The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Wrestling Discussion

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

I use the Network 

Decided to sign up for a free month, going to watch Mania and the Raw/Smackdown afterwards, then cancel it, I'll have to a get a few hours sleep, Mania starts after midnight in the UK.

9 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

Decided to sign up for a free month, going to watch Mania and the Raw/Smackdown afterwards, then cancel it, I'll have to a get a few hours sleep, Mania starts after midnight in the UK.

Damn 

I just use a friends 

Anyway I think in my opinion 

Gargano vs Ciampa was the best match I have seen where it was given time, told a great story, let these wrestlers do whatever they wanted to do and give them the main event since Cena vs Punk MITB 2011

27 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Perfectly fine with Asuka losing 

Least she lost to the best Female Wrestler and not dumb Ronda Rousey or Carmella 

I'm guessing Ronda hasn't been doing well in WWE recently.

IC Title match 3.5 stars

Smackdown Women's Title match 4 stars

US Title match 1.5 stars

Ronda/Angle vs Stephanie/HHH  3 stars

Smackdown Tag Title match 0.5 stars

Elias segment 5 stars

Cena vs Taker squash 5 stars

Bryan/Shane vs Owens/Zayn 2.5 stars

Raw Women's Title match 3 stars

WWE Title match 2.5 stars (was going to give it 2 stars, then heel turn happened.)

Raw Tag Title match 0.5 stars

Universal Title match 1 star

Overall 2.5 stars decent show.

WrestleMania 34 Grade

Kickoff
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - D+

Cruiserweight Championship - Kickoff
Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali  - Grade: B

Kickpff
WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal - Grade: C-

Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins - Grade: A

SmackDown Women's Championship
Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka - Grade: A

United States Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev - Grade: C-

Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey vs. Stephanie McMahon and Triple H - Grade: A-

SmackDown Tag Team Titles
The Usos (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers - Grade: C

John Cena vs. Undertaker - Grade: C

Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn - Grade: B+

Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax - Grade: B

WWE Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Grade: A-

Raw Tag Team Championship
The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman and His Mystery Partner - Grade C- cause idk what the hell I watched

Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns - Grade: C-

Overall Grade: B- 

1 hour ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Awesome Wrestlemania apart from the boring AJ Styles vs Nakamura match.

Taker, Brock and Rousey headlined. 

Good stuff from WWE

Lol boring please it was great 

Not as great as Wrestle Kingdom but still great

And Brock and Reigns was terrible so don't know what you are talking about crowd was chanting this is awful 

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Lol boring please it was great 

If you like long periods of rest holds and what seemed like a million strikes from Nakamura, Styles winning and the heel turn saved it from being an overall bad match.

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

And Brock and Reigns was terrible

That was a bad match, I only wanted Roman to win just to get the belt of Brock.

5 hours ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Awesome Wrestlemania

I thought it was a mix of Good, Decent and Garbage.

Bobby Lashley is a nice addition to the roster, I didn't care for his original run, but by todays standards he is definitely a worthy world title contender and if Jeff Hardy can stop doing stupid things in his personal life, should be in the world title mix too.

Lashley learned to work the past few years and had some really great matches in TNA. If he gets a chance to run wild, he should do fine.

Now that I've had time to really process it, it was a pretty baffling Wrestlemania. Only two matches had remarkable in-ring action (Asuka/Charlotte, Ronda debut) and Asuka tapping clean was so idiotic. Undertaker squashing Cena was senseless, Jinder pinning Rusev was insulting, AJ and Nakamura was underwhelming, and the main event was a snuff film that nobody cared about.

On a 3 hour show, none of it would've been bad, some of it would've been almost amazing, but on a 7 hour show? Fuck off, Vince.

6 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Lashley learned to work the past few years and had some really great matches in TNA. If he gets a chance to run wild, he should do fine.

Now that I've had time to really process it, it was a pretty baffling Wrestlemania. Only two matches had remarkable in-ring action (Asuka/Charlotte, Ronda debut) and Asuka tapping clean was so idiotic. Undertaker squashing Cena was senseless, Jinder pinning Rusev was insulting, AJ and Nakamura was underwhelming, and the main event was a snuff film that nobody cared about.

On a 3 hour show, none of it would've been bad, some of it would've been almost amazing, but on a 7 hour show? Fuck off, Vince.

Like I said your not gonna get AJ vs Nakamura from Wrestle Kingdom, but I feel their rematch with heel Nakamura will be better

Anyway I was expecting Jeff Jarrett to be the SD GM

And its Paige and now her and Xavier Woods are on the same show XD 

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Anyway I was expecting Jeff Jarrett to be the SD GM

And its Paige and now her and Xavier Woods are on the same show XD 

Paige is the new GM? Ew. All the more reason to not watch SD Live. It's still crazy how they faked her being injured so they could sweep her third wellness policy strike under the rug, AND keep her around.

I knew we wouldn't get a Wrestle Kingdom match, but I was expecting something better than AJ/Shane from last year's WM. But yeah, they'll probably have a better match since one of them is clearly a heel now.

8 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Paige is the new GM? Ew. All the more reason to not watch SD Live. It's still crazy how they faked her being injured so they could sweep her third wellness policy strike under the rug, AND keep her around.

I knew we wouldn't get a Wrestle Kingdom match, but I was expecting something better than AJ/Shane from last year's WM. But yeah, they'll probably have a better match since one of them is clearly a heel now.

They didn't fake her injury now she retired cause of her injury 

And AJ vs Nakamura should of been given more time and shouldn't have been wrestling oh we just met basically lol 

Everyone knew they faced off before 

AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan tonight 

And Andre documentary on tonight 

4 hours ago, sateler96 said:

They didn't fake her injury now she retired cause of her injury

Lol, she openly got busted two times for cocaine. So, she suddenly stopped doing coke, took extended time off for no reason, came back and had an ambiguous injury that ended her career?

Notice how when Daniel Bryan got injured, intimate details came out instantly. Edge injured? Intimate details came out. Christian retired? Intimate details came out. We know which match, which move, which performer was the culprit, always. Same with Corey Graves, Nikki Bella, Santino Marella, Nigel McGuinness, Tyson Kidd, and Sting.

Paige gets "injured," we get one gif and no further info ever, then suddenly she's "retired." She is more top secret than anyone else? Or, she didn't stop being a cokehead, got a third strike, and they all saved face?

Edited by thatanonymouse

1 hour ago, thatanonymouse said:

Lol, she openly got busted two times for cocaine. So, she suddenly stopped doing coke, took extended time off for no reason, came back and had an ambiguous injury that ended her career?

Notice how when Daniel Bryan got injured, intimate details came out instantly. Edge injured? Intimate details came out. Christian retired? Intimate details came out. We know which match, which move, which performer was the culprit, always. Same with Corey Graves, Nikki Bella, Santino Marella, Nigel McGuinness, Tyson Kidd, and Sting.

Paige gets "injured," we get one gif and no further info ever, then suddenly she's "retired." She is more top secret than anyone else? Or, she didn't stop being a cokehead, got a third strike, and they all saved face?

No I meant this time was real  I know about the other thing about faking it 

6 hours ago, thatanonymouse said:

Only two matches had remarkable in-ring action (Asuka/Charlotte, Ronda debut)

I thought the IC Title match was good.

Undertaker squashing Cena was senseless,

As opposed to Taker being exposed again, I really hope he stays retired this time, I always enjoy Cena getting squashed.

Paige is the new GM?

So basically AJ Lee (which sucked) with less charisma WHOOPEE DOO!!!

6 hours ago, sateler96 said:

AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan tonight 

Should have saved that for a PPV.