The King of Hate Forums

E3 2016 - OFFICIAL THREAD!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I've just awoken from the induced coma doctors had to put me in after Sony gave me cardiac arrest with their 10,000mph press conference. I mean, holy shit. What a show. All killer, no fi

#RIPCOD

i think he mad becuase it for PS4 only.

Posted Images

The new Quake game has me just going "meh".  I'm hoping it's just crappy rendering and instead the game will infuse Quake Live elements with the new Doom engine.  I'm going on a limb and saying it'll be that but I'm sure they're going to sprinkle in Overwatch-esque meta elements like characters with different stats/abilities.

I dunno, maybe I just feel underwhelmed whenever Tim Willits comes on stage because he makes the most bland Id content ever.  His Doom 2 maps were just blah to play.

13 hours ago, Hadoken said:

Glad Spiderman fans got what they wanted, I personally think Spiderman is overrated and overused for any type of content and 80% of the time its a let down (Movie or Game) but glad to see a few peoples thirst quenched.

Some of his films were actually pretty good, plus a lot of his games were good too.  Spidey is popular for a lot of good reasons buddy.

10 hours ago, Hadoken said:

The new spider-man was well done? hmpf that's news to me. Well another man trash is another mans treasure I guess. Im not too big into comic books so take what I say about Spiderman with a grain of salt.

I own a PS4, I wouldn't download it if it was free on PSN, let alone buy it. After title after title of terribleness and mediocrity of Spiderman and the lot, I'm no longer interested even if it does turn out to be good.

But anyways, I'm almost certain Nintendo will show at least the controller or some gameplay of the NX tomorrow. I mean they have too, the thing comes out before the next E3. I genuinely feel sorry for Nintendo...Seems like everytime you think they'll finally catch up they get left behind in one major area or another. If Nintendo includes VR, and gets out 6 months early, and has a top notch launch WITH 3rd party support, they might be a viable competitor for at least a couple of years when everyone else goes through the growing pains of upgrading to 4K. Cause really so far theres no reason to upgrade at the moment.

What do you have to bash people who like the character of Spider-man?  You clearly do not understand the character that well. 

BTW, the new Spidey game looks great.

1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I have no idea, but to me it looks great!!!  It kind of looks like updated version of the Civil War costume.

so no idea of the universe this take place in also? either way i might get this day one. now to see if the RE7 demo is up.

2 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Eh, not a lot from Nintendo today. I agree with IGN about the order of things with their Pokemon presentation.  Breath Of The Wild looks great.  Unfortunately, Nintendo didn't do a lot for me, so the winner for me will either be Microsoft, Ubisoft, or Sony.

go for Sony just because of naked Norman Reedus :P

1 minute ago, Hadoken said:

I'm not bashing on anyone that likes Spiderman I just think theres way better Marvel characters out there. 90% of his games IMO are terrible and 60% of the movies he's in IMO are mediocre. If you like Spiderman then more power to you but for the last 10-15 years hes done nothing for me. I'll see Antman before Spiderman, hell I'll see Xmen 3 before another spiderman movie. But that's just me, I hope others find enjoyment out of him.

Well, I hate to say this, but X-Men 3 is not that good of a film.  That is a fact.  Besides, I have just review SM2 the game.  That game was great!!!!  No B.S.  If you really don;t care for Spidey, I really don't care for your feelings.  Besides, if you're one of those fans that focuses more on his powers that his character, then buzz off.  I have no heart for anyone who wants to bash good natured characters like Spidey and have hard ons for characters who are more harsh and cynical.

8 minutes ago, Hadoken said:

Bro, first of all, Spiderman isn't real...so calm down its not that big of a deal.. its my opinion at the end of the day. Second, hes one of the few characters that Marvel or whoever don't know if he's naturally a spider or mechanically a spider. Third, no good natured character would let his family die cause he was having a bad day. But enough, this is the E3 thread, I don't want to ruin it with comic book nonsense. I don't like spideman, imo everyone in the Marvel Universe except Howard the Duck are better and lets leave it that.

Bub, I know he is not real!!!!  Bro, good-natured people make mistakes like everybody else.  Plus, I could care less if you don't like Spider-man.  I can tell your reasons suck, plain and simple.  So have fun buddy.  Besides, calling someone overrated because you like other characters is many ways stupid.  Does it matter if he is not a natural/mechanical spider?  No!!!!  So please, I don't care about your opinion regarding Spidey because I feel you have a piss poor understanding.

Edited by MDCFAN101
16 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

God of War reboot, Days Gone, Resident Evil VII, Death Stranding, and Insomniac's Spider-Man were announced. 

The Last Guardian finally has a release date.

Crash 1-3 is getting remastered while Crash himself will be in Skylanders.

New gameplay for Detroit Become Human and Horizon Zero Dawn were shown. 

Lots of new VR games.

Great job by Sony. They are on a 4 year winning streak (2013-2016) One advantage they have is going on last, which makes it feel like they are the MAIN EVENT.

Days Gone looks like a prequel to The Last Of Us. That shit was intense lol

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Bub, I know he is not real!!!!  Bro, good-natured people make mistakes like everybody else.  Plus, I could care less if you don't like Spider-man.  I can tell your reasons suck, plain and simple.  So have fun buddy.  Besides, calling someone overrated because you like other characters is many ways stupid.  Does it matter if he is not a natural/mechanical spider?  No!!!!  So please, I don't care about your opinion regarding Spidey because I feel you have a piss poor understanding.

I agree he can miss out then we dont care 

I love how Psychonauts is having a game before the 2nd with VR something i care less about and is something i will never buy lol $400 not even worth

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

I agree he can miss out then we dont care 

I love how Psychonauts is having a game before the 2nd with VR something i care less about and is something i will never buy lol $400 not even worth

Thank you Jacob.  Sorry If I am coming off too psycho or anything like that.  IMO, the new Spidey looks good.  Honestly, based on the criminals he was fighting, I feel he will be going up against Mr. Negative.  Plus, his voice actor sounds like the guy who voiced Ben 10 in Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, and Ben 10 Omniverse.

13 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Thank you Jacob.  Sorry If I am coming off too psycho or anything like that.  IMO, the new Spidey looks good.  Honestly, based on the criminals he was fighting, I feel he will be going up against Mr. Negative.  Plus, his voice actor sounds like the guy who voiced Ben 10 in Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, and Ben 10 Omniverse.

It was Yuri Lowenthal who was the voice for Spidey. The same one from all of what you mentioned, and to add to those, Yosuke from Persona 4, Sasuke from Naruto, Simon from Gurren Lagann, and several more games, animes, shows, and movies. A little too many to mention. He's just a step down from Troy Baker in how common he's used.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

It was Yuri Lowenthal who was the voice for Spidey. The same one from all of what you mentioned, and to add to those, Yosuke from Persona 4, Sasuke from Naruto, Simon from Gurren Lagann, and several more games, animes, shows, and movies. A little too many to mention. He's just a step down from Troy Baker in how common he's used.

Thank you SilentWarrior25.  Yuri Lowenthai is very good voice actor.  Honestly, I felt Marvel should've brought back Josh Keaton.  He does a great teenage Spidey.

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

Thank you SilentWarrior25.  Yuri Lowenthai is very good voice actor.  Honestly, I felt Marvel should've brought back Josh Keaton.  He does a great teenage Spidey.

Well according to what I read, this isn't a teen spidey, that's he older and more mature compared to any previous spiderman that existed.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Well according to what I read, this isn't a teen spidey, that's he older and more mature compared to any previous spiderman that existed.

Well, Josh Keaton is still a great Spidey voice actor.  Oh, check out this video:

15 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

i hope the suit ripping is still there when you get hurt i loved that 

Same here.