The King of Hate Forums
juanNonly

Lower Patreon Goal Amount / Patreon Success

2 minutes ago, Butta said:

Thats not me knocking on him just I've never seen him go out or tweet about having a boys night out or seen any of his other real life friends on camera. Its always PandaLee/Hampsters/Food/Video Games.

To be fair I've seen people even work out what restaurant he's eating in fom him tweeting a section of the menu, so not sure it's a good idea to publicise anything else specific in his life.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, TraditionalGames said:

I don't think so. It would be a KOGaming video not a vlog. It would take up alot of time to do it consistently.

That's a sacrifice he's gonna have to make. He could spend a few days working on it in lieu of second streams if he has to.

16 minutes ago, hardcoreparkour said:

To be fair I've seen people even work out what restaurant he's eating in fom him tweeting a section of the menu, so not sure it's a good idea to publicise anything else specific in his life.

It all depends how public you want your life to be. It's not like he have kept his Identity, or whereabouts a secret. Everyone knows he is from Connecticut lives in  Washington state and his real name.  If he did a conscious effort to hide this things, I would agree with you.  

49 minutes ago, Butta said:

Oh im very well aware that its a pipe dream at this point. 

Does Phil have any real-life friends that he would recast as Rambo or Howard? Thats not me knocking on him just I've never seen him go out or tweet about having a boys night out or seen any of his other real life friends on camera. Its always PandaLee/Hampsters/Food/Video Games.

In fact, thats an ask the king question and somebody who donated should ask that question.

Project 7 doesn't need any casting as it is based on the original idea which was him being forced to play FF7.

The Project 7 in 2012 with John, Howard, and the seven gaming worlds was a reboot.

• Upvote 1

I honestly don't believe raising the goal "Because we hit it every month" is a good idea.

It's just about hit every month and it was only hit this month because BSV dished out $200 to make sure it was hit.

Now i dunno about you lot but i can't expect him to do that every single month for Phil