The King of Hate Forums

Forum Rules & Regulations

On 02/07/2016 at 3:41 PM, Nation said:

Does that count retroactively then? Seeing as there's a user on this forum who has openly laughed about people with autism beforehand? (Albeit not on the forum itself)

Did you seriously just try to get a member sanctioned for something they said outside of this forum?  How would that work?

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are the official rules & regulations of the The King of Hate Forums. Members agree to these terms upon registration of their account. Any members seen violating these rules will be reprimand

Uh, no. Patrons are not above the rules. And they don't deserve to be Patrons if they're just gonna bribe Phil to come back and avoid the rules.  MLando created the huge wall of text insulting Ph

It doesn't matter. No normal users of the internet would use a proxy service to post on a bulletin board/forum. So if I see a proxy being used, I'll know it's them regardless.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, BrotherLono said:

Did you seriously just try to get a member sanctioned for something they said outside of this forum?  How would that work?

1. If you openly present yourself as a member of the forums your actions would reflect the forums would they not?
2. If there are confirmed people on said forums that suffer from autism (even to a minor extent) while this user openly mocks Autism/Depression/All sorts of different issues people may have and attacks/harasses them relentlessly off the forums is that not an issue? 
3. It was also to point out their hypocrisy since this "certain user" asked that BSV should at least get a warning point (even after SilentWarrior said it wasn't offensive and agreed it was most likely a mistake saying "i can't see how that sentence makes sense with that word") while they do the exact thing they are condemning the person that raised his pledge by like $200 to ensure this month's goal was hit for what was most likely just a simple mistake for.

And this user certainly agrees with me seeing as the moment they read i asked that they blocked me on twitter and set their twitter to protected so no one can see the things they tweet out.

Edited by Nation
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Nation said:

1. If you openly present yourself as a member of the forums your actions would reflect the forums would they not?
2. If there are confirmed people on said forums that suffer from autism (even to a minor extent) while this user openly mocks Autism/Depression/All sorts of different issues people may have and attacks/harasses them relentlessly off the forums is that not an issue? 
3. It was also to point out their hypocrisy since this "certain user" asked that BSV should at least get a warning point (even after SilentWarrior said it wasn't offensive and agreed it was most likely a mistake saying "i can't see how that sentence makes sense with that word") while they do the exact thing they are condemning the person that raised his pledge by like $200 to ensure this month's goal was hit for what was most likely just a simple mistake.

And this user certainly agree with me seeing as the moment they read i asked that they blocked me on twitter and set their twitter to protected so no one can see the things they tweet out.

Dude what you said is the truth.

• Upvote 1

Like I said this, after recent bannings, this is just going to descend into people constantly trying to get others banned for the slightest thing.  Seems petty to me to be honest.

4 hours ago, Nation said:

"i can't see how that sentence makes sense with that word")

Objection.  I can see how it made sense and gave an example of why it made sense.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, BrotherLono said:

Like I said this, after recent bannings, this is just going to descend into people constantly trying to get others banned for the slightest thing.  Seems petty to me to be honest.

Objection.  I can see how it made sense and gave an example of why it made sense.

Now i'm not trying to say who can and cannot find things offensive but i will object to your objection sir.

You may be able to and no offense to you but i would take the word of a mod who self confessed to be afflicted by the situation in question and saying it's not offensive and makes no sense over you telling me it makes sense and is offensive.

1 hour ago, Nation said:

Now i'm not trying to say who can and cannot find things offensive but i will object to your objection sir.

You may be able to and no offense to you but i would take the word of a mod who self confessed to be afflicted by the situation in question and saying it's not offensive and makes no sense over you telling me it makes sense and is offensive.

Then I respectfully have to object to your objection of the objection. Where did I tell you I said it was offensive, I doubt I've seen anything that's truly offended me since I was a small child.   iirc all I've ever said is only 1 person can 100% know the context it was written in and also to give an example where the sentence he DID write made sense.

But this "he got banned so this guy said this, ban this guy" stuff?  Aren't we all above it?

Edited by BrotherLono
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, TraditionalGames said:

I was referring to the fact that this the start of a never ending cycle.

I beg to differ, the day this forum went live was the beginning, this is just the beginning of it's natural conclusion.  Killed by repetition.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, BrotherLono said:

Then I respectfully have to object to your objection of the objection. Where did I tell you I said it was offensive, I doubt I've seen anything that's truly offended me since I was a small child.   iirc all I've ever said is only 1 person can 100% know the context it was written in and also to give an example where the sentence he DID write made sense.

But this "he got banned so this guy said this, ban this guy" stuff?  Aren't we all above it?

Shall we agree to disagree?

20 hours ago, Butta said:

C'mon, I like you Silent cause you're usually fair and balanced to every member. You banned MLando rightfully after he went on his tirade, and you banned SammySamosa after his 8th warning. I applaud good work when i see it. But I didn't deserve an automatic temp week ban for just "arguing" with Ash-lamps. I sent TWO replies about him being on Twitter talking mad shit and directly @'ing detractors just to stir shit up and had no route to even consul you or anyone else on the matter.

pretty sure Twitter has its own terms of service, it's literally got nothing to do with the staff here. :wink:

Edited by Bailey_Dakota
32 minutes ago, Butta said:

twitter

sorry, but i don't see what that's got to do with here. you're literally asking mods to police what people put on external social networking websites which I highly doubt is part of their job description. if it is, hope it pays well! :smile:

On 7/4/2016 at 9:03 AM, BrotherLono said:

Edited by Bailey_Dakota
11 minutes ago, Butta said:

If external social media didn't mean anything or reflect how a person really is then employers wouldn't run "social media checks" on future employees all the time. 

TKOH isn't an employer, this forum is for fun and the staff don't claim to stand with everyones values that pass by here, as long as the posters obey the rules on #TKOHF. Those rules are highlighted in this very thread. :smile:

Edited by Bailey_Dakota
40 minutes ago, Bailey_Dakota said:

sorry, but i don't see what that's got to do with here. you're literally asking mods to police what people put on external social networking websites which I highly doubt is part of their job description. if it is, hope it pays well! :smile:

If I go on twitter and publicly insult you, you should have every right to report it to the mods.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure it's often been the case where people are fired from their jobs due to things they've said on social media even if it's not connected to their workplace because they represent the company.

So how people openly act on social media is quite a big deal in today's society.

Also,

27 minutes ago, Bailey_Dakota said:

TKOH isn't an employer, this forum is for fun and the staff don't claim to stand with everyones values that pass by here, as long as the posters obey the rules on #TKOHF. Those rules are highlighted in this very thread:smile:

So you agree with me then about HCP and rule 9? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Butta said:

That makes no sense.

80% - 90% of his twitter timeline is talking to "detractors". Him and Hardcore. EIGHTY TO NINETY PERCENT. Of talking to people that you supposedly hate. I don't like donuts but you're not gonna catch me outside of Dunkin' Donuts cussing everyone out that goes in. Its highly hypocritical, but he can self inflict his misery all he want's I don't care..I was more focused on the temp ban for "arguing" with him.

Yeah i do love that about "their" twitters (Not naming names but we all know who). The main purpose for their presence on the website seems to entirely revolve around detractors. One more so than the other.

Edited by Nation
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Nation said:

Pretty sure it's often been the case where people are fired from their jobs due to things they've said on social media even if it's not connected to their workplace because they represent the company.

last time I checked, you didn't have a job with TKOHF. :smile:

Edited by Bailey_Dakota
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Bailey_Dakota said:

last time i checked, i never said i did :smile:

But then again, you'd have to have actually read my post

5 minutes ago, Butta said:

I ain't gonna lie, when Bailey says something snarky or completely wrong, i get visibly upset at the emoji at the end of the statement. I don't know why but I just do.

It's a punctuation mark on his smugness.

Misplaced and unearned, but the smug is still there.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

I haven't talked to any detractors on twitter for quite some time now lol. Not surprised it's the same 2 people whining and complaining on the rules thread and trying to start drama.

You mean Bailey? Yeah drama seems to follow him everywhere.

Also i'm not sure if a week counts as "quite some time" but you certainly do tweet at detractors FAR less than other people.

4 minutes ago, Nation said:
1 hour ago, Nation said:

Yeah i do love that about "their" twitters (Not naming names but we all know who). The main purpose for their presence on the website seems to entirely revolve around detractors. One more so than the other.

you certainly do tweet at detractors FAR less than other people.

LOL!!

And since we're talking about twitter on THIS thread, your twitter is literally based on hardcoreparkour and spam tweeting him 24/7. So please.

Apologies, mods. Just wanted to clear out some false claims that were made.

• Upvote 2
Just now, AshishAshLamps007 said:

LOL!!

And since we're talking about twitter on THIS thread, your twitter is literally based on hardcoreparkour and spam tweeting him 24/7. So please.

Apologies, mods. Just wanted to clear out some false claims that were made.

Is it? I hadn't noticed.

Seeing as i haven't tweeted at Hardecore since June 3rd and this is now July 5th. But then i guess over a month is obviously 24/7. So please.

Apolgies, mods. Just wanted to clear out some false claims that were made.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Bailey_Dakota said:

I think you missed the point.

1 hour ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

I haven't talked to any detractors on twitter for quite some time now lol. Not surprised it's the same 2 people whining and complaining on the rules thread and trying to start drama.

No one even mentioned you.

Trolling those detractors on twitter shouldn't be an actionable offence here, it should be a national sport in all countries. Most certainly shouldn't be worrying about their feelings being hurt on a totally different site that's for sure.

Edited by BrotherLono