The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

E3 2016 - OFFICIAL THREAD!

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

They would of done it at their press Con when it was on Wed

BUT THEY BLEW IT

Say Jacob, did you get my response in your status update?

3 minutes ago, MLando said:

They haven't. There is not Squenix E3, but Sony's is coming in 2 hours.

There was on wed they only showed Deus Ex and KH 2.8 and Other Final Fantasy stuff 

Well, i'm sitting here waiting for Sony's conference...it's over an hour away...so i'll just write some crap.

Microsofts conference

• Xbox S was a nice way to start the conference. The price sealed the deal with a lot of people and was another step in the right direction for Microsoft
  • Gears of War 4's environment looked fantastic. The crazy weather along with the environment kills really go well with the Gears gameplay. The question is if how often can we expect things like that to be available during the entire game? Either way what we were shown was done well. Graphics looked amazing and I look forward to digging my claws into the story of this game.
  • Good to see KI still getting some love, I love the addition of Raam being implemented as a new character, he works well.
  • ReCore looked like a very fun game to get your hands on. The adventure-puzzle aspect drew me in, I hope we get to learn more about the main character and story. We've seen the gameplay and Sunset Overdrive-style graphics, now we need the story to motivate us. Loving the looks of this game.
  • Good to see Inside finally getting a release date, it's a game that was given a lot of attention when first revealed but went dark after a while. Limbo was a great game so i'm looking forward to playing this.
  • We Happy Few looks amazing, that's all I can say. Can't wait to give it a try!
  • Dead Rising 4 looked as hectic as ever. I'm guessing this is what they meant when they said Dead Rising fans will be very happy. It didn't look serious at all, just fun and stupid, the way people liked Dead Rising. Personally i'm not a big Dead Rising fan, number 3 was ok so when I saw this I wasn't ecstatic or anything, but I know there are people who are looking forward to this. I'm still confused as to whether this is a new game or a remake though.
  • Scalebound looked real fun but I think i'll be more invested in the single player than the multiplayer. I think it looked a little rough around the edges with it's animations but I guess that's what being delayed to 2017 was for. Overall it left a good impression on me.
  • Sea of Thieves looks like a great game to play with friends, and that's exactly how it should be played. Me and a bunch of my other friends sailing around on a boat with the freedom to do anything sounds like a fun experience and it can only end with laughter with the antics we'll get up to XD
  • State of Decay 2, ehh, number one get repetitive real quick so hopefully this one improves on that.
  • Halo Wars 2 has been a game I've been excited for since it was announced, however after playing the beta i'm a little skeptical. I didn't like the controls and it seemed a little bare (Although that's understandable since it's a beta) It probably doesn't help that it's a multiplayer. I'm a noob at RTS games so I got destroyed on the games I played against people who know what they're doing. Maybe I just need to learn the game better and understand what i'm doing but so far the game wasn't as impressive as i'd hoped it be. Hopefully that'll improve over time the more I play.
  • Xbox Scorpio sounds sexy, shut up and take my money Microsoft!

Biggest complaint I have though is the lack of New IP's or new announced games. Majority of Xbox's lineup are sequels or games we already know about. On one hand i'm annoyed as now we have nothing to look forward to outside the upcoming games, or another way to look at it is that we have nothing waiting for us once the current announced games are released. On the other hand this can be really good. With Microsoft focusing all their attention on the current announced games, it means next E3 we can expect a lot more new IP's/new announced games that will no doubt be made for the Xbox One and the new Xbox Scorpio which is exciting.

Edited by Michael

6 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

GOD OF WAR!

I'll admit, this is the first time I've been eager for a GoW since the first one. Kratos is...a character now, not a stupid ball of unearned rage.

3 minutes ago, MLando said:

I'll admit, this is the first time I've been eager for a GoW since the first one. Kratos is...a character now, not a stupid ball of unearned rage.

I feel the same way.

2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

There was on wed they only showed Deus Ex and KH 2.8 and Other Final Fantasy stuff 

Tuesday, June 14

• 11:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Square Enix Presents: E3 2016 Grand Opening
  • 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV E3 Kickoff

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/06/square-enix-announces-e3-2016-live-stream-schedule#tbqcieUoLovz1Y7o.99

IS THIS LAST OF US 2!?

Nope, new IP. Looks dope as fuck though

Edited by MLando

Resi 7 looks fuckign AMAZING.
And a demo is available tonight?
Guess I'm not sleeping tonight.

Also, Sony wins. Already. They have to try HARD to fuck up now. Almost EVERYTHING has been a new IP.

Edited by MLando

2 minutes ago, Hadoken said:

Call of fucking Duty?!? GOD DAMN.... I don't even like Cod but I'm interested in that.

And Crash is BACK!

And looks like absolutle shit. 

Hopefully, the old games sell great, and Skylanders dies so we get some real Crash games.