Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

E3 2016 - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Recommended Posts

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Dude, I honestly never cared for remastered games because even though they have upgraded the graphics, you're still playing the same damn game.

Well other people like it and Skyrim is needed cause i love the game 

so dont care what you think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sateler96 said:

Well other people like it and Skyrim is needed cause i love the game 

so dont care what you think

Dude, I love Skyrim too.  Regardless of what you say, IMO remastering games is pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

if Sony announces TLOU 2, i will have a stroke.

What do you mean?  The Last of Us was a hit.  I'm guessing you didn't like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, Scalebound is literally the only thing that makes me want to get an Xbox this whole conference so far. 

Edit: Sea of Thieves looks good as well, but I have no friends, so...fuck that.

Edited by MLando

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MLando said:

So, Scalebound is literally the only thing that makes me want to get an Xbox this whole conference so far. 

Say MLando, did you receive my recent response on the terrorist attack thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Say MLando, did you receive my recent response on the terrorist attack thread?

I did, I'll respond when I do don't worry about it here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, yeah, one 'must buy', one good game, and one game I'd love if I had friends.
Xbox conference, while very well presented, not doing great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MLando said:

So, yeah, one 'must buy', one good game, and one game I'd love if I had friends.
Xbox conference, while very well presented, not doing great. 

Something I predicted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really strong showing from Microsoft. Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, Dead Rising 4, Halo Wars 2, We Happy Few... Great stuff across the board. Shame about that extended Minecraft segment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Static Veins said:

Really strong showing from Microsoft. Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, Dead Rising 4, Halo Wars 2, We Happy Few... Great stuff across the board. Shame about that extended Minecraft segment.

omg more Minecraft... seriously lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...