The King of Hate Forums
Phil

Ask the King Ep. 61: September 29, 2016

Hey Phil, long time fan since WWE 12', I have a question for you.. Almost immediately after you moved in 2014, you got hamsters as pets to enjoy as pets.. Now we all know hamsters have a small life to live unfortunately, however, are you and Leanna planning to get another pet in the future?

Greetings Phil, I'd like to ask a question regarding The Legend of Zelda.  With The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild coming out around Spring of next year, do you think a playthrough of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time can happen before then?

Hi Phil,

I want to know your opinion on certain "youtubers" that made their channels almost exclusively about you such as Almighty tevin, fred fuchs or sevastopol queen.

They just take your content, like your playthroughs or the the week in preview and cretize you, your opinions and your playthroughs.

I want to know your thoughs about that. Greetings from Portugal

Hey Phil

I heard that Disney is remaking the 1994 The Lion King into to a live action movie which I am very upset about it which I may or may not see. I am wondering what is your opinion about the The Lion King being remake as a Live Action movie? Would you see it or not? Thanks and keep up the great work.

Hey Phil, 

This is question about WWE how do you feel about them going back in the Brand Split with Raw and Smackdown i think it was a good idea to have more wrestlers shine and have Brand PPVs again with Matches given time and respect unlike Wrestlemania and Summerslam this year that had 13-14 matches and the ppv sucked and was tiresome minus a few good matches.

I also wanna know how you feel about AJ Styles finally being WWE Champion and how do you feel about the new belts like the Universal title, Smackdown Tag Team and Womens title (That look the same as the Raw belts just Blue or Silver) i feel their lazy designs minus the new Cruiserweight Championship

Hey Phil,

This is literally the first time i've ever posted on your forums, but I felt compelled to ask you a question. I'm not sure if this is delving into your personal life too much so I will pose my question as a hypothetical. Recently, I had a girlfriend of about a year cheat on me. Not too long ago, she wanted to get back together, and I have mixed feelings about the whole thing honestly. FYI, I know you're not a relationship counselor or anything like that, I just wanted to know your thoughts on the subject. So my question to you us, would you ever take back someone who cheated on you? If so, why? 

Thanks man,

OrkMasterMcGee

Huge fan of you Phil let's capitalize on a trend about you!!!

Would you let me do a Highlight reel of your videos and let you post then on YouTube. Sort of a "this is how youdon't play montage" Funny thing about those video they include more of your jokes than you messing up.

Anyways how about it? I re watch certain play through you what me to cover first or just do the ones I see fit? 

Hey Phil, think I've asked this before but it didn't get answered so anyhow I was wondering what your thoughts are on the game of thrones tv show overtaking the books and ending in the next 2 years while the penultimate book has yet to be released

Hey Phil,

I actually have two questions :

1.  Did you here about the cancellation and then revival of the survival horror game Allison Road aka Far From Home? If so what are your thoughts on this upcoming release scheduled for 2017?

2. I noticed when watching some of your older playthroughs that when playing Resident Evil 2 you never streamed the B Scenarios of the game. Did you play the B scenarios for either character? Do you have any plans to do a RE2 B scenario stream in the future during downtime?

Quick Question Phil,

I remember you used to do back in the day with DSP as a part of your Hate Live podcast and it was pretty entertaining and popular . Unfortunately, since Hate Live no longer exists, Back in the Day with DSP doesn't either. I recall you mentioning that you have plenty more stories to tell and was wondering if you would ever bring that segment back in another form in the future. 

Thanks man.

Hey Phil,

Could you tell us more about your old job, pre-Youtube? I believe it had something to do with helicopters, correct? Did you enjoy it? Did you consider it an easy job? Was it engaging/fulfilling? How were your co-workers? Any fun stories of workplace shenanigans, or major arguments that you had or witnessed during work? No real names obviously! Thanks for answering!

CanMan12