The King of Hate Forums

Forum Rules & Regulations

6 minutes ago, TraditionalGames said:

I think you missed the point.

Are you surprised?

3 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

Trolling those detractors on twitter shouldn't be an actionable offence here, it should be a national sport in all countries. Most certainly shouldn't be worrying about their feelings being hurt on a totally different site that's for sure.

I don't think anyone is saying tweeting at detractors should be a punishable defense (Or at least that's not what i said). Just that if you're openly representing this forum then things you say should be held accountable. (I.e; certain users laughing at autism and telling people with depression to hang themselves, etc).
Again, bringing up the example of employers/employees representing a company when they post whatever to social media and how they are held accountable.

I honestly don't care if they choose to tweet at detractors at all hours of the day. It's only bothersome when my name is constantly brought up in things that have nothing to do with me.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are the official rules & regulations of the The King of Hate Forums. Members agree to these terms upon registration of their account. Any members seen violating these rules will be reprimand

Uh, no. Patrons are not above the rules. And they don't deserve to be Patrons if they're just gonna bribe Phil to come back and avoid the rules.  MLando created the huge wall of text insulting Ph

It doesn't matter. No normal users of the internet would use a proxy service to post on a bulletin board/forum. So if I see a proxy being used, I'll know it's them regardless.

Posted Images

Just now, BrotherLono said:

Trolling those detractors on twitter shouldn't be an actionable offence here, it should be a national sport in all countries. Most certainly shouldn't be worrying about their feelings being hurt on a totally different site that's for sure.

if you think it's OK to troll them around twitter, don't complain when they follow you back to troll you here.

i guess if they/you do it on the forums  that's suddenly make them/you no life losers but on twitter it's all fair and square, right? 

5 minutes ago, TraditionalGames said:

No one even mentioned you.

that's made me laugh! 

Maybe some of those who do it are known as being TKOH members but they are also known as twitter members, console gamers, sports fans, members of steam, playstation, xbox live etc  They aren't tweeting things like "hey sok guy you smell, this tweet is brought to you by TKOH forums"

My view is it's not on this site, they aren't referencing the site therefore the two things are not mutually exclusive

Just now, BrotherLono said:

Maybe some of those who do it are known as being TKOH members but they are also known as twitter members, console gamers, sports fans, members of steam, playstation, xbox live etc  They aren't tweeting things like "hey sok guy you smell, this tweet is brought to you by TKOH forums"

My view is it's not on this site, they aren't referencing the site therefore the two things are not mutually exclusive

if i see someone acting like an asshole in 1 website, then i am see him on another 1, my guess he will act the same.

just look at Sammy. he got a Youtube video were he call a black person the N word, and his behavior here got him banned

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Throughout this weekend, I've been getting dozens and dozens of reports from this one thread.  I'm considering closing this thread for good.

Perhaps their should be a rule for unjustified reporting?

4 minutes ago, BlonderSTS said:

if i see someone acting like an asshole in 1 website, then i am see him on another 1, my guess he will act the same.

just look at Sammy. he got a Youtube video were he call a black person the N word, and his behavior here got him banned

And then there was his reaction to being banned. Hard for me to think of him as a nice person.

5 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

My view is if the outside actions effect the community or members then there should be punishment. For example I wouldn't want the mods banning me because they found I cheated on my girlfriend but if I'm talking shit about the members then that's different.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, BlonderSTS said:

^Not gonna lie, that was my only issue with Sammy. A big issue because you don't do that just to "troll" someone.

Just now, TraditionalGames said:

My view is if the outside actions effect the community or members then there should be punishment. For example I wouldn't want the mods banning me because they found I cheated on my girlfriend but if I'm talking shit about the members then that's different.

^And again, that is something i can agree with.

This is honestly the last chance for this thread. I'll point out a couple of things first. Ash, nobody was mentioning you in the slightest. You jumped into this thread for no reason and caused drama. Nation, you do need to lay off on some of the users here. As much as you may not like them, this stuff doesn't belong on the forums. For the people talking about twitter, I don't look at what goes on there. My time as a mod is focused on the forums, not other sites. Let me say this as well. Guys, if someone is trying to troll you, just ignore them. Don't make it a "national sport" and try to out-troll each other. You're no better than them if you do the same exact thing. Now can we get back to where there aren't a flood of reports coming in? I'm gonna be giving out warnings as well since some people don't seem to listen.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

This is honestly the last chance for this thread. I'll point out a couple of things first. Ash, nobody was mentioning you in the slightest. You jumped into this thread for no reason and caused drama. Nation, you do need to lay off on some of the users here. As much as you may not like them, this stuff doesn't belong on the forums. For the people talking about twitter, I don't look at what goes on there. My time as a mod is focused on the forums, not other sites. Let me say this as well. Guys, if someone is trying to troll you, just ignore them. Don't make it a "national sport" and try to out-troll each other. You're no better than them if you do the same exact thing. Now can we get back to where there aren't a flood of reports coming in? I'm gonna be giving out warnings as well since some people don't seem to listen.

Oh i do try, just every so often there will be hypocrisy spouted by them that gets under my skin. But i'll make sure just to ignore their nonsense from here on.

1 hour ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

This is honestly the last chance for this thread. I'll point out a couple of things first. Ash, nobody was mentioning you in the slightest. You jumped into this thread for no reason and caused drama. Nation, you do need to lay off on some of the users here. As much as you may not like them, this stuff doesn't belong on the forums. For the people talking about twitter, I don't look at what goes on there. My time as a mod is focused on the forums, not other sites. Let me say this as well. Guys, if someone is trying to troll you, just ignore them. Don't make it a "national sport" and try to out-troll each other. You're no better than them if you do the same exact thing. Now can we get back to where there aren't a flood of reports coming in? 

Good, thought so, which is why I kept out the thread after i made the point.

In defence of Ash, Butta DID talk  about him in his post so it's not entirely fair to say nobody mentioned him.

Now let's move on!

Edited by hardcoreparkour
2 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Ah I see. Ash didn't quote him so it looked like he was talking to nation. 

Hardcoreparkour was right, everyone deserves a second chance, Patron or not. Whether you are a fan, neutral or hater. I emailed Phil and just asked him to unban me and he did. He said he would talk to the mods (probably SilentWarrior25) and unban me if it were never to happen again. SilentWarrior25 can you confirm that Phil talked with you before reversing the ban? So yeah, if you have one ban, just email Phil. If you have multiple bans, it ain't gonna work.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Sammy_Samosa said:

Hardcoreparkour was right, everyone deserves a second chance, Patron or not. Whether you are a fan, neutral or hater. I emailed Phil and just asked him to unban me and he did. He said he would talk to the mods (probably SilentWarrior25) and unban me if it were never to happen again. SilentWarrior25 can you confirm that Phil talked with you before reversing the ban? So yeah, if you have one ban, just email Phil. If you have multiple bans, it ain't gonna work.

So you couldn't have done that immediately and not start drama nonsense on Twitter and on the Forums? So you called Silent a POS and uploaded this as well and then caused people to get multiple warnings for that?

Are you willing to admit you love drama and you sat back watching everyone here fight it out and you couldn't have sent out the email the same day? 

Stay Classy, Sammy.

IMG_20160630_092442.jpg

41 minutes ago, Sammy_Samosa said:

That's it. I'm done with this community and just lost all respect for Phil. Phil just proved that if you kiss his ass you get the freedom to be malicious as long as it doesn't involve him. People like me and Nation are under a microscope for being "Negative" when really we are just opinionated. That I can deal with. But there are people on this forum that I hate to deal with. People who shut down constructive criticism, and treat me like I'm a low life hater. I actually got a PM from Hardcore one blaming me for a thread getting closed when he was arguing with me and then proceeded to talk shit. I got another message from Davey harassing me saying I should be banned and that I'm ruining the forums. Today I learned those people are above the rules not because of the mods but because of Phil. So what's the point? The people on this forum that I hate for being malicious never have to face consequences for their actions so I'm stuck dealing with that behavior while I may be banned tomorrow for arguing with Phil.

Phil. If you're reading this. Good luck. I don't wish ill on you. But I can't be in community where people are above the rules just because you respect them.

In fact it's an imbalance of respect that's the core of the issue.

• Upvote 4
46 minutes ago, LeBronTheChosenOne said:

So you couldn't have done that immediately and not start drama nonsense on Twitter and on the Forums? So you called Silent a POS and uploaded this as well and then caused people to get multiple warnings for that?

Are you willing to admit you love drama and you sat back watching everyone here fight it out and you couldn't have sent out the email the same day? 

Stay Classy, Sammy.

Actually, I DID email him the next day and been unbanned since last Thursday. The reason I didn't say anything was because the SOK were so convinced that I was banned and never coming back so I played along with it. It was glorious.

I already apologized to SilentWarrior25. That was just out of anger. 

So the lesson is for everyone, myself including SOK, don't jump to conclusions without letting it sink in!

Untitled.png

Edited by Sammy_Samosa
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Sammy_Samosa said:

Actually, I DID email him the next day and been unbanned since last Thursday. The reason I didn't say anything was because the SOK were so convinced that I was banned and never coming back so I played along with it. It was glorious.

I already apologized to SilentWarrior25. That was just out of anger. 

So the lesson is for everyone, myself including SOK, don't jump to conclusions without letting it sink in!

Untitled.png

So why bother with the Sons of Kojima? Why do all this drama nonsense and divide everyone here? All you do is interact with detractors on Twitter and taunt them.

All you could have done is stay silent and not said anything on Twitter but you did it anyways to cause drama here and make yourself the center of attention. Congrats. 

6 minutes ago, LeBronTheChosenOne said:

So why bother with the Sons of Kojima?

4 post guy with all the facts is right.  Anything towards those miscreants is a waste of energy.  You shouldn't have lowered yourself to their level Sammy

Edited by BrotherLono
  • Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, hardcoreparkour said:

It's great to have Sammy back. One of the biggest fans and Patrons.

Now let's see if we can get KGhaleon to do the same. Sammy, I know you shouldn't have been permanently banned. But I just want to say, some people are desperate to get you and hardcoreparkour banned so don't get baited by new sock accounts.

19 minutes ago, TraditionalGames said:

That's it. I'm done with this community and just lost all respect for Phil. Phil just proved that if you kiss his ass you get the freedom to be malicious as long as it doesn't involve him. People like me and Nation are under a microscope for being "Negative" when really we are just opinionated. That I can deal with. But there are people on this forum that I hate to deal with. People who shut down constructive criticism, and treat me like I'm a low life hater. I actually got a PM from Hardcore one blaming me for a thread getting closed when he was arguing with me and then proceeded to talk shit. I got another message from Davey harassing me saying I should be banned and that I'm ruining the forums. Today I learned those people are above the rules not because of the mods but because of Phil. So what's the point? The people on this forum that I hate for being malicious never have to face consequences for their actions so I'm stuck dealing with that behavior while I may be banned tomorrow for arguing with Phil.

Phil. If you're reading this. Good luck. I don't wish ill on you. But I can't be in community where people are above the rules just because you respect them.

In fact it's an imbalance of respect that's the core of the issue.

I'm sorry you feel that way but it's not true. Nobody has the freedom to be malicious. If I'm malicious again I'm banned for life. Nobody has a problem with you and Nation. You guys are alright.

10 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

4 post guy with all the facts is right.  Anything towards those miscreants is a waste of energy.  You shouldn't have lowered yourself to their level Sammy

It's unacceptable that he just sat back watching the forums get into fights because he wanted to play with the SOK causing tension and all that.

4 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Now let's see if we can get KGhaleon to do the same. Sammy, I know you shouldn't have been permanently banned. But I just want to say, some people are desperate to get you and hardcoreparkour banned so don't get baited by new sock accounts.

LOL 

4 minutes ago, Sammy_Samosa said:

I'm sorry you feel that way but it's not true. Nobody has the freedom to be malicious. If I'm malicious again I'm banned for life. Nobody has a problem with you and Nation. You guys are alright.

Says the guy who openly interacts with detractors on twitter to get a reaction unknowingly knowing he caused a rift 

I'm so disappointed right now. All I want to ask is why do this? Why do all this drama on Twitter like calling out Silent and raise a middle finger to Phil in the first place? The crazy thing is Sammy is still interacting with detractors and he claims he has proof that he won't pledge, etc.. You really think it's worth it getting into drama over there to make yourself look good and causing rift over here making yourself look worse? Congrats Sammy. It's a damn shame.

Edited by LeBronTheChosenOne

Right, so warnings means nothing?

There are straight up people that are above the rules and can just be unbanned because they get preferential treatment? Well at least my suspicions have been confirmed......

It's cool to see you back Sam, again i have nothing against you personally but the idea of "Oh i just emailed Phil and reversed the mod's decision and undid any consequences for breaking the rules" just.... that does not sit right with me.

Hell you can say if you've just been banned once you can email Phil and get another chance but i will gladly challenge that.
If i were to ever get banned i can say with certainty i would not be allowed back in just by asking.

Also,

11 minutes ago, Sammy_Samosa said:

C'mon, i don't even have to say anything about this. 

Thanks though :P

Edited by Nation
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Nation said:

Right, so warnings means nothing?

There are straight up people that are above the rules and can just be unbanned because they get preferential treatment? Well at least my suspicions have been confirmed......

It's cool to see you back Sam, again i have nothing against you personally but the idea of "Oh i just emailed Phil and reversed the mod's decision and undid any consequences for breaking the rules" just.... that does not sit right with me.

Hell you can say if you've just been banned once you can email Phil and get another chance but i will gladly challenge that.
If i were to ever get banned i can say with certainty i would not be allowed back in just by asking.

Also,

C'mon, i don't even have to say anything about this. 

Thanks though :P

I guess being a mod is pointless then right? :p

You do realize he had been unbanned since thursday and wanted to keep quiet to play with everyone right? 

Just now, LeBronTheChosenOne said:

I guess being a mod is pointless then right? :p

You do realize he had been unbanned since thursday and wanted to keep quiet to play with everyone right? 

Yeah i know, he posted here saying he'll say why on friday.

I was just tempering my reaction because it could have been completely reasonable or something.

Something more than "Oh i just asked Phil"