Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Wrestling Discussion


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, WOOF! said:

I heard he got jobbed out to james ellsworthy as champ, nice to see wwe treating him with respect there.

That was just  for comedy and not really jobbed cause the 2 losses were him outside the ring and DQ

They let him beat Cena clean

Like AJ vs Shane is still one of my favorite this year 

And AJ vs Owens was great 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome back the Cruiserweight Championship (Current Champion TJ Perkins) Gorgeous belt and very creative unlike the Universal, SD Womens, and SD Tag Team Belts 

Oh Batista even agreed that Bryan should of been the won who won the Rumble 

True I'm not trying to totally defend the WWE cause they do a lot of stupid shit  Like Elsworth is on a Dog Leash from Carmella Jinder still the WWE Champion and Beating Nakamura the and pro

Posted Images

19 hours ago, sateler96 said:

That was just  for comedy and not really jobbed cause the 2 losses were him outside the ring and DQ

They let him beat Cena clean

Like AJ vs Shane is still one of my favorite this year 

And AJ vs Owens was great 

Okay he didn't lose clean, but the fact they would let him lose to a joke/jobber person, shows that the powers that be don't rate him that highly, would big stars like Hogan/Austin or Company picks like Cena/Reigns lose to the Brooklyn Brawler/Spike Dudley/James Ellsworthy no they wouldn't. I have nothing against AJ Styles by today's standards he is arguably the best they have.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WOOF! said:

Okay he didn't lose clean, but the fact they would let him lose to a joke/jobber person, shows that the powers that be don't rate him that highly, would big stars like Hogan/Austin or Company picks like Cena/Reigns lose to the Brooklyn Brawler/Spike Dudley/James Ellsworthy no they wouldn't. I have nothing against AJ Styles by today's standards he is arguably the best they have.

Well I think Cena lost to Kevin Federline I think in 2006

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Well I think Cena lost to Kevin Federline I think in 2006

Okay i'll give you that one in 2007, the difference though between that and Styles/Ellsworthy, is that Federline had just been in a relationship with a world famous pop star called Britney Spears, so at least wwe got mainstream attention out of that, were as no one aside from a few hardcore wrestling fans knew who James Ellsworthy was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

Okay i'll give you that one in 2007, the difference though between that and Styles/Ellsworthy, is that Federline had just been in a relationship with a world famous pop star called Britney Spears, so at least wwe got mainstream attention out of that, were as no one aside from a few hardcore wrestling fans knew who James Ellsworthy was.

Yeah but he didn't get pinned by Elsworth though those losses didn't hurt him cause he had the Best Match at Mania and he's been a great US Champion his match with Owens at Summer Slam was great and it looks like he will be WWE Champion again next year possible 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell in a Cell 2017 Grade

Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin vs The Hype Bros. - Grade: C+

Smackdown Tag Team Championship - Hell in a Cell
The New Day (c) vs The Usos - Grade: A 

Randy Orton vs Rusev - Grade: C-

US Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs Baron Corbin. Vs Ty Dillinger - Grade: B+

Smackdown's Women's Championship
Natalya (c) vs Charlotte Flair - Grade: B-

WWE Championship
Jinder Mahal (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura - Grade: D

Bobby Roode vs Dolph Ziggler - Grade: C

Falls Count Anywhere Hell in a Cell Match 
Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon - Grade:  A+

Overall Grade: B

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah but he didn't get pinned by Elsworth though those losses didn't hurt him cause he had the Best Match at Mania and he's been a great US Champion his match with Owens at Summer Slam was great and it looks like he will be WWE Champion again next year possible 

It shows that there is a glass ceiling, for how much he will be pushed by wwe, I know you will refer back to your Cena example, but at that point he had already beaten top names, like Kurt Angle, Y2J (when beating him was a big deal) and Triple H ugh who was just coming of his dominant run, when wwe had a superior roster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WOOF! said:

It shows that there is a glass ceiling, for how much he will be pushed by wwe, I know you will refer back to your Cena example, but at that point he had already beaten top names, like Kurt Angle, Y2J (when beating him was a big deal) and Triple H ugh who was just coming of his dominant run, when wwe had a superior roster.

True I'm not trying to totally defend the WWE cause they do a lot of stupid shit 

Like Elsworth is on a Dog Leash from Carmella

Jinder still the WWE Champion and Beating Nakamura the and probably holding it until Mania 

Rusev is still a jobber

Bray Wyatt is a Main Event Jobber

Etc

But I know what you mean though 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Ellsworth on a leash is gr8 tho.

Rusev deserves Jinder's spot right now, but he's still jobbing to Blandy Boreton. So sad.

No its stupid lol

But yes I agree with Rusev he is more entertaining than Boring same old shit Weak Champion Jinder

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

It's definitely stupid, but on a show that's completely unenjoyable, it's stupid and silly enough to amuse me. I really loved when they teased them breaking up, but then Carmella slaps and kisses him lmao

It's fun television. At least it's not a Baron Corbin match.

I would rather watch Corbin then Jinder 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs (2017) (Raw) Predictions

3 on 5 Handicap Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match
The Shield (Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns) vs. The Miz, Braun Strowman, The Bar (Cesaro & Sheamus), and Kane
Prediction: The Shield wins

Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs Mickie James
Prediction: Alexa Bliss Retains

Cruiserweight Championship Match
Kalisto(c) vs Enzo Amore 
Prediction: Enzo gets the title back in a stupid way 

Asuka vs Emma 
Prediction: Asuka wins (NO SHIT)

"The Demon" Finn Balor vs "Sister Abigail" Bray Wyatt
Presiction: Finn Balor wins Who the fuck cares

The Brian Kendrick and Jack Gallagher vs. Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann
Prediction: The Heels win 

Pre Show
Sasha Banks vs Alicia Fox
Prediction: Sasha Banks wjns

Link to post
Share on other sites

TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs (2017) (Raw) Predictions

3 on 5 Handicap Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match
The Shield (Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) and Kurt Angle vs. The Miz, Braun Strowman, The Bar (Cesaro & Sheamus), and Kane
Prediction: The Heels win

Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs Mickie James
Prediction: Alexa Bliss Retains

Cruiserweight Championship Match
Kalisto(c) vs Enzo Amore 
Prediction: Enzo gets the title back in a stupid way 

Asuka vs Emma 
Prediction: Asuka wins (NO SHIT)

"The Demon" Finn Balor vs AJ Styles
Presiction: Finn Balor wins 

The Brian Kendrick and Jack Gallagher vs. Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann
Prediction: The Heels win 

Pre Show
Sasha Banks vs Alicia Fox
Prediction: Sasha Banks wins

Link to post
Share on other sites

TLC 2017 Grade

Pre Show 
Sasha Banks vs. Alicia Fox - Grade: C+

Asuka vs. Emma - Grade: B

Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander vs. Jack Gallagher and Brian Kendrick - Grade: C

Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Mickie James - Grade: B

Cruiserweight Championship
Kalisto(c) vs. Enzo Amore - Grade: D

Finn Balor vs. AJ Styles - Grade: A

Jason Jordan vs. Elias - Grade: F

Seth Rollins, Kurt Angle, Dean Ambrose vs. Kane, The Bar, Miz, Braun Strowman - Grade: A-

Overall Grade: C+ 
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

In 2017 they have Kurt Angle main eventing their shows. LOL

It's a waste, they should have saved the Kurt Angle match for wrestlemania and by the way if they can bring back angle (past neck and concussion issues) to wrestle, then why not let Daniel Bryan wrestle the odd match, I know Angle is a bigger name, but Bryan could draw money better than 98% of the current roster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WOOF! said:

It's a waste, they should have saved the Kurt Angle match for wrestlemania and by the way if they can bring back angle (past neck and concussion issues) to wrestle, then why not let Daniel Bryan wrestle the odd match, I know Angle is a bigger name, but Bryan could draw money better than 98% of the current roster.

Because WWE won't clear him 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...