the same, instead of stalking their twitters and acting like an utter ass to anyone who you think might have any negative thing to say about Phil. And don't try to pretend you didn't, because you've been getting called out non-stop for it the past few-days, and not just by me. 
I'd also like to point out of all the people I've seen on this forum, you're the only one to post up a "detractor" twitter. 
Honesty is one of the six elements, KG. You're not being a very good brony. And that's coming from someone who was overjoyed to see Trix return last week. 

Whatever you say bud, it's not really true. I pull up their twitters on a circumstantial basis.

I'm not really a Brony, btw. Though I don't care of people want to think that and make their pony jokes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KGhaleon said:

Whatever you say bud, it's not really true. I pull up their twitters on a circumstantial basis.

I'm not really a Brony, btw. Though I don't care of people want to think that and make their pony jokes.

Whatever, this isn't the time or the place. You want to prove it, then start, and kindly stop attempting to lie to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well only if they didn't attack us just for not having a negative opinion on DSP.

I'll say this, most SoK members are reasonable. Although they're almost negative about Phil all the time, I don't think they have any personal problems with his supporters. I don't think they stalk their twitters 24/7 and see who we talk to and stuff. I'll even say drgnkiller and EddyB43cynic are reasonable. I don't see them having problems with Phil's fans' personal lives.

 

But there are some absolutely ridiculous and creepy detractors out there who not only stalk our twitter 24/7 but bothers with our convos and other tweets which has nothing to do with Phil. But they don't like it when we do it to them. I'm only rude to these kinds of people who starts it. For example, there is a 30 y/o guy who has been doing it for months now.

 

Btw don't include me in the "Big 3" or some crap like that. I am my own self lol.

Edited by AshishAshLamps007
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'll say this for the last time, I'm here for gaming and playthrough discussion. Fun stuff. I don't care for the drama and other shit that the detractor community dwell on and would like nothing more than to see it stay off these forums. If you're a detractor, fine, but keep your drama on the other side.

Yeah, Ok KG.

17.png

That would be great, if you actually practiced what you preach. Just looking at your activity you can see you're the main one to bring them up when nobodies even talking about them in the Random Topics thread. This is what I was talking about in my post earlier.

And please don't blatantly lie to MLando saying your fine with him being a detractor, cause you're not. Also glad to hear you're not actually a 31 year old Brony. No offense MLando lol.

Edited by SilkyEnigma
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MLando said:

So, here's a bit of fun. KG's right. I'm not a random Phil fan.
I tell you this, because honestly, you guys are radical. I am someone who is a "detractor." I originally came here to earn y'all's trust, then post up a game I'm working on (for fun. Got nothing better to do until I recover from this surgery), that pokes fun at DSP AND the SoK. Thing is, with the exception of the big three (Ash, Sammy, and KG), you all seem awesome, and I don't wanna do that anymore. 

I do legitimately want to end this bullshit "gang war" mentality going on between the SoK and DSP fans, and I am sick of seeing the way KG, Sammy, Hard, and Ash treat people. I enjoy TIHYDPs, though less and less by the day, and the SoK, but that's about as far as it goes. Again, most DSP fans seem like legit awesome people, and I would like to stick around here and see if I can't befriend some of ya. 

Edit: To knock a few questions I see a lot about 'detractors' (I hate that word so much) : I do do other things not involving Phil. i do writing (currently working on two novels (Reset, about a guy who discovers he can save point in real life, currently on hiatus until I can work out a challenge for him.) and Maeflower Academy, a story about a near future world where monsters, demons and all that nonsense have been released into the real world, and a school has popped up teaching them to blend into human culture.) and a Star Fox fan-fic (to shake some rust off)), make RPGmaker games, and play anything that isn't sim racing or sports, though, WWE has a rapidly hardening soft-spot in my heart. 

I watch TIHYDP's, or, more accurately, Let's Endure's (SoK commenting over TIHYDP), primarly for background noise, as opposed to Phil's content, because I don't want to watch anyone for 40+ hours, and the SoK can be pretty funny with comments. This is what I think most people meant by edited content.

I do watch the SoKcast, and find them pretty funny, less for their Phil stuff, and more for them busting on one another. Funny group of people, butI actually DO agree with everyone here who says they paid WAY to much attention to that video. 

I don't hate Phil. As a person or an entertainer. I think he has a lot of room to grow, but honestly, who doesn't. At least he does take the high road in blocking and ignoring them instead of continuing an endless cycle of bullshit with them. I make fun of him, but here's the thing, I make fun of everyone. I mock my wife and my best friend mercilessly, because who doesn't? Mockery is fun, as long as it isn't taken to far, like both sides have done from time to time. 


I don't think the SoK side is perfect either. I think we have some utter jerks (to use a nice word), to. I think some of us spend way to much time on Phil, but I am seeing even the most hardcore of them turn to doing their own thing. 

I believe the SoK when they say they didn't do anything to Phil, RE: Doxxing and Swatting. Not that I think Phil is wrong to blame them. I think it was a third party who had an easy scapegoat, and like any smart scumbag, used it. 

Sorry for the deception, but I think you can tell why I felt it was necessary. 

P.S. Thank. God. I can stop typing like that, even if for a little bit. Holy hell, that hurt my brain. 

P.P.S Feel free to check the IP to. I'm not any of the "Big time" SoK. I've never made an account here before, and I don't intend to make more. 

Now, let's see how legit you people are, in being "better than SoK."
Edit: By which I mean, I'm offering a hand in friendship. Do you want to take it?
Edit again: and, in the interest of full transparency: My twitter is MrMFBlack. It's a sock, I guess, but I don't use twitter, so, I guess it's not? I don't know. 

Edit for the 1000th time: To Phil himself, I offer this hand of peace to you as well. This is a legitimate peace offering. The SoK had no association with this, and didn't put me up to this. As you can see from their last SoK, they had no idea who I was until just now. I kept it from them as much as you. I haven't broken any rules (except egging a little drama on with KG. My post to you regarding the marriage was something I was legitimately curious on.), and I don't intend to, nor do I intend to slander you, talk down to you, any of that. If nothing else, this could work to your benefit, having an insider's perspective to the SoK that wants to end this whole back and forth. And, I do actually agree with YOU on the issues of TIHYDP, they ARE taking money from you, but they're also highlighting you to those who DO want to watch that much content. I do wish there was a middle ground, but the only thing I can think of IS, as I've said elsewhere, to have positive versions of them made and given to you by the likes of Sammy, KG, those you KNOW won't content flag you, and put it on KOGaming. (And in regards to that, I don't know. I wasn't around at the time, so I have no input. If the story is as you said, then it's a monumentally shitty thing to do. Only thing I can recommend there is adding a bit to the ToS of this forum that any fan-art posted here will forfeit their right to claim it in a video, or something. If they sign that dotted line, you can show that to YT, and, while I'm not a lawyer, I'm pretty sure that will cover your ass.)

i may not agree with you on everything especially you putting a wall of text that i am too lazy to read more then 2 paragraphs,  to come clean like this is not easy and i am appreciate your honesty.

let me tell you SORRY while i still have the chance, before you get banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I caught you in a lie but now you want to shift this around and say that I stalk the detractors? Yeah ok.

That would be true a year ago, but I already said it's only circumstantial. Please tell me how else I can be a villain in your eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I'll say this for the last time, I'm here for gaming and playthrough discussion. Fun stuff. I don't care for the drama and other shit that the detractor community dwell on and would like nothing more than to see it stay off these forums. If you're a detractor, fine, but keep your drama on the other side.

And the people on these forums that believe this can be counted on a single hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nation said:

And the people on these forums that believe this can be counted on a single hand.

Betting most of them will be new users too, bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KGhaleon said:

Betting most of them will be new users too, bud.

No you're right there. Only new users would believe you when you said that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have a horse in this race anymore, I used to be a detractor but got tired of some of them constantly twisting things DSP said so they had something to be outraged about, I got tired of them saying one thing to cause drama then having 0 problem doing a 180 on their moral compass if it again meant they can instigate DSP drama but most of all I'm not a detractor anymore because it's fuckin stupid.  It's stupid to have what is basically an unpaid cottage industry to hating on one guy because he's not great at some games and he was bad at their favourite Kojima franchise let alone making a gang with a name and a logo when you're over the age of 10

Both sides treat it like some war to be fought but the only similarity to war is those in the trenches on both sides are manipulated by generals who fight with the bravery of being out of range.  "We don't want to hurt Phils business we only want Phil to change"  Really?  Is that why some detractors start tweeting Machinima everytime he fucks up or makes the kind of mistakes we all make in life?  Get to fuck with your idiocy  You don't want him to change unless that change is no machinima contract so you can brag how you made Phil get some humility by having to get what you call a real job. I think we all know the one odious detractor who'd do this, naming no names but he shares a name with Mr Figglehorn.

As for the more militant DSP fans, I get why you do it, you see all this pointless nonsense and want to fight fire with fire, It's commendable for sure but the frequency you do it makes you no better than those you 'fight' against.  There's a few here that go well overboard as well, don't be that guy.  It is true when people say the usual suspects continually derail topics to get them shut and it not only fuels the fire but throws a can of gas on the fire followed by a tactical nuke. 

 

Some other things that are annoying?

Detractors joining this site with their 1st post "Long time view first time poster I'm not a phil fan but here's my opinion on the latest drama"

People with 1 post automatically being detractors, people who are fans of Phil have to start somewhere right?

Phil fans who have issues with Phil so run off to become detractors or vice versa.

 

Don't listen to anybody but yourself, don't dislike people for any reason other than because I dislike them, certainly not because some guys on twitter who I follow don't like them so I don't.  Just learn to ignore the other side and the world might become a better place instead of a bitter place.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BrotherLono said:

 

Agree with most of that, though I don't call someone a detractor unless there's reason to suspect. Most of the time when some new user is posting about some sort of drama I just go over to twitter and check to see if similar drama is being brought up by the hater community, like usually the posters use similar links or screenshots. In some cases I just email Phil and he'll immediately check to see if they've been banned before. It's not a guessing game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Agree with most of that, though I don't call someone a detractor unless there's reason to suspect. Most of the time when some new user is posting about some sort of drama I just go over to twitter and check to see if similar drama is being brought up by the hater community, like usually the posters use similar links or screenshots. In some cases I just email Phil and he'll immediately check to see if they've been banned before. It's not a guessing game.

One thing in my time as a kind of detractor that made me laugh was people posting here, going on twitter to tweet what they've posted  then acting incredulously when they get banned.  Pure lolbutter on loltoast with a side order of lolfries.  You are right when you say it's not a guessing game you don't have to be Ironside or Columbo to work that out.  One functioning brain cell is enough.

Edited by BrotherLono

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

One thing in my time as a kind of detractor that made me laugh was people posting here, going on twitter to tweet what they've posted  then acting incredulously when they get banned.  Pure lolbutter on loltoast with a side order of lolfries.  You are right when you say it's not a guessing game you don't have to be Ironside or Columbo to work that out.  One functioning brain cell is enough.

Exactly. That "I'm gonna show everyone how I stuck it to DSP and his fans!" style bragging usually doesn't work out when you make it public to the whole internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Agree with most of that, though I don't call someone a detractor unless there's reason to suspect.

This'll be good.
What's your reason to suspect me then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Exactly. That "I'm gonna show everyone how I stuck it to DSP and his fans!" style bragging usually doesn't work out when you make it public to the whole internet.

32 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Agree with most of that, though I don't call someone a detractor unless there's reason to suspect. Most of the time when some new user is posting about some sort of drama I just go over to twitter and check to see if similar drama is being brought up by the hater community, like usually the posters use similar links or screenshots. In some cases I just email Phil and he'll immediately check to see if they've been banned before. It's not a guessing game.

 

When we suspect someone being a detractor, we're right most of the times as proved on several occasions. Some have been banned 10-15 times which is absolutely ridiculous lol.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

 

When we suspect someone being a detractor, we're right most of the times as proved on several occasions. Some have been banned 10-15 times which is absolutely ridiculous lol.

and when you are wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...