The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Justice League (2017)

FB_IMG_1466553014900.jpg

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

I's a standalone movie titled Justice League and will have a lighter tone; it's a fun ensemble focusing on the team coming together to take on a common threat.
The movie will be heavily influenced by Jack Kirby and revolves around the quest for three Mother Boxes; one on Earth, one in Atlantis, and one in Themyscira. 
Justice League takes place months after the events of Batman v Superman. A big chunk of the movie will focus on Batman assembling the team, with Superman (sporting some longer hair) set to return a little later on. Steppenwolf has yet to be cast and will be one of the main villains. Darkseid's influence will be felt, the Parademons will appear, and Lex Luthor may have some sort of role. 
Batman will upgrade his suit and we'll see a new version of his armoured suit towards the end of the movie.
 Bruce Wayne builds a jet called the "Flying Fox" for the team to use. 
Batman will have a new vehicle called the "Nightcrawler" designed by his father.
Willem Dafoe is playing Vulko, a mentor to Aquaman.
Mera is a warrior and sorceress and her costume which have chainmail which blends in with her skin. 
J.K. Simmons will have the classic Commissioner Gordon look.
The Flash's initial costume will be pieced together by space suits and held together by wire. However, Batman later creates a much more streamlined suit for him to wear. 
Cyborg's costume will be 100% CGI. 
Junkie XL is scoring the movie, but Hans Zimmer's role has yet to be confirmed. 

22 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

FB_IMG_1466553014900.jpg

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

I's a standalone movie titled Justice League and will have a lighter tone; it's a fun ensemble focusing on the team coming together to take on a common threat.
The movie will be heavily influenced by Jack Kirby and revolves around the quest for three Mother Boxes; one on Earth, one in Atlantis, and one in Themyscira. 
Justice League takes place months after the events of Batman v Superman. A big chunk of the movie will focus on Batman assembling the team, with Superman (sporting some longer hair) set to return a little later on. Steppenwolf has yet to be cast and will be one of the main villains. Darkseid's influence will be felt, the Parademons will appear, and Lex Luthor may have some sort of role. 
Batman will upgrade his suit and we'll see a new version of his armoured suit towards the end of the movie.
 Bruce Wayne builds a jet called the "Flying Fox" for the team to use. 
Batman will have a new vehicle called the "Nightcrawler" designed by his father.
Willem Dafoe is playing Vulko, a mentor to Aquaman.
Mera is a warrior and sorceress and her costume which have chainmail which blends in with her skin. 
J.K. Simmons will have the classic Commissioner Gordon look.
The Flash's initial costume will be pieced together by space suits and held together by wire. However, Batman later creates a much more streamlined suit for him to wear. 
Cyborg's costume will be 100% CGI. 
Junkie XL is scoring the movie, but Hans Zimmer's role has yet to be confirmed. 

That sounds good.

WB has admited and Snyder and Affleck that BvS wasnt revieved that well and not the thing the wanted 

And thats why Geoff Johns and Affleck are in charge 

I do think this could be good now 

If you look at

BvS and Civil War their almost the same movie

Both Heroes fighting each other both Dark

But BvS wasnt fun and Civil War was fun 

Edited by sateler96

13 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

WB has admited and Snyder and Affleck that BvS wasnt revieved that well and not the thing the wanted 

And thats why Geoff Johns and Affleck are in charge 

I do think this could be good now 

If you look at

BvS and Civil War their almost the same movie

Both Heroes fighting each other both Dark

But BvS wasnt fun and Civil War was fun 

So now you hate BVS.  I thought from what I recall, you did like BVS.

20 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

So now you hate BVS.  I thought from what I recall, you did like BVS.

Lol did i say i hated it lol no just because i said it wasnt fun doesnt mean i hated it 

Well the one big thing is that they changed the Tone a little you can still be a dark movie but have some fun with it 

Civil War might have alot of light parts but overall its a Dark Movie prob the Darkest of the MCU

Same for Deadpool

And having Affleck in charge helps and getting rid of David Goyer is always a plus 

8 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Well the one big thing is that they changed the Tone a little you can still be a dark movie but have some fun with it 

Civil War might have alot of light parts but overall its a Dark Movie prob the Darkest of the MCU

Same for Deadpool

And having Affleck in charge helps and getting rid of David Goyer is always a plus 

Don't forget Geoff Johns, who is a solid writer.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Don't forget Geoff Johns, who is a solid writer.

Well he isnt writing Justice League hes the overseer now with Affleck hes obly writing The Batman with Affleck 

Just now, sateler96 said:

Well he isnt writing Justice League hes the overseer now with Affleck hes obly writing The Batman with Affleck 

That's interesting.  BTW, do you find my passion with these characters weird, psychotic or delusional?

13 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That's interesting.  BTW, do you find my passion with these characters weird, psychotic or delusional?

Nah its understandable 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Nah its understandable 

Thanks man.  Since we are talking about the Justice League, are they your favorite superhero team?  They are mine.

34 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Thanks man.  Since we are talking about the Justice League, are they your favorite superhero team?  They are mine.

Even though i love The Avengers and when that movie came out in 2012 and gave me a Movie Experience that i onlu feel ever so often, i got that with Winter Soldier, Days of Future Past, The Force Awakens and Civil War

I grew up with the Justice League with the cartoon 

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Even though i love The Avengers and when that movie came out in 2012 and gave me a Movie Experience that i onlu feel ever so often, i got that with Winter Soldier, Days of Future Past, The Force Awakens and Civil War

I grew up with the Justice League with the cartoon 

That's great.  Outside of Batman (which of course is your favorite), what members of the JLA do you love? 

As for me, outside of the Trinity, are MM, Aquaman, Hal Jordan, Green Arrow, Captain Marvel (Billy Batson), Barry Allen, Black Canary, Red Tornado, & Captain Atom

4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That's great.  Outside of Batman (which of course is your favorite), what members of the JLA do you love? 

As for me, outside of the Trinity, are MM, Aquaman, Hal Jordan, Green Arrow, Captain Marvel (Billy Batson), Barry Allen, Black Canary, Red Tornado, & Captain Atom

The Flash (Barry Allen) and Aquaman 

20 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

The Flash (Barry Allen) and Aquaman 

Hmmmm.... Not Superman, Wonder Woman, MM, and the others I mentioned.  That's surprising.  I thought you also love these characters.

17 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Well these are out of the Trinity 

Ooops, I forgot lol.  Either way, good picks. 

Anyways, I'm glad I've met good decent people here on the forums that understand me and like me for who I am.

I still hope you're not po'ed about me not liking the Joker.  Years ago, I got belittled for not liking the Joker.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Ooops, I forgot lol.  Either way, good picks. 

Anyways, I'm glad I've met good decent people here on the forums that understand me and like me for who I am.

I still hope you're not po'ed about me not liking the Joker.  Years ago, I got belittled for not liking the Joker.

Its fine everyone has their own opinions

5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its fine everyone has their own opinions

Thanks.  Regardless of my personal opinion, though, I can't ignore the legacy and impact the Joker has established in the superhero genre.  I've never said he was a terrible villain at all though.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Thanks.  Regardless of my personal opinion, though, I can't ignore the legacy and impact the Joker has established in the superhero genre.  I've never said he was a terrible villain at all though.

I love The Joker mainly Mark Hamill

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I love The Joker mainly Mark Hamill

Dude, no argument there.  Hell, I would say that he and Jack Nicholson are the best Jokers.  Honorable mentions go to Heath Ledger and Cesar Romero.

I still say Jared Leto will be a great Joker

Suicide Squad does look great and i trust David Ayer as a director and Writer cause Fury was amazing he made Shia the Best actor in that movie better than Brad Pitt