The King of Hate Forums
Darksphere92

Resident Evil 7 Discussion

26 minutes ago, MLando said:

I've been busting my ass all day, only found 4 previously found endings.
But I GOT to know about some of the items in it.

just an fyi, this is an Demo exclusive Level.

45 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

just an fyi, this is an Demo exclusive Level.

I know, but that doesn't mean there's not hints about the main game, or more to learn.

2 hours ago, MLando said:

I know, but that doesn't mean there's not hints about the main game, or more to learn.

yeah also in the character in the demo is not the person you'll be playing as in the full game.

14 hours ago, MLando said:

seriously the guy in the demo is stupid, doesn't use the axe when he is grabbed by the man..

2 minutes ago, Noir said:

Honestly this game looks really meh to me

shh here's some soap to clean your mouth out *hands soap*

edit: also there wil be guns in the game.

Edited by Darksphere92

The game actually looks good and has that classic survival horror feeling to it, which is great because that feeling was lacking in the previous Resident Evil games.  Even though I am personally not a fan (though that does not mean I think it is overrated), it is good and important to have that feeling back in the series.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

The game actually looks good and has that classic survival horror feeling to it, which is great because that feeling was lacking in the previous Resident Evil games.  Even though I am personally not a fan (though that does not mean I think it is overrated), it is good and important to have that feeling back in the series.

i am really hoping there is more to this demo, like what is the dummy finger for, is it just a troll by Capcom.

On 6/15/2016 at 0:09 AM, MLando said:

you find anything else out? i really am hoping there is more otherwise Capcom is a bunch of trolls, saying there is like 4 or 5 endings.

Played the demo tonight, thought it was okay but not really my cup of tea and doesn't feel like an RE game to me.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, TheGiftedSenpai said:

Kind of wary about this one since I'm not a big Resi fan. The only one I even remotely liked was 4 (which is getting remastered yet again on PS4).

Might try the older ones again at some point but we'll see.

I'd recommend trying out RE Zero and Remake. They are really solid games and probably the best made of the classic style resident evil games but RE 2, 3, and code veronica aren't too bad either. Some of the spinoff games are actually really fun like umbrella and darkside chronicles lol

2 hours ago, Noir said:

I'd recommend trying out RE Zero and Remake. They are really solid games and probably the best made of the classic style resident evil games but RE 2, 3, and code veronica aren't too bad either. Some of the spinoff games are actually really fun like umbrella and darkside chronicles lol

I tried RE Zero HD but couldn't get into it. If I find it physically (because I try to avoid getting them digitally), I'll give it another crack. When the RE2 remake comes out, I'll do that one too. :)

7 hours ago, Noir said:

Played the demo tonight, thought it was okay but not really my cup of tea and doesn't feel like an RE game to me.

That's what i'm personally worried about. The game looks great, but it's not the Resident Evil I know. You could slap Silent Hills or a brand new title on that gameplay and everyone wouldn't think twice about it actually being Resident Evil. I hope this isn't a major change in the gameplay, I was hoping we'd go back to the horror roots that were Resident Evil 1 and 2, instead they've taken a whole new approach which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it's not familiar with the game we all knew and loved.

Edited by Michael

4 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

come on people give this a chance, i think, this is going to be you trying to escape a house full of crazy people.

The only way that could even work in the world of RE is if these people are infected with Las plagas or connected with the family Simmons was part of in RE6

9 hours ago, TheGiftedSenpai said:

I tried RE Zero HD but couldn't get into it. If I find it physically (because I try to avoid getting them digitally), I'll give it another crack. When the RE2 remake comes out, I'll do that one too. :)

Right now they're only digital unless you import but there's the gamecube and Wii versions too it you really want them physically 

On 6/18/2016 at 5:54 PM, Noir said:

The only way that could even work in the world of RE is if these people are infected with Las plagas or connected with the family Simmons was part of in RE6

Right now they're only digital unless you import but there's the gamecube and Wii versions too it you really want them physically 

well now that Umbrella Corps is out, would you rather play Re7 or UC?

3 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

well now that Umbrella Corps is out, would you rather play Re7 or UC?

UC, at least it isn't a mainline RE game

it seems there is no other ending to this demo, as people on Reddit are still looking and can't find anything new, and are asking the same questions for like the 1000th time.

Edited by Darksphere92