The King of Hate Forums
Savage2Day

Worst Sequels Ever Made

Batman and Robin

Wouldn't really call it a sequel,  but deserves an honorable mention. I'll admit... after watching this... a part of me actually died. Ruined Batman for me :(

With that said... Thank you Christian Bale!  :)

Batman-Robin-splash.jpg

The Exorcist 2: The Heretic

So... this exists. I'm so sorry to everyone who loved the original and had to watch this :( Can honestly say after watching this, it ruined the original classic for me.

Ummm yeah..  I hate this movie

exorcist_2_07.jpg

• Upvote 1

Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge

This is without question the worst one of the franchise. It's just sooo bad! 

Whenever I do a Nightmare on Elm Street marathon, this one is a skip! Every single time. I seriously feel sorry for these actors looking back at this ... ouch

nightmare-on-elm-street-2-freddys-revenge-movie-poster-1985-1020198814.jpg

Casper 2

Yet another movie that managed to ruin a childhood character and movie I watched as a kid. I loved the first movie, think generally because everyone had a crush on Christina Ricci at the time... she's still hot... moving on...

This movie is just plain aweful! If this movie had a taste, it would be broccoli all the way!

MV5BMTc1MjUwOTU3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE4MDMzMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, GhostBusters 2, Spider-Man 3, X-men 3 & Terminator Salavation are only afew that come to mind that i personally think are the worse sequels ever made.

Tentacolino (In Search of the Titanic)

http://thekingofhate.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2015_01/horrific_movie.jpeg.e438c855838e98cfbef3343f0270d971.jpeg

This movie... I seriously have nothing to describe the absolute stupidity. Sequel to the horrendous Legend of the Titanic.

http://thekingofhate.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2015_01/horrible_movie.jpg.07ecbc6d3451ce451a27026f6024d83d.jpg

Yes, this is real. Yes, this got a theater release. Yes, you might lose a brain cell or two watching these.

horrific movie.jpeg

horrible movie.jpg