The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

E3 2016 - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

for VR i would like to see, a Farcry game (would good Controls,not like the Wii one), Halo (even if i am not a fan of Halo), a game from Quantic Dreams, Bioshock, a Metro Game, maybe a Left 4 Dead style game, Dead Space, and Deus Ex. 

Locomotion is the biggest challenge with fps. Artificial locomotion that we're accustomed to using in normal games, can make people sick in VR. We'll probably see them try to make fast paced shooters in VR, but the audience will be limited as a result of a portion being unable to play them. Quantic Dreams type games can work well though as can any third person games if made for properly for VR. There's a game called Edge of Nowhere from Insomniac Games (Ratchet and Clank, Resistance) that is sort of similar to Dead Space and The Last of Us with a touch of Tomb Raider. It's really good and super intense. Horror can be truly terrifying in VR. They're working on a Rock Band VR title that could be awesome I think.

6 minutes ago, Vrifter said:

Locomotion is the biggest challenge with fps. Artificial locomotion that we're accustomed to using in normal games, can make people sick in VR. We'll probably see them try to make fast paced shooters in VR, but the audience will be limited as a result of a portion being unable to play them. Quantic Dreams type games can work well though as can any third person games if made for properly for VR. There's a game called Edge of Nowhere from Insomniac Games (Ratchet and Clank, Resistance) that is sort of similar to Dead Space and The Last of Us with a touch of Tomb Raider. It's really good and super intense. Horror can be truly terrifying in VR. They're working on a Rock Band VR title that could be awesome I think.

Edge of Nowhere looks good.

30 minutes ago, Vrifter said:

Win10 has been good to me so far. I think you'll be happy with it. There's going to be some good gains with DX12 coming soon as well, so it's a good time to get it anyways..especially since it's currently free.

I'm just hoping they're good ports, aside from killer instinct all the windows 10 titles had problems with them at launch

5 minutes ago, Noir said:

I'm just hoping they're good ports, aside from killer instinct all the windows 10 titles had problems with them at launch

True. Windows has those early growing pains. It'll smooth out over time like always.

35 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Best games announced at this PC Gaming Show were Giant Cop and Observer. 

Yo guys, check out the Injustice 2 gameplay trailer.  It will blow your mind.

Wildlands, I think it's called. Is it SUPPOSED to look like a multiplayer MGSV?
Cus it looks like a multiplayer MGSV...and that shit is radical.

4 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

LOL at the South Park footage. 

MY DAD FUCKED MY MOM!

WHAT??!!!!

I'm guessing you actually your parents have sex or that you said something from South Park.

1 minute ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

If you buy Fractured But Whole, you'll get a remastered version of Stick Of Truth.  The game comes out on 12/6.

Not remastered. Just if you pre-purchase FBW, they give you a free copy of SoT

2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

people need to stop sucking M$ dick.

Who was? They had a decent showing, 1 great game, one good, and that's about it.

More gameplay footage of For Honor, Watch_Dogs 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and South Park: The Fractured But Whole as well as their own release dates.

Grow Home's sequel Grow Up, Just Dance 2017, Trials of the Blood Dragon, and Steep were announced. 

After being announced, Trials of the Blood Dragon is now available. 

VR reveals including Star Trek: Bridge Crew were shown. 

More DLC for The Division.