The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Wrestling Discussion

21 hours ago, Ivor_Dehaney said:

John Cena all the way, such a great champion for our sport.

Yes he's been the face of WWE for a long time now. Say what you want about him, but for me after Stone Cold, Cena is the greatest draw in Sports Entertainment history. Rather see Cena as champ again instead of this boring Shield Rivalry.

And really hope WWE doesn't ban Lesnar. He deserves a chance. He's one of the reason that's keeping WWE alive.

2 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Yes he's been the face of WWE for a long time now. Say what you want about him, but for me after Stone Cold, Cena is the greatest draw in Sports Entertainment history. Rather see Cena as champ again instead of this boring Shield Rivalry.

I'm surprised many people hear are talking positive about Cena.

28 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

And really hope WWE doesn't ban Lesnar. He deserves a chance. He's one of the reason that's keeping WWE alive.

1. No Your the only one in Minority that doesnt want new people as champs (except Roman)

No one wants Cena as champ there are better people to make champ

AJ

Sami Zayn

Kevin Owens

And 2. How the fuck does he deserve a chance he should be suspended unless you want people getting away with drugs 

Just now, sateler96 said:

1. No Your the only one in Minority that doesnt want new people as champs (except Roman)

AJ

Sami Zayn

Kevin Owens

And 2. How the fuck does he deserve a chance he should be suspended unless you want people getting away with drugs 

I agree with you regarding Lesnar.

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I agree with you regarding Lesnar.

I mean if Roman gets suspended for Drugs then That means Lesnar should just because hes Lesnar he shouldnt get away with shit 

11 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

AJ

Sami Zayn

Kevin Owens

When did I say I don't want new people as champs? I just don't like the Shield plotline.

And regarding Lesnar, he should be given a final warning. Reigns getting suspended didn't really make any difference because the main event of Battleground is still the same

4 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

When did I say I don't want new people as champs? I just don't like the Shield plotline.

And regarding Lesnar, he should be given a final warning. Reigns getting suspended didn't really make any difference because the main event of Battleground is still the same

Yeah cause he was suspended for 30 days which just happend to be before the ppv if i happend the next week he would of been off the card and he aint winning the belt anytime soon cause WWE knows they got better wrestlers 

And im not tired of the Shield (just Roman) 

But Lesnar embarrassed 2 sports 

So no he shouldnt be at Summer Slam

1 minute ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Btw NO. Lots of people would love Cena as champ. I see hundreds and thousands of tweets that wants his as champ. I'm pretty sure Ivor Dehaney (the guy above) wouldn't Mind Cena as champ

Well Cena is a part timer now and no i would rather see AJ Styles as champ which he deserves to be 

John Cena looks the part, plays the part and draws money which is the template for any budding WWE Superstar. If you ask me, too many of these new guys look like swimmers with prison tattoos.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ivor_Dehaney said:

John Cena looks the part, plays the part and draws money which is the template for any budding WWE Superstar. If you ask me, too many of these new guys look like swimmers with prison tattoos.

The one sided match between Lesnar and Ambrose match at Wrestlania proved the difference between old and new lol and I liked how WWE ignores that match. These new guys lack charisma and mic skill.

1 hour ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

The one sided match between Lesnar and Ambrose match at Wrestlania proved the difference between old and new lol and I liked how WWE ignores that match. These new guys lack charisma and mic skill.

Lol ok Every match at Mania 32 except the Womens Match  sucked 

Edited by sateler96

9 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Indeed. Ambrose was better doing deathmatches as Jon Moxley in CZW. They didn't do the joker gimmick with him in Wwe hich they teased at the beginning of his career there. Missed opportunity.

Nobody is better off throwing themselves on barbed wire, lighttubes and weed whackers for 100 people and $20 in a field or whatever that crappy porker owned company holds it's ToD's these days.  I'm sure Nick Mondo regrets being press slammed of a canteen roof for $2

The new guys all sound bland because they've been speaking the words of writers from day 1.  Guys from the 90's and further back, they went out, wrote their own promos without rehearsals in a time when if you weren't at one of the two big companies and you didn't get over you were gone with 10 guys ready to replace you.  These guys today for the most part are spoonfed everything.  But the one thing that makes the WWE unwatchable is the style, punch kick slam punch kick slam.  It's dull with a capital dull.

Edited by BrotherLono

3 hours ago, BrotherLono said:

Nobody is better off throwing themselves on barbed wire, lighttubes and weed whackers for 100 people and $20 in a field or whatever that crappy porker owned company holds it's ToD's these days.  I'm sure Nick Mondo regrets being press slammed of a canteen roof for $2

The new guys all sound bland because they've been speaking the words of writers from day 1.  Guys from the 90's and further back, they went out, wrote their own promos without rehearsals in a time when if you weren't at one of the two big companies and you didn't get over you were gone with 10 guys ready to replace you.  These guys today for the most part are spoonfed everything.  But the one thing that makes the WWE unwatchable is the style, punch kick slam punch kick slam.  It's dull with a capital dull.

Couldn't agree more. These new guys don't even have their own lines, no really good slams. Just trying to gimmick the older wrestlers. And not to the mention, the older ones are STILL in way better than shape than these new guys. Kevin Owens for one who just looks like a Brock Lesnar wannabe. Cena, AJ, Orton, Lesnar these guys should be the heavyweight Champions. And this boring Shield plotline should be for the Intercontinental or something like that. If Dean Ambrose is champ, it shows how low WWE has fallen lol

Sasha Banks will always be Bae 

Paige is no longer my love since she has turned into a Diva and looks like a Goth Bella Twin 

The Cruiserweight Divion is coming back hopefully bring back the Title 

Well that was a interesting way to end Raw maybe thats how we get Two World Titles 

Well that was a interesting way to end Raw maybe thats how we get Two World Titles 

I don't think so honestly. Strange ending, but it doesn't really matter in the end since Battleground will determine who actually gets to be the champion.

Just now, SilentWarrior25 said:

I don't think so honestly. Strange ending, but it doesn't really matter in the end since Battleground will determine who actually gets to be the champion.

Well nvm cause Dumbass WWE said Dean is still champ so yeah hes still retaining

And HHH i think will attack Rollins cause he cant get the job done and Reigns turns heel on Ambrose

But Smackdown is getting a World Title  

Well nvm cause Dumbass WWE said Dean is still champ so yeah hes still retaining

And HHH i think will attack Rollins cause he cant get the job done and Reigns turns heel on Ambrose

But Smackdown is getting a World Title  

I figured WWE would make that decision since it looked like they both had their shoulders down and pinned each other at the same time. I don't really see HHH going after Rollins, but instead going after Reigns. But I also see Reigns possibly turning heal on Ambrose. I'm also curious as to what the world title would be for Smackdown if they do get one.

1 minute ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

I figured WWE would make that decision since it looked like they both had their shoulders down and pinned each other at the same time. I don't really see HHH going after Rollins, but instead going after Reigns. But I also see Reigns possibly turning heal on Ambrose. I'm also curious as to what the world title would be for Smackdown if they do get one.

Just bring back the Big Gold Belt and they got to The Roster is so huge now they need to go back to Two World Titles and its Smackdown vs Raw

I mean give me a reason to watch Smackdown again plus Raw and Smackdown are getting their own PPVs again

Which also means hopefully their getting rid of the MITB ppv and bring it back for Mania