The King of Hate Forums

Child Abuse or Discipline

MDCFAN101

Is this Discipline or Child Abuse  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really think it's abuse do I think it is a bit extreme, yeah but I can see were the dad is coming from because he is more focused on the son not listening to him and less on skipping, but yeah overall I feel it is discipline, pretty extreme discipline but still discipline 

1 hour ago, iamkurla249 said:

I don't really think it's abuse do I think it is a bit extreme, yeah but I can see were the dad is coming from because he is more focused on the son not listening to him and less on skipping, but yeah overall I feel it is discipline, pretty extreme discipline but still discipline 

I felt the same way

It hard for me to tell whether or not this is child abuse, but I'm leaning towards it. I don't think it's necessary to beat up your child to understand the point of obedience and post it on the internet to show others how to discipline others.  I also have to question he have a choice of whether or not he wanted to box?

30 minutes ago, Litterial said:

It hard for me to tell whether or not this is child abuse, but I'm leaning towards it. I don't think it's necessary to beat up your child to understand the point of obedience and post it on the internet to show others how to discipline others.  I also have to question he have a choice of whether or not he wanted to box?

I feel you man.  This was hard for me decide as well.  I love children and I would say screw anyone who says they hate kids, but I can't stand spoiled little shits.  I do feel they do deserve an ass beating.

Whoa. That person needs to have their children taken away from him as soon as possible. If you hit your child, it should be automatic, nothing makes physical violence against your kids a ok. This is illegal child abuse and should be reported to the authorities no matter what. For a while I thought, ok they are gonna spar which is cool. Then the kid started crying because he got hit, which sorta proves he forced the kid into it. Here where I live, that video would be proof enough to get the social workers into hyper mode.

Edit : I showed the video to a person working in the social business, she pointed out that the kid cowered in fear and was totally terrified during the beating.

Btw, I totally hate kids ^^

Edited by Raeknub

3 hours ago, Raeknub said:

Whoa. That person needs to have their children taken away from him as soon as possible. If you hit your child, it should be automatic, nothing makes physical violence against your kids a ok. This is illegal child abuse and should be reported to the authorities no matter what. For a while I thought, ok they are gonna spar which is cool. Then the kid started crying because he got hit, which sorta proves he forced the kid into it. Here where I live, that video would be proof enough to get the social workers into hyper mode.

Edit : I showed the video to a person working in the social business, she pointed out that the kid cowered in fear and was totally terrified during the beating.

Btw, I totally hate kids ^^

Great response, but for saying you hate kids regardless is wrong.

7 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Great response, but for saying you hate kids regardless is wrong.

It was mainly to rope you up into replying, success! To be totally honest, I don't hate all kids, just most of 'em and I could never see me having any. Hate might not be the right word, it's not the kids' fault for being annoying to me. I hate being around them might be a better term? But still, no kids for me, ever.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Raeknub said:

It was mainly to rope you up into replying, success! To be totally honest, I don't hate all kids, just most of 'em and I could never see me having any. Hate might not be the right word, it's not the kids' fault for being annoying to me. I hate being around them might be a better term? But still, no kids for me, ever.

Now that is more like it. I feel you.  Kids can be annoying, but is not always the parents' fault.  There are kids out there that are just plain spoiled and need a good spanking.  However, there are also some lazy parents out there.

• 5 years later...
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Yeah, spamming a bunch of old topics. That's not obnoxious at all.

Because the Forum gets so much traffic, me replying to a bunch of old threads will surely DDOS the site & make users scroll down the "All-Activity" page, (if they even do), for 2.37 more seconds.

You really don't have a clue about what you're messing with:

NW.thumb.png.0e72b94eb038ed555f9e9a87494c2bbd.png

• Like 1