The King of Hate Forums

October 2016 is PACKED with new releases.

As the title says, October 2016 is PACKED with new video game releases.

Excuse me if some of these dates are off or I'm missing some titles but...

Mafia 3- 7th, Gears 4 - 11th, Battlefield 1- 21st, Civ 6, The Last Guardian - 25th, Titanfall 2- 28th, Skyrim Remaster- 28th, WWE2K17 AND Playstation VR with it's many releases to be out at that time.

Keep in mind FF15 is end of sept and novembers first 2 weeks include COD Infinite Warfare and MW1 Remaster, Dishonored 2 and Watchdogs 2.

The crazy thing is that I really want to play most of these games. I haven't seen a month like this for quite some time.

I know Phil won't be playing all of these but all I can say is good luck DSP. :blink:

RIP Wallet

On 6/26/2016 at 10:44 PM, Noir said:

Phil already played skrim on PC back in 2011 and its pointless to get the remaster if you have a good PC to play it on. 

He'll probably end up playing it. He ended up playing TLoU remaster and that came out only a year after the original game, with no difference between the two. I see no difference here. Skyrim was/is a popular game, just like TLoU. Not to mention that fact that he probably wouldn't be able to stream Skyrim with all the PC mods installed on a quality acceptable to him.