The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

E3 2016 - OFFICIAL THREAD!

3 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i do hope, that this Spider-man is open world.

i think it will i would be disappointed if it wasnt 

but for my Question is since its coming out this Summer WHERE IS MY TELLTALE BATMAN TRAILER AND RELEASE DATE :(

30 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

i think it will i would be disappointed if it wasnt 

but for my Question is since its coming out this Summer WHERE IS MY TELLTALE BATMAN TRAILER AND RELEASE DATE :(

I believe this Spider-man will be open world.  After all, it does the Spider-man character justice in video game.

6 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

Edge of Time was basically you're in this tall ass Building.

Okay.  Thank you for explaining that to me better.  Honestly Darksphere92, I did not know you were such a huge Spider-man fan.  How long have you been a Spidey fan?  I've been a Spidey fan since I was 7 years old after I watched the '02 film.

33 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Okay.  Thank you for explaining that to me better.  Honestly Darksphere92, I did not know you were such a huge Spider-man fan.  How long have you been a Spidey fan?  I've been a Spidey fan since I was 7 years old after I watched the '02 film.

since the first Spider-man with Toby.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hadoken said:

Why are you so upset man?!? Damn, its my opinion. I can tell you're a real big Spiderman fan but Jesus. Its a fact that Spiderman is overrated and overused. But to not completely go into your bad side, I will probably watch the upcoming Spiderman: Homecoming with the new actor for spiderman and see how he does outside of being Ironmans busboy. As a character I don't like him but portrayed by the right actor, might change my mind. Like Magneto. But from what I've seen he's not that interesting. He seems like a guy that was a complete loser with low self esteem before the "powers" or "machine" and once he got them he still manages to have low -to-mid self esteem and still whines and complains. A beta male with powers. And personally, doesn't really attract my attention. I'm sure theres a lot of people out there that know and love Spiderman. I'm not one of them.

If it makes you feel any better I like Venom and pick him regularly in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2.

Bro, I still don't care about your opinion about Spidey whatsoever!!!  Spidey I say is more overused than overrated.  Due to his legacy, he is one of the top 3/top 5 greatest superheroes of all time, no debating.  Spidey is far more interesting character than you give him credit for and that is a fact.  Soidey is an underdog, and people like underdogs.

39 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

since the first Spider-man with Toby.

WOW, that is great.  Hadoken responded to me and didn't care about his response whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Bro, I still don't care about your opinion about Spidey whatsoever!!!  Spidey I say is more overused than overrated.  Due to his legacy, he is one of the top 3/top 5 greatest superheroes of all time, no debating.  Spidey is far more interesting character than you give him credit for and that is a fact.  Soidey is an underdog, and people like underdogs.

WOW, that is great.  Hadoken responded to me and didn't care about his response whatsoever.

and yet you reply to him lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

and yet you reply to him lol

Yes, I did to tell him off.  Anyways, do you want me to open up a Spider-Man PS4 Discussion thread?

Just now, Hadoken said:

TOP 3/TOP 5?!?! WHAT?

Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Doctor Strange (have you seen the trailer? Let me put it here.)

Fucking Incredible Hulk, Captain America, the list goes on! I'll pick Spiderman top 20. But top 5, even 3?!? You out of your mind.

Exactly. He's disheveled, Spiderman isn't real but he will defend him to the core.

So what if he is not real, I can still defend him.  Calling me crazy for saying he is top 3 top 5, are you an asshole or something??!!  He is based on his legacy asshole.  Spidey is one of the top 3 iconic superheroes behind Batman and Superman.

2 minutes ago, Hadoken said:

After watching the Call of Duty trailer, I might be buying Call of Duty this year. I haven't bought a CoD game since MW1.

imo i liked it until you got off the ship, and then it just become CoD in space.

3 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

ok enough bout Spider-man, let's talk RE7, they seem to have changed the game so much that it doesn't seem like a Resident Evil game anymore.

I'm sorry about Hadoken is calling me stupid for defending something/someone I like and he is saying that I'm crazy for putting a character among the top 3 for the legacy he has established.

3 minutes ago, Hadoken said:

I'm an asshole cause I don't like Spiderman? Bro I just said a few characters that are way better than Spiderman, and yes start your own Spiderman thread cause we are littering his thread with comic book shit.

BRO I NEVER CALLED YOU STUPID. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said from the beginning that there are people out there that like and love Spiderman and you took it to a personal level. I just said its not my type of character and hes overrated. IMO.

Dude, don't call a character overrated because you don't like him.  I don't care whether or not you like other characters, but don't underestimate a character's legacy, period.  Bro, all time greats are based on their legacies not popularity.  Besides, just because he is my fav doesn't mean I feel there are characters out there have more interesting backstories than him.  Calling someone overrated because you don't like him/her is not really that smart. 

Anyways, a lot of us were talking about Spidey, if you don't like him, I missed the part and that is my problem.

3 minutes ago, Hadoken said:

If you feel there are characters with way better stories than him, AS A SPIDERMAN FAN. Then YES that's the definition of overrated. Thanks for proving my point.

Not necessarily.  Allow me to explain, Spidey is my favorite because I can both look up to him and relate to him.  Throughout my experiences, I found some Spider-man stories better than Hulk's, Wolverine's, Batman's, and hell Superman's.  Martian Manhunter witnessed the entire death of his race.  Once he came to Earth, he decided to become a symbol of hope, and optimism like Spidey, Superman, and Captain America.  Overrating someone would be treating and praising him/her as if he/she is the second coming of God.  That is what DC, the fans, and social media have done to Batman over the years.