The King of Hate Forums

Forum Rules & Regulations

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are the official rules & regulations of the The King of Hate Forums. Members agree to these terms upon registration of their account. Any members seen violating these rules will be reprimand

Uh, no. Patrons are not above the rules. And they don't deserve to be Patrons if they're just gonna bribe Phil to come back and avoid the rules.  MLando created the huge wall of text insulting Ph

It doesn't matter. No normal users of the internet would use a proxy service to post on a bulletin board/forum. So if I see a proxy being used, I'll know it's them regardless.

Posted Images

Just now, LeBronTheChosenOne said:

Last thursday.

The length of how long he's been unbanned for or has no effect on this.

Though you can argue how quickly he got it reverse shows favouritism but that's for you to discuss.

40 minutes ago, Nation said:

Though you can argue how quickly he got it reverse shows favouritism but that's for you to discuss.

So we're just going to ignore the fact that he kept quiet to play with everyone here? Nice. 

37 minutes ago, LeBronTheChosenOne said:

So we're just going to ignore the fact that he kept quiet to play with everyone here? Nice. 

40 minutes ago, Nation said:

However though, what matters more? Phil unbanning him or the length of time he had kept quiet?

Edited by LeBronTheChosenOne
2 minutes ago, LeBronTheChosenOne said:

However though, what matters more? Phil unbanning him or the length of time he had kept quiet?

I thought you were done with the community? 

1. Why are you so hung up on how long he kept quiet about it? That does not bother me as much as how rules and punishment don't mean anything since certain people can just get it reversed.

2. Like i've been saying, what matters more is the unbanning not Sam not saying anything. To me at least.

3. I never said that, Traditional Games did, though i can agree with his reasoning behind it.

7 minutes ago, Nation said:

1. Why are you so hung up on how long he kept quiet about it? That does not bother me as much as how rules and punishment don't mean anything since certain people can just get it reversed.

2. Like i've been saying, what matters more is the unbanning not Sam not saying anything. To me at least.

3. I never said that, Traditional Games did, though i can agree with his reasoning behind it.

I hope Silent tells his side of the story then.

1 hour ago, Butta said:

I sincerely doubt that a random person who was banned will get a second chance. Reason why you were unbanned is because you sent Phil several Patreon Donations and been a very stern fan of his. If I was banned, a person whos never donated to him, I highly doubt he'd unban me. I wouldn't care enough to send him an email to unban me anyways, i'd just turn on ad-block on all his videos, but if I were to pursue that route it would wound up in a dead end. So no "Just sending an email" would not work in all situations, especially a person that claims they receive "hundreds of emails " daily.

I kinda have to agree with this. If I was banned there's no way in hell I'd get unbanned just by emailing Phil. Why? Because I had the absolute gall to be critical of Phil. Something which seems to instantly put you on thin ice. Forgive me for thinking Phil can do better. Whereas Sammy has never disagreed with Phil or criticized anything Phil has said or done. He just praises and defends Phil on a daily basis and supports him on Patreon. It's blatant favoritism and honestly sours the entire community for me.

4 minutes ago, LeBronTheChosenOne said:

I hope Silent tells his side of the story then.

I don't get why it matters so much to you, it doesn't negatively affect you in any way but you seem completely and utterly irked to breaking point by the whole thing and seemed to have joined just to address this issue, All im guessing is it's drama here because it's drama elsewhere.  Am I right?

Just now, BrotherLono said:

I don't get why it matters so much to you, it doesn't negatively affect you in any way but you seem completely and utterly irked to breaking point by the whole thing and seemed to have joined just to address this issue, All im guessing is it's drama here because it's drama elsewhere.  Am I right?

Well are we going to let it slide? 

58 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Now let's see if we can get KGhaleon to do the same. Sammy, I know you shouldn't have been permanently banned. But I just want to say, some people are desperate to get you and hardcoreparkour banned so don't get baited by new sock accounts.

This is such a ridiculous accusation.

Before I leave let me make this perfectly clear. It is not my desire to see you, Sammy, Hardcore, or Bailey nor am I actively trying to get you banned and fuck you very much for insinuating that. All I want is for all users to be held accountable for their actions. When I see misconduct I report it. If you perform misconduct several times you deserve to banned. Plain and simple. So stop playing the victim card.

I'm leaving because this forum isn't fair. Not because I want Sammy banned. He had seven warnings, made a nasty comment, and called a mod a POS but he got to come back by begging to Phil. If respected users don't have to face consequences then chances are they won't stop. I'll have to put up with the "You're no real fans" attitude forever. And yet Phil could ban me on the spot for simply bringing up something controversial. So what's the point on being on the forums when everyone is against me but no one gets judgement.

• Upvote 6
Just now, TraditionalGames said:

This is such a ridiculous accusation.

Before I leave let me make this perfectly clear. It is not my desire to see you, Sammy, Hardcore, or Bailey nor am I actively trying to get you banned and fuck you very much for insinuating that. All I want is for all users to be held accountable for their actions. When I see misconduct I report it. If you perform misconduct several times you deserve to banned. Plain and simple. So stop playing the victim card.

I'm leaving because this forum isn't fair. Not because I want Sammy banned. He had seven warnings, made a nasty comment, and called a mod a POS but he got to come back by begging to Phil. If respected users don't have to face consequences then chances are they won't stop. I'll have to put up with the "You're no real fans" attitude forever. And yet Phil could ban me on the spot for simply bringing up something controversial. So what's the point on being on the forums when everyone is against me but no one gets judgement.

£10 says your posts have probably been reported as "Slander" because you're going against Phil's decision. 

9 minutes ago, Nation said:

£10 says your posts have probably been reported as "Slander" because you're going against Phil's decision. 

That's no different than the alleging "new guy turns up and enters straight into latest drama must be detractor" that some people do, but if you want to go down that what might be happening on the site road, $10 says that's happened too very recently

The people who slate Phil are never happy, first it's Phils struggling with youtube he cant be making as much money, then Phils struggling with patreon he cant be making as much money then its Phils patreons struggling so he let sammy back in to keep his patreon money.  Well guess what if Phils struggling like you say of course he'd let Sammy back in because hes struggling remember and needs the money they said it themselves.  If things are as financially dire as they make it sound, and I doubt they are, he needs money right?

short version = drama drama drama + dumbasses = non event

Edited by BrotherLono
1 minute ago, BrotherLono said:

That's no different than the alleging "new guy turns up and enters straight into latest drama must be detractor" that some people do, but if you want to go down that what might be happening on the site road, $10 says that's happened too very recently

The people who slate Phil are never happy, first it's Phils struggling with youtube he cant be making as much money, then Phils struggling with patreon he cant be making as much money then its Phils patreons struggling so he let sammy back in to keep his patreon money.  Well guess what if Phils struggling like you say of course he'd let Sammy back in because hes struggling remember and needs the money they said it themselves.  If things are as financially dire as they make it sound, and I doubt they are, he needs money right?

So there's no ethics and morals anymore? I guess money talks then in order to get yourself unbanned.

14 minutes ago, Nation said:

Just saw Hardcores twitter. Said he reported my first post as slander. If he's talking about the message I said he sent me that absolutely happened. What a fucking lying scumbag.

3 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

Can i ask what any of that has to do with anything i said?

You're randomly bringing up detractors when no one is talking about them at all. If you want to tweet at them about what they're saying then go ahead but what does anything you're saying have to do with what is being said here?

Just now, TraditionalGames said:

Just saw Hardcores twitter. Said he reported my first post as slander. If he's talking about the message I said he sent me that absolutely happened. What a fucking lying scumbag.

£10 please.

I didn't realise after making posts about others trawling other people twitters you were trawling other peoples twitters and thought you were guessing the slander stuff, As I don't trawl others twitters I wouldn't have known.

Anything after the first paragraph wasn't at you anyway

1 minute ago, BrotherLono said:

I didn't realise after making posts about others trawling other people twitters you were trawling other peoples twitters and thought you were guessing the slander stuff, As I don't trawl others twitters I wouldn't have known.

Anything after the first paragraph wasn't at you anyway

ooooooh ok. My b. I figured all of that was in response to me.

Still feels out of place but a lot less so now.

1 minute ago, Nation said:

ooooooh ok. My b. I figured all of that was in response to me.

Still feels out of place but a lot less so now.

Is anyone going to discipline Butta?  He is probably going to continuously attacking regardless how much I ignore him.

5 minutes ago, WazerWifle said:

Report him and set him as an ingored user.

I have put him on Ingored users.  But people have been quoted him attacking me.  I apologized to people for my rude behavior but he continues his assault.