Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Forum Rules & Regulations


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are the official rules & regulations of the The King of Hate Forums. Members agree to these terms upon registration of their account. Any members seen violating these rules will be reprimand

Uh, no. Patrons are not above the rules. And they don't deserve to be Patrons if they're just gonna bribe Phil to come back and avoid the rules.  MLando created the huge wall of text insulting Ph

It doesn't matter. No normal users of the internet would use a proxy service to post on a bulletin board/forum. So if I see a proxy being used, I'll know it's them regardless.

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Static Veins said:

Ecchi thread?

Nope.

Too easy a topic for people to abuse, and I don't know about the other mods but I really don't feel like having to trawl through that kind of content.

But what if hypothetically someone was willing to look through all of that then what?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NepNep said:

But what if hypothetically someone was willing to look through all of that then what?

Maybe they should restore your ecchi thread, but all male/female parts have to be censored with Phil's face.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Maybe they should restore your ecchi thread, but all male/female parts have to be censored with Phil's face.

That would end up killing the point of the ecchi thread, no one wants to bust their nut to that.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TraditionalGames said:

If the purpose of the thread is to bust a nut then it should be pretty apparent why it's not allowed.

Hey if I'm not allowed to to crush walnuts for my salad while I'm looking at ecchi then whats the point of it? :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TraditionalGames said:

It's porn. It's not allowed here. It's not rocket science.

So I just looked at what ecchi is....And..if you're into that sort of thing, you might as well go full on hentai. Literally I typed in ecchi and you can see this chicks vagina through her panties, that's the equivelant of getting a blowjob with a condom on...no point.

Hope I wasn't being to graphic but hopefully we are all men here.

Edited by Acentlon
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

lol

Though to be serious, ecchi doesn't have to only apply to porn/hentai. Just pervy stuff like Dead or Alive.

Pretty much this,theres no full frontal nudity in it and its not even remotely close to porn at all.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TraditionalGames said:

So it's official? You get banned simply having a proxy without any evidence that they're using it to be malicious/before they cause any trouble? Talk about guilty intil proven innocent.

Shhh. Talk like that will get you banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

 

Not sure why you need a proxy. Unless for obvious reasons.

I already listed several reasons. It's for protection. Proxies can protect you against doxxing and ddos attacks. God forbid some poor kid is getting attacked because someone got his IP, gets a proxy to stop it, and gets called a sock account and banned for simply posting on the forums. Now imagine that happening to you a trusted fan. Do you get it now? 

Also I'll use this example again. if someone has a license for a firearm weather it's for hunting or self defense and uses it responsibly you can't call him a killer and arrest him.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

 

Not sure why you need a proxy. Unless for obvious reasons.

If you're at school or work and web access is restricted you'd need a proxy to get around it.

Pretty simple really. Did it a fuck ton when i was in school and college

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hardcoreparkour said:

I think the proxy rule has been relaxed, since we have new posters who were clearly former members who are allowed to post.

Phil litterally just banned a new user on the spot for having a proxy just because he was confused about the partnership of KOGaming. It's actually true that SocialBlade lists the channel as unpartnered BTW.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2016 at 10:45 AM, TraditionalGames said:

I already listed several reasons. It's for protection. Proxies can protect you against doxxing and ddos attacks. God forbid some poor kid is getting attacked because someone got his IP, gets a proxy to stop it, and gets called a sock account and banned for simply posting on the forums. Now imagine that happening to you a trusted fan. Do you get it now? 

Also I'll use this example again. if someone has a license for a firearm weather it's for hunting or self defense and uses it responsibly you can't call him a killer and arrest him.

Sorry, but that's not a reason to be behind a proxy here. If you're scared of using the internet because you think someone will get your IP and ddos you, you're clearly extremely paranoid. Nobody here has been ddosed or attacked other than Phil.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Sorry, but that's not a reason to be behind a proxy here. If you're scared of using the internet because you think someone will get your IP and ddos you, you're clearly extremely paranoid. Nobody here has been ddosed or attacked other than Phil.

That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. "You shouldn't protect your information because no one is going to use steal and abuse it'?

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TraditionalGames said:

That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. "You shouldn't protect your information because no one is going to use steal and abuse it'?

I agree with you that it's ridiculous to say privacy is a stupid reason to use a proxy/VPN. Though I can appreciate that it's a stated forum rule not to use one. So if someone uses a proxy and gets banned it's perfectly legitimate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...