The King of Hate Forums

Forum Rules & Regulations

ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! 

My patience has officially worn off. I literally had enough of people bitching and fighting with one another here in THIS thread, especially over the Sammy crap. You call yourselves adults? Fuck off with all this stupid drama. If you want to bicker and complain, do it in a PRIVATE MESSAGE! And for fucks sakes, don't show that shit publicly because you'll only be fanning the flames even further. I don't like insulting people in the least but this time it's warranted. You IDIOTS can't use your brains for one damn second and realize that this is all entertainment for the SOK and the detractors. I mean, how can you people not think straight and realize this is an open public forums that anyone can see without the need to register?

Is it very damn hard for you to stop fighting for a moment, think rationally and take this to PMs so that it can be resolved peacefully between the group? NOPE! You all have to do it in the public eye, hurting this community and Phil in general. Grow the fuck up and act like adults.

Shit like this makes Me, MoA, Silent, Michael, Traditional, Alucard, and other legitimate users, who ARE adults, who USE their heads and their brains to be logical look like total douche bags in the eyes of other people. Hell, some of us being here for the very beginning get looked down upon because of the actions of others, ESPECIALLY to super fanboys.

To people like Hardcore, Ash, Sammy, ect... I have no reason to hate any of you, none of you have done wrong to me and have been kind and respectful to me so far but would it fucking kill you to stop and rationalize for a damn moment? 

Mods! I'll agree with what @Michael said. Do not lock this thread. Suspend or Ban anyone if need be that continues this drama crap. This needs to end NOW!

Edited by God_Revan
  • Upvote 2
  • Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are the official rules & regulations of the The King of Hate Forums. Members agree to these terms upon registration of their account. Any members seen violating these rules will be reprimand

Uh, no. Patrons are not above the rules. And they don't deserve to be Patrons if they're just gonna bribe Phil to come back and avoid the rules.  MLando created the huge wall of text insulting Ph

It doesn't matter. No normal users of the internet would use a proxy service to post on a bulletin board/forum. So if I see a proxy being used, I'll know it's them regardless.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, God_Revan said:

ENOUGH! ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! 

My patience has officially worn off. I literally had enough of people bitching and fighting with one another here in THIS thread, especially over the Sammy crap. You call yourselves adults? Fuck off with all this stupid drama. If you want to bicker and complain, do it in a PRIVATE MESSAGE! And for fucks sakes, don't show that shit publicly because you'll only be fanning the flames even further. I don't like insulting people in the least but this time it's warranted. You IDIOTS can't use your brains for one damn second and realize that this is all entertainment for the SOK and the detractors. I mean, how can you people not think straight and realize this is an open public forums that anyone can see without the need to register?

Is it very damn hard for you to stop fighting for a moment, think rationally and take this to PMs so that it can be resolved peacefully between the group? NOPE! You all have to do it in the public eye, hurting this community and Phil in general. Grow the fuck up and act like adults.

Shit like this makes Me, MoA, Silent, Michael, Traditional, Alucard, and other legitimate users, who ARE adults, who USE their heads and their brains to be logical look like total douche bags in the eyes of other people. Hell, some of us being here for the very beginning get looked down upon because of the actions of others, ESPECIALLY to super fanboys.

To people like Hardcore, Ash, Sammy, ect... I have no reason to hate any of you, none of you have done wrong to me and have been kind and respectful to me so far but would it fucking kill you to stop and rationalize for a damn moment? 

Mods! I'll agree with what @Michael said. Do not lock this thread. Suspend or Ban anyone if need be that continues this drama crap. This needs to end NOW!

Don't tell anyone here to grow the fuck up and stay silent when there is clearly a problem here and we are not going to sit back and let this slide.

Oh look, someone who didn't read the whole thread and doesn't understand why people are leaving the forums in the first place..

Oh so you actually agree that there should be favoritism on the forums with certain people? Wow, not surprised. If you get banned, all you have to do is ask for a second chance and you're back in. Modding is pointless there. Sammy is encouraging anyone to ask for a second chance. 

This is the price everyone pays when you undermine the rules and the mods when you let someone back in with previous warnings... This is what happens when you have fans who disguised themselves as trolls who leave snarky comments to fellow fans and taunt them on Twitter. Why should patrons get a second chance when they had a lot of warnings beforehand and others don't get one? I like the mods here and all but what's the point of all it when the way it is being handled is disappointing. At the end of the day we'll be censored because we don't pay up and people like you encourage it. I hope everyone here had a good day today. 

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, God_Revan said:

Stop what?? We didn't even get involved in the drama. My first post was welcoming Sammy back. Second was LOL'ing at the arguement. Third was wondering how this thread is still open. It was other new accounts like Butta (now rightfully banned) that were going on a tirade. So please read before telling us to stop when we didn't start anything. Also I'm my own person with my own opinions so please don't mention me with other users. Thanks :)

4 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

God Revan made it clear.  This shit needs to stop!  I have 12 open reports right now, and I'm not in a good mood.  I'm enforcing a three strike policy on everyone involved.  First strike is a warning, second strike is a 3-day suspension, and last strike is a ban.

FINALLY getting back on topic, shouldn't people who've 13-20 banned sock accounts, get banned right away? No point in giving them a chance. They're going to get banned by Phil anyway because of the idiotic posts they make.

Edited by AshishAshLamps007
  • Upvote 1

I'm neither a detractor or a fan of Phil, i'm a gaming fan, and a member of many gaming forums, which is why i joined, i'm amazed how having this forum actually benefits Phil in any way.

All i see here is constant drama, and to be honest it's getting tiring.

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, ilscuro said:

I'm neither a detractor or a fan of Phil, i'm a gaming fan, and a member of many gaming forums, which is why i joined, i'm amazed how having this forum actually benefits Phil in any way.

All i see here is constant drama, and to be honest it's getting tiring.

This.  Very much this. This is THE this to end all thises

"Someone who wasnt me got banned then got unbanned, here's my self important I'm leaving the forums post because I didn't get banned. If you want me I'll be on twitter talking to those people we don't mention here from now on"

At this point the above is like a right of passage these days

Edited by BrotherLono
  • Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

This.  Very much this. This is THE this to end all thises

"Someone who wasnt me got banned then got unbanned, here's my self important I'm leaving the forums post because I didn't get banned. If you want me I'll be on twitter talking to those people we don't mention here from now on"

At this point the above is like a right of passage these days

Thanks ;)

Ok. I see that a lot of crap went down while I was gone. Users, please PM me any information you have. Anything that occurred since Thurdsay. There's obviously a big problem going on at this point and I do want to fix it. I'll just address one thing for now though. Yes, Phil did unban Sammy, but none of his warning points were removed, and if he does cause any trouble again, he will be gone for good. Give me some time and I'll try to figure everything out.

• Upvote 2

If someone can't mind their own business, they have no right to be on this site.

The actions of myself or the moderators are none of your business. Things that are performed behind-the-scenes are none of your business. It looks like a lot of people love to be up in other peoples' shit and then carry it to Twitter. That's incredibly immature and a waste of time.

I have no idea what happened in this thread and I don't care enough to read the last 10 pages to figure it out. But if you purposely caused drama here or on Twitter, especially it if wasn't your business, and then didn't listen to repeated warnings, then I think your fate is warranted.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Ok. I see that a lot of crap went down while I was gone. Users, please PM me any information you have. Anything that occurred since Thurdsay. There's obviously a big problem going on at this point and I do want to fix it. I'll just address one thing for now though. Yes, Phil did unban Sammy, but none of his warning points were removed, and if he does cause any trouble again, he will be gone for good. Give me some time and I'll try to figure everything out.

Godspeed, good man

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I hope you figure this out man

17 hours ago, Phil said:

If someone can't mind their own business, they have no right to be on this site.

The actions of myself or the moderators are none of your business. Things that are performed behind-the-scenes are none of your business. It looks like a lot of people love to be up in other peoples' shit and then carry it to Twitter. That's incredibly immature and a waste of time.

I have no idea what happened in this thread and I don't care enough to read the last 10 pages to figure it out. But if you purposely caused drama here or on Twitter, especially it if wasn't your business, and then didn't listen to repeated warnings, then I think your fate is warranted.

Phil is right, we should mind our business. It is up to him and the mods to figure out what went wrong and to move on.

Edited by KingJames
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

I don't know where else to post this but please can you look into BrightSideViking's PM's, he is alleged to be posting ISIS videos by PM to persons he had a disagreement with, which is indeed worrying and surely against the rules. He also posted some distasteful artwork there which is offensive to at least myself and others in that thread. This came to light in the Fan Art board you have here! Thank you sirs and have a good day!

32 minutes ago, Ivor_Dehaney said:

I don't know where else to post this but please can you look into BrightSideViking's PM's, he is alleged to be posting ISIS videos by PM to persons he had a disagreement with, which is indeed worrying and surely against the rules. He also posted some distasteful artwork there which is offensive to at least myself and others in that thread. This came to light in the Fan Art board you have here! Thank you sirs and have a good day!

This was what I posted, not very offensive is it? It was very relevant to our conversation where he used charlie hebdo as a reason for me not to insulting religious feelings. Which was ISIS reason for shooting up the place. It was a bit of humor directed towards a person being an obvious troll. And not something worth making a big deal out of. 

No tell the truth BrightSideViking, tell the truth. You're right that video is not terroristic by itself. But you sent it to my PM in the context of me being supportive of Islamic terrorism after mentioning the France situation. And now I go through my PMs to see the video again and he's sending me some more BS. Maybe because I hit the nail on the head with the insulting religious picture or the childish antics antics that hes still performing in his 30's, but I would like it to stop. Please. I dont wish the guy to be banned cause it would probably be life changing for him but the passive aggressive PMs and the carelessness for the religious is insulting and needs to stop.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Yufi said:

No tell the truth BrightSideViking, tell the truth. You're right that video is not terroristic by itself. But you sent it to my PM in the context of me being supportive of Islamic terrorism after mentioning the France situation. And now I go through my PMs to see the video again and he's sending me some more BS. Maybe because I hit the nail on the head with the insulting religious picture or the childish antics antics that hes still performing in his 30's, but I would like it to stop. Please. I dont wish the guy to be banned cause it would probably be life changing for him but the passive aggressive PMs and the carelessness for the religious is insulting and needs to stop.

Please keep reporting them. That defacement of the religious image is extremely disrespectful, and I don't practice Christianity anymore. It is of great distaste.

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Yufi said:

Just the way its phrased it doesn't come off as a joke, and after the France comic situation I wouldn't think anyone would even play like that with any religious martyr or being. Im not crazy religious but the people are out there

This to me reads: I am not one of the ISIS fighters, but I understand why they did it, and they where justified in their actions. So you better not do the same. 

I mean this is on the level of insanity with the people being offended by Elvis gyrating hips. 1/10 guys. 

5 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

This to me reads: I am not one of the ISIS fighters, but I understand why they did it, and they where justified in their actions. So you better not do the same. 

I mean this is on the level of insanity with the people being offended by Elvis gyrating hips. 1/10 guys. 

Guys, can we just calm down and focus on rules and regulations please.  Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Silent and I talked about this.  We find that the video is NOT offensive and believe that BSV was not trying to be incite any hate or discrimination.  If BSV was part of ISIS, then he would probably be tracked down by the FBI by now and we don't want that to happen to anyone here.  So everyone here needs to grow a thick skin.  The issue is closed.

• Upvote 3

That wasn't the issue, but I respect your decision. I personally think BrightSideViking is punishing himself far more than any discipline the moderators can dish out. Thanks, I repeal my reports and have a good day.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Yufi said:

That wasn't the issue, but I respect your decision. I personally think BrightSideViking is punishing himself far more than any discipline the moderators can dish out. Thanks, I repeal my reports and have a good day.

He's just overall fucked up but:

Shrugggg.gif

• Upvote 2
20 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

Am I reading this wrong or did you just insinuate that another member supports terrorism?

Just now, TraditionalGames said:

Am I reading this wrong or did you just insinuate that another member supports terrorism?

I am sorry, but are you unable to understand the situation? He says it is wrong making fun of a religious figure because of the atrocious attacks on a french satire magazine.

The reason they attacked the magazine was because they made a mohammad caricature. He is saying look what happened in France you should not be making fun of religion. That is what the exact message the terrorist where trying to send killing innocent people. I don't understand how this person can come in here, support Islamic views on censorship, and you're questioning me?

shame.jpg