The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

E3 2016 - OFFICIAL THREAD!

1 hour ago, Hadoken said:

TOP 3/TOP 5?!?! WHAT?

Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Doctor Strange (have you seen the trailer? Let me put it here.)

Fucking Incredible Hulk, Captain America, the list goes on! I'll pick Spiderman top 20. But top 5, even 3?!? You out of your mind.

Exactly. He's disheveled, Spiderman isn't real but he will defend him to the core.

i wouldnt call Doctor Strange popular to everyone just yet not everyone knows who he is 

Hi guys, I've just awoken from the induced coma doctors had to put me in after Sony gave me cardiac arrest with their 10,000mph press conference.

I mean, holy shit. What a show. All killer, no filler; you can say what you want about the Crash announcement - as a fan since the original game first released I am so pumped for ground-up remasters. And hell, I'm even a fan of his updated design for Skylanders.

Zelda nearly killed me off as well. I think I'll be buying an NX after all.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Welp, E3 is over.  If you got any final thoughts, say them now.  Later, I'll make threads for the upcoming games.

after i seen the Sony one i stopped watching, Sony was all i needed to see.

25 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

it looks  sort of like Bioshock.

Basically a copycat.  No thanks.  You know, as I am watching Phil's old playthrough of Duke Nukem Forever, I'm surprised nobody continued the series.

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Basically a copycat.  No thanks.  You know, as I am watching Phil's old playthrough of Duke Nukem Forever, I'm surprised nobody continued the series.

Not really if you check the gameplay they said theres different stories and theres Survival

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Not really if you check the gameplay they said theres different stories and theres Survival

BTW, sateler96, did you look at my response that I posted yesterday on Random Thoughts?

18 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

actually i was wrong the art style is like Bioshock. but the gameplay is rogue like.

33 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Nobody continued it because Duke Nukem Forever was a piece of shit. And before you make accusations, I have played the old Duke Nukem. Forever was shit.

• Upvote 1

Just now, WazerWifle said:

Nobody continued it because Duke Nukem Forever was a piece of shit. And before you make accusations, I have played the old Duke Nukem. Forever was shit.

I know it was panned by a lot of people.  However, that doesn't mean people can't make it good again.

1 minute ago, WazerWifle said:

It really was waste of my Money 

24 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

LOL, saw what you did there.

4 minutes ago, Hadoken said:

Whats wrong with Microsoft?

possibly a bad idea (but i'll probably have a few lols)

hey MDC, Hadoken wants to know what is wrong with Microsoft. lol 

5 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

possibly a bad idea (but i'll probably have a few lols)

hey MDC, Hadoken wants to know what is wrong with Microsoft. lol 

I said nothing is wrong with Microsoft.  I have nothing against them.