The King of Hate Forums

Spider-Man PS4 Discussion

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nation, my man, nobody is ignoring Spider-Man 2 the Movie Game.  That game is a classic.  It is probably the best Spider-man game and arguable the best movie licensed game ever made.  For a game that

Not as well.  As a matter of fact, it was terrible.

Posted Images

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I just purchased the game of the year edition from the PlayStation Store.

It's pretty good, I should go back and finish it one of these days. I stopped around the end when other games were coming out that I was more interested in.

The combat gets pretty tough.

The story, especially with your side characters was really good.

13 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

It's pretty good, I should go back and finish it one of these days. I stopped around the end when other games were coming out that I was more interested in.

Go for it man.

The combat gets pretty tough.

The combat is very good and impressive if you ask me.  As a matter of fact, when I first saw the combat in the game, it surprised me.  I kind of expected the combat to be somewhat similar to Spider-Man 2: The Movie Game and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.  Those games IMO have the best combat systems I've seen and experienced in any Spider-Man game prior to this one.  What I loved about Web of Shadows' combat was the Web-Strike move.  As for Spider-Man 2: it was the dodge and counter mechanics, Spider-Reflex mode, being able to web up to 4 enemies at once, and being able to disarm and blind enemies.  Hearing their reactions to when you web them up and or blind them is so priceless.  They say, "Ugh what is this stuff?!"

The story, especially with your side characters was really good.

I have to say man, Marvel's Spider-Man has the best story and narrative I've seen in a Spider-Man game since Ultimate Spider-Man from 2005.

1 hour ago, musicboy said:

Aye, cool.

You should try the game man.  It is amazing.  No pun intended lol.

Edited by MDCFAN101