The King of Hate Forums

Assassin's Creed (2016)

CiOojgQU4AAf9c0.jpg

well im still hoping this movie will be great

I love how Michael Fassbender looks and the same cinematography style from Macbeth 

but is that a Kanye song they chose if so Why?  is it really needed? 

so far a ok first trailer but dadly nothing to be excited about which is disappointing

They need to excite people for this or no one will see and Rouge One just dominates this movie 

2 hours ago, iamkurla249 said:

IMO this trailer was okay nothing mind blowing but gives me enough interest, just hoping this and Warcraft succeed so we can finally break the bad video game movie curse

i know a way Make a Bioshock movie with Leonardo DiCaprio hr playd Jack

the same name of the character he played in Titanic 

XD

2 hours ago, Noir said:

Terrible time to release the movie, by that month Rouge One will be out and it will bomb.

basically like a week later idk prob wont Alvin and the Shitrats,  Daddys Home and Sisters didnt bomb they actually made money  when Force Awakens came out and those movies were garbage 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, GALAFREEDFROMDESIRE said:

Film critics must've really hated AC. It's rated lower than BVS. Lol.

Most of the people on youtube that i watch say the scenes are very jarring to watch cause it keeps going back and forth through Modern Day and the past 

Fox wanted to make a trilogy of this lol

With a budget of rumored $200 million and tracking $20 Million opening Weekend

Yeah no 

33 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Most of the people on youtube that i watch say the scenes are very jarring to watch cause it keeps going back and forth through Modern Day and the past 

Fox wanted to make a trilogy of this lol

With a budget of rumored $200 million and tracking $20 Million opening Weekend

Yeah no 

Oh, dear. What I will say about films with big budgets is that they need to be stripped-down. Mad Max is a perfect example: a chase movie which is simple but effective at the same time.

The more ideas that are in a story, the more likelihood of a convoluted plot that trips over itself and, worse still, be boring. Boring an audience is the worst crime a film can commit.

Edited by GALAFREEDFROMDESIRE
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, GALAFREEDFROMDESIRE said:

Oh, dear. What I will say about films with big budgets is that they need to be stripped-down. Mad Max is a perfect example: a chase movie which is simple but effective at the same time.

The more ideas that are in a story, the more likelihood of a convoluted plot that trips over itself and, worse still, be boring. Boring an audience is the worst crime a film can commit.

I think Mad Max is a good example 

Even Deadpool that movie had a $50 Million budget

Or Arrival with the same budget 

I know Legend of Tarzan had a buedget with $180 Million and yet the apes in that look like shit compared to Rise and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...