The King of Hate Forums

Forum Rules & Regulations

Hmm.

So...i'm going to chime in now. I've come to not bother so much anymore and get more satisfaction with posting anime pictures of my reactions buuuttt I may as well this one time. Where to start though...

Moderators, for all that is justified don't close this thread. You will just spark up more controversy. Discussion is good amongst the community, it keeps what's left of this husk of a forum alive, if there's a problem you're suppose to take care of it. That doesn't mean closing topics and hoping the problem goes away. It wont. It will spill over onto other threads and you'll be in a loop. Instead, point out the users who are causing the problem and promptly tell them, if they continue, take action. Warnings, temp bans, whatever, as long as there justified. No i'm not trying to tell you how to do your jobs, i'm telling you how to avoid any more fuster clucks. Being a moderator means being the bad guy, people will hate you, I promply hate you for not dealing with problems that i've noticed and reported myself.

The whole Sammy situation...yeah, emailing Phil out of the blue will not unban you. I'm sure if Billy Big Balls over here insulted Phil and was personally banned by Phil, emailing him would no doubt come up with nothing, but because Sammy was a long time fan or Patron or whatever he is, Phil felt is was ok to pardon him from his ban because it wasn't directly affecting him, overturning Silent or whoever banned hims decision, because fuck moderators right? And they can do nothing but nod their head otherwise they'll get a talking to, or unmodded, or whatever, I really don't care.

MDCFAN and Butta...God sake watching you two makes me want to gouge my eyes out. It was a simple argument that turned into a war because one person got to passionate. While I do agree that Butta's attempts to troll you over the last day or so are very unncessacery, if he gets a warning or a ban and you don't, i'm not going to lie, i'm going to be geniuenly pissed that something was done about him and his bait attempts but not you and your extremely unncessacery insults back to him. And no Silent, I don't take your tap on his hand with that "Stop it" post as an acceptale punishment. I've seen you do it multiple times MDC on other posts on different subjects, one of which I reported, and nothing happened as far as I know. It shouldn't be allowed to continue. Maybe i'm wrong, but the post I reported wasn't altered in anyway so I can only assume.

Edited by Michael
  • Upvote 2
  • Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are the official rules & regulations of the The King of Hate Forums. Members agree to these terms upon registration of their account. Any members seen violating these rules will be reprimand

Uh, no. Patrons are not above the rules. And they don't deserve to be Patrons if they're just gonna bribe Phil to come back and avoid the rules.  MLando created the huge wall of text insulting Ph

It doesn't matter. No normal users of the internet would use a proxy service to post on a bulletin board/forum. So if I see a proxy being used, I'll know it's them regardless.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Michael said:

Hmm.

So...i'm going to chime in now. I've come to not bother so much anymore and get more satisfaction with posting anime pictures of my reactions buuuttt I may as well this one time. Where to start though...

Moderators, for all that is justified don't close this thread. You will just spark up more controversy. Discussion is good amongst the community, it keeps what's left of this husk of a forum alive, if there's a problem you're suppose to take care of it. That doesn't mean closing topics and hoping the problem goes away. It wont. It will spill over onto other threads and you'll be in a loop. Instead, point out the users who are causing the problem and promptly tell them, if they continue, take action. Warnings, temp bans, whatever, as long as there justified. No i'm not trying to tell you how to do your jobs, i'm telling you how to avoid any more fuster clucks. Being a moderator means being the bad guy, people will hate you, I promply hate you for not dealing with problems that i've noticed and reported myself.

The whole Sammy situation...yeah, emailing Phil out of the blue will not unban you. I'm sure if Billy Big Balls over here insulted Phil and was personally banned by Phil, emailing him would no doubt come up with nothing, but because Sammy was a long time fan or Patron or whatever he is, Phil felt is was ok to pardon him from his ban because it wasn't directly affecting him, overturning Silent or whoever banned hims decision, because fuck moderators right? And they can do nothing but nod their head otherwise they'll get a talking to, or unmodded, or whatever, I really don't care.

MDCFAN and Butta...God sake watching you two makes me want to gouge my eyes out. It was a simple argument that turned into a war because one person got to passionate. While I do agree that Butta's attempts to troll you over the last day or so are very unncessacery, if he gets a warning or a ban and you don't, i'm not going to lie, i'm going to be geniuenly pissed that something was done about him and his bait attempts but not you and your extremely unncessacery insults back to him. And no Silent, I don't take your tap on his hand with that "Stop it" post as an acceptale punishment. I've seen you do it multiple times MDC on other posts on different subjects, one of which I reported, and nothing happened as far as I know. It shouldn't be allowed to continue. Maybe i'm wrong, but the post I reported wasn't altered in anyway so I can only assume.

Absolutely, I think the Mods should let this one play out because I think they are doing an exceptionally good job but in my view, what's the point of being a mod if you're going to be overruled at the end of the day?

Here's proof of the message Hardcore sent to me ages ago. This is the behavior of the scum of this forum everyone. And they have the nerve to lie and report me for slander. This is why I'm leaving. Because behavior like this is allowed if you're a well respected fan where not even justified moderators have a say. So fuck Sammy, Hardcore, Ash and Bailey. All of you are pieces of mature shits.

14 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

LOOOOOOL. Unbelievable how angry people are getting just because Sammy got unbanned. Bringing KG back would be even more hilarious LMAO

And then there's this. Seriously. How do you not see yourself as a troll. Grow up.

proof.png

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

without your side of that conversation is hard to tell whether most of that constitutes trolling.  It appears as though there were two sides to it. To me other than the bottom post it looks like a debate

Oh trust me, you've never dealt with Hardcore. There's never "debate"

9 minutes ago, TraditionalGames said:

Here's proof of the message Hardcore sent to me ages ago. This is the behavior of the scum of this forum everyone. And they have the nerve to lie and report me for slander. This is why I'm leaving. Because behavior like this is allowed if you're a well respected fan where not even justified moderators have a say. So fuck Sammy, Hardcore, Ash and Bailey. All of you are pieces of mature shits.

And then there's this. Seriously. How do you not see yourself as a troll. Grow up.

proof.png

Glad to know it's not just me who's had to put up with this and i'm not the only one who sees it.

Will be a shame to see you go but i do not disagree with your decision at all

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

?

So get this. Hardcore used an exploit with the ignore button to hide his PMs from me. So I had to make this account and add it to the conversation to take the screen shot. These users act neutral in front of the mods but they are straight up malicious against you in private if they don't like you. And these are the ones who are the model forum users?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Butta said:

Shoutout to you @TraditionalGames for finally exposing these domestic trolls on the forums.

He keeps back hand insulting me, im not even directly talking to him, im just posting funny Aquaman strips that paint aquaman in a bad light. Its not my fault he gets offended by them.

I agree with you. All those 4 ever do is throw out snarky remarks and make others feel like crap.. It's ironic because three of them interact with trolls over there and bring that negativity over here. They want to get rid of trolls and malicious remarks but they do this childish nonsense and piss people off at the Forums. Smh. I wish Traditional nothing but the best. 

8 minutes ago, Butta said:

Shoutout to you @TraditionalGames for finally exposing these domestic trolls on the forums.

He keeps back hand insulting me, im not even directly talking to him, im just posting funny Aquaman strips that paint aquaman in a bad light. Its not my fault he gets offended by them.

Look at this cowardice, THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I MENTIONED TWITTER EARLIER and wanted to know can you be punished for off-site antics. If this isn't baiting and trolling, I don't know what is:

77.png

Cmon mod's something needs to be done about this bootlicking mentality.

Wow. Taunting a person and putting them on blast. Smh Why is that tolerated?

Just now, AshishAshLamps007 said:

How is this thread still open? All I see is attacking Sammy and Hardcore. Pointless.

There you go again. So It's okay if you or  Hardcore go and taunt people here? It's okay to blast people on Twitter and make fun of them? Tell me Ash, who's attacking who? When there's evidence of Hardcore doing that nonsense and you going around nodding and causing rift with your snarky comments..

Honestly this is what I needed. A reason to hate the community. I've had enough with the drama. I've got my own life and career ahead of me. I definitely don't want THIS being associated with my life hence the fake username. I actually fear being judged so I hide behind a wall of anonymity for this community. Now I can be myself.

Anyways I'm just waiting to be banned. I deserve it after all the things I said but since I was leaving anyway I figured I'd pull no punces and I regret none of it.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Butta said:

Yeah I bet its pointless, all you guys do is team up and attack people on Twitter but when its at your safe space its a problem. Plus you've questioned the mods performance before isn't that against the rules?

50.png

Just what we needed. 4 people who caused this to happen...want to be mods and just ban people left and right. SMH

Edited by LeBronTheChosenOne

Right well, I think I'm gonna stay away from the forums for a bit. I won't support a community that allows blatant favoritism. That being said I'll leave with these thoughts. 

The moderators that are here do their job the best they can. The problem is there aren't enough of them. There are two lead mods and two normal mods, one of whom hasn't been on the forums in two months. Then there's also the fact that SilentWarrior, StaticVeins, and I think Masterofawesomeness are chat mods too. So when Phil is streaming they're busy moderating the stream chat and can't be here. Bottom line we need more mods who can be active here and are impartial. 

Along with more mods it's my personal opinion that Phil himself should not be doing any moderation. He gets angry too easily and has a tendency to ban people for simple criticism as a result. For example, he recently gave me two warning points for, well, I'll show you.

http://i.imgur.com/yEW30KN.jpg

The post in question? Deleted. I now have no way of proving that I did none of what Phil says I did. The best I can do is say I neither tried insult Phil nor did I post mistruths. But what I posted got Phil angry and so I now have two permanent warning points for something I didn't do. That being said, I'm leaving. For how long I don't know. If things get better around here I'll come back. If not, well it was nice while it lasted.

Edited by WazerWifle

Let me get this straight. 

If a mod ban someone who already had tons of warnings and that someone goes to Phil and asks for a second chance even though they had enough opportunities to not get in trouble... Isn't it kind of pointless to be a mod.. I'm not trashing the mods, you guys are doing a good job letting this be a discussion. It's just a thought.

2 minutes ago, WazerWifle said:

Right well, I think I'm gonna stay away from the forums for a bit. I won't support a community that allows blatant favoritism. That being said I'll leave with these thoughts. 

The moderators that are here do their job the best they can. The problem is there aren't enough of them. There are two lead mods and two normal mods, one of whom hasn't been on the forums in two months. Then there's also the fact that SilentWarrior, StaticVeins, and I think Masterofawesomeness are chat mods too. So when Phil is streaming they're busy moderating the stream chat and can't be here. Bottom line we need more mods who can be active here and are impartial. 

Along with more mods it's my personal opinion that Phil himself should not be doing any moderation. He gets angry too easily and has a tendency to ban people for simple criticism as a result. For example, he recently gave me two warning points for, well, I'll show you.

The post in question? Deleted. I now have no way of proving that I did none of what Phil says I did. The best I can do is say I neither tried insult Phil nor did I post mistruths. But what I posted got Phil angry and so I now have two permanent warning points for something I didn't do. That being said, I'm leaving. For how long I don't know. If things get better around here I'll come back. If not, well it was nice while it lasted.

I agree, the mods here are doing a fair, good job but something has to be done about favoritism.. Alright man, take care

I will admit though if the issue here was caused by Sammy not telling Phil the whole story of how he got banned then I apologize. But everything I said needed to be said.

Thank you everyone and thank you Phil for keeping me entertained. Good luck with KOGaming. We may not see eye to eye but I wish you the best.

To the fanboys: Fuck you! To the detractors: Fuck you too! You're all disgusting POS. PS I don't use that Twitter account anymore morons.

Edited by TraditionalGames
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, TraditionalGames said:

I will admit though if the issue here was caused by Sammy not telling Phil the whole story of how he got banned then I apologize. But everything I said needed to be said.

Thank you everyone and thank you Phil for keeping me entertained. Good luck with KOGaming. We may not see eye to eye but I wish you the best.

To the fanboys: Fuck you! To the detractors: Fuck you too! You're all disgusting POS. PS I don't use that Twitter account anymore morons.

Goodbye, sweet prince :(

3 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

How is this thread still open? All I see is attacking Sammy and Hardcore. Pointless.

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP IT IS UN REAL!  IF YOU DONT SEE IT THEN FUCK YOU...... WHY HAVENT THIS VERMIN BEEN REMOVED AGES AGO!!!!!!!

Sammy is like phils number one fan and he does have a special status, like KG had, because they where really dedicated. They are allowed to fuck up because it is their life supporting him. (was for KG case but whatever) 

Just be a bit generous. that should be the NO.1 rule. 

7 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP IT IS UN REAL!  IF YOU DONT SEE IT THEN FUCK YOU...... WHY HAVENT THIS VERMIN BEEN REMOVED AGES AGO!!!!!!!

Sammy is like phils number one fan and he does have a special status, like KG had, because they where really dedicated. They are allowed to fuck up because it is their life supporting him. (was for KG case but whatever) 

Just be a bit generous. that should be the NO.1 rule. 

What rule should be written?