The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Wrestling Discussion

9 hours ago, sateler96 said:

But Rousey will be booed at the building 

Can't see her getting booed any worse than Roman vs Brock, at least Rousey is something new in WWE, as opposed to R vs B which has already happened.

10 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

It's obvious why Wrestlemania isn't as hyped this year like before. Guys like Nakamura and Balor just can't sell. You need big names to get the casual fans on board. That's why they brought in Goldberg last year.

Yeah that is why Goldberg was booed to death at Mania 

Styles vs Nakamura will be amazing so don't know what your talking about sir 

WWE Fastlane (2018) Grade

Kickoff Match
Breezango and Tye Dillinger vs Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin and Mojo Rawley - Grade: D

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Rusev - Grade: B+

WWE United States Champuionship
Bobby Roode (c) vs Randy Orton - Grade: C- 

Becky Lynch and Naomi vs Carmella and Natayla - Grade: C- 

Smackdown Tag Team Championship
The Usos (c) vs The New Day - Grade: If the match didn't get fucked by stupid booking it would of be a B+, but instead gets a Fuck You WWE Rating.

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship
Charlotte Flair (c) vs Ruby Riott - Grade: A- 

WWE Championship - 6 Pack Challenge  - Grade: A

Overall Grade: C+ 

AJ vs Nakamura fully confirmed like I said 

And Charlotte Flair vs Asuka confirmed 

10 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah that is why Goldberg was booed to death at Mania 

You can't just base success on how they are received by the hardcore wrestling crowd at Mania, it also depends on PPV buys/increase in network subscriptions.

10 hours ago, Amityville said:

Nakamura is main eventing now? Lolz

Middle of the card or curtain jerking the show.

9 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

You can't just base success on how they are received by the hardcore wrestling crowd at Mania, it also depends on PPV buys/increase in network subscriptions.

Middle of the card or curtain jerking the show.

Well he will be when he wins the WWE Title

Him and Rusev needed to open the ppv 

And thankfully it did 

It was surprisingly a good match 

WWE has changed the name of the Moolah Battle royal to Women's Mania Battle Royal 

Cause were Moolah was a horrible piece of snit 

She got the  women she trained ,hooked on drugs, stole their money &  forced them into prostitution (with some wrestlers included). She made sure she kept her title and noone could challenge her. She's a slap in the face, to the #MeTooMovement and any woman  that wants to be respected and treated fairly.

She also raped women of color 

• Upvote 1

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:53 AM, sateler96 said:

Cause were Moolah was a horrible piece of snit 

You would think someone would have tipped off Vince, unless he just didn't give a toss until pressurised by sponsors.

1 hour ago, WOOF! said:

You would think someone would have tipped off Vince, unless he just didn't give a toss until pressurised by sponsors.

That was it he was pressured 

A lot people were voiceing their opinion but I think Stephanie told him to change it 

11 hours ago, sateler96 said:

A lot people were voiceing their opinion but I think Stephanie told him to change it 

If Stephanie had any sense she should have warned him beforehand, if there's anyone Vince would have listened too it would have been his daughter.

12 hours ago, WOOF! said:

If Stephanie had any sense she should have warned him beforehand, if there's anyone Vince would have listened too it would have been his daughter.

She might have not known 

I had no idea until last week 

11 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Daniel Bryan has been medically cleared by WWE FINALLY 

Great, Bryan had some entertaining moments during his 1st run, hopefully he has a HBK type 2nd run, he has to stop taking risky bumps though, my other concern is as always the WWE booking, Bryan vs Angle is a feud I would pay for.

11 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Good for him. But he'll probably get stale after 2 - 3 months like before.

Don't agree with that, before he retired he was legit over for much longer than a few months.

34 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

Great, Bryan had some entertaining moments during his 1st run, hopefully he has a HBK type 2nd run, he has to stop taking risky bumps though, my other concern is as always the WWE booking, Bryan vs Angle is a feud I would pay for.

Don't agree with that, before he retired he was legit over for much longer than a few months.

He was mega over to the point fans were shitting on Batista in 2014 cause WWE was trying to make Orton and him happen 

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, sateler96 said:

He was mega over to the point fans were shitting on Batista in 2014 cause WWE was trying to make Orton and him happen 

Aye I remember, glad that he won at Mania, but felt bad for Batista, McMahon and HHH put him in a bad situation.

6 hours ago, WOOF! said:

Aye I remember, glad that he won at Mania, but felt bad for Batista, McMahon and HHH put him in a bad situation.

Oh Batista even agreed that Bryan should of been the won who won the Rumble 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Batista basically volunteered to be the one that took the fall at Wrestlemania too, on the condition he could promote GOTG through WWE and get a world title reign later on.

Neither of those happened, a massive reason Batista doesn't want to return unless he has more creative control.

7 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Batista basically volunteered to be the one that took the fall at Wrestlemania too, on the condition he could promote GOTG through WWE and get a world title reign later on.

Neither of those happened, a massive reason Batista doesn't want to return unless he has more creative control.

Well Its a good thing GOTG was a huge success for him though 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thatanonymouse said:

At first the plan was for Batista to win the belt at Mania and then go into promoting GOTG as the champ, in hindsight they should have brought him back close to Summerslam and have him win the belt then, so the fans could have had their fix of Bryan as champ before then, in any case Bryan got injured and the rest is history.

34 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

At first the plan was for Batista to win the belt at Mania and then go into promoting GOTG as the champ, in hindsight they should have brought him back close to Summerslam and have him win the belt then, so the fans could have had their fix of Bryan as champ before then, in any case Bryan got injured and the rest is history.

Then Cena won and got destroyed by Bork Laser

1 hour ago, Amityville said:

What if Roman wins at Mania?

What you mean if he is lol like its 100% Roman beating Brock everyone has known this for over a year 

They already said he's facing Joe after Mania 

Brock needs to drop the belt anyway he's had it for a year which is ridiculous and I'm fine with Roman winning least he has improved since 2015 and he's always there unlike Brock 

And I think or hoping their setting up Miz beating him for the Universal Title in the Summer 

Cause it ain't gonna be Braun