The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

E3 2016 - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Just now, MLando said:

Sony wins, but I'm super disappoint we're not seeing any FF7.

i think they wanna focus on Final Fantasy XV

thats why we didnt see Kingdom Hearts 3

God of War reboot, Days Gone, Resident Evil VII, Death Stranding, and Insomniac's Spider-Man were announced. 

The Last Guardian finally has a release date.

Crash 1-3 is getting remastered while Crash himself will be in Skylanders.

New gameplay for Detroit Become Human and Horizon Zero Dawn were shown. 

Lots of new VR games.

11 minutes ago, Hadoken said:

And nothing about Neo, focus on the VR headset. Didn't end their conference on "Heres all of our stuff we have for you this year....buuut all of it will be outdated come next year." The only thing I hated was the fucking crowd and that was outta there control. Gametrailer after Gametrailer with just a couple of paragraphs worth of talking. Oh and Horizon...need. release. date. ASAP.

PlayStation: A

Microsoft: B-

Nintendo: ?

i thibk they said Horizon is coming our in Feb

25 minutes ago, Vrifter said:

Did they actually say that Spider-Man was exclusive?

Yes in the trailer it said Spider-Man PS4 and Insomniax just tweeted its exclusive 

Edited by sateler96

1 minute ago, Vrifter said:

Gotcha. Shame to see a character as popular as Spidey locked to one console

Well its Marvel and Sony and Insomniac making that deal

im just happy i got a PS4

I get how exclusives work and why they exist, but you don't usually see characters like Spidey getting exclusive games. Maybe it was part of the film deal Sony made with Marvel.

Edited by Vrifter

17 minutes ago, Vrifter said:

I get how exclusives work and why they exist, but you don't usually see characters like Spidey getting exclusive games. Maybe it was part of the film deal Sony made with Marvel.

Is it exclusive? It didn't have a only for ps4 logo on it so it's probably coming to other consoles. Plus this is Activision we are talking about

1 minute ago, Noir said:

Is it exclusive? It didn't have a only for ps4 logo on it so it's probably coming to other consoles. Plus this is Activision we are talking about

It's Insomniac this time around, I don't think Activision has anything to do with this one.

7 minutes ago, Noir said:

yeah its Insomniac not Activision THANK GOD

and they confirmed on twitter its Exclusice 

it said Spider-Man PS4

so i think Resident Evil VII has a demo? 

7 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

It's Insomniac this time around, I don't think Activision has anything to do with this one.

I thought Activision owns the rights to the spiderman games so it would seem weird if their name wasn't on it at all. Surprised it's anot exclusive so hopefully it's good

12 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

why?  The new Spidey isnt this year is it

i'm more of a Spidey fan, also is there alternate costumes in this one, what Universe does this take place in, will other Heroes be in it, who are the villians in the game? is this just a dream?

Just now, Noir said:

I thought Activision owns the rights to the spiderman games so it would seem weird if their name wasn't on it at all. Surprised it's anot exclusive so hopefully it's good

well maybe its a Sony Marvel Deal

cause Amazing Spider-Man 2 game wasnt great 

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

"Marvel and Insomniac Games have teamed up to create a brand-new and authentic Spider-Man story. This isn’t the Spider-Man you’ve met before, or seen in a movie. This is an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City. At the same time he’s struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of nine million New Yorkers rests upon his shoulders."

5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

inb4 we unmask Spidey as, Nathan Drake Parker.

2 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

"Marvel and Insomniac Games have teamed up to create a brand-new and authentic Spider-Man story. This isn’t the Spider-Man you’ve met before, or seen in a movie. This is an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City. At the same time he’s struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of nine million New Yorkers rests upon his shoulders."

so Basically you're Toby's Spider-man?

Edited by Darksphere92

57 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

yeah its Insomniac not Activision THANK GOD

and they confirmed on twitter its Exclusice 

it said Spider-Man PS4

so i think Resident Evil VII has a demo? 

For Playstation Plus members, but it's not out yet. Trust me, my eyes have been glued to the store.

1 hour ago, Hadoken said:

Glad Spiderman fans got what they wanted, I personally think Spiderman is overrated and overused for any type of content and 80% of the time its a let down (Movie or Game) but glad to see a few peoples thirst quenched.

LOL ok

The New Spider-Man was well done because It was Marvel not Sony who made him great again 

38 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i just watched the whole sony press confrence and it left me in tears, idc what Nintendont has to show Sony won. Sony does what Nintendont.

Nintendo is only showing Zelda,  Sun and Moon and Pokemon Go