The King of Hate Forums

Wrestling Discussion

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome back the Cruiserweight Championship (Current Champion TJ Perkins) Gorgeous belt and very creative unlike the Universal, SD Womens, and SD Tag Team Belts 

Oh Batista even agreed that Bryan should of been the won who won the Rumble 

True I'm not trying to totally defend the WWE cause they do a lot of stupid shit  Like Elsworth is on a Dog Leash from Carmella Jinder still the WWE Champion and Beating Nakamura the and pro

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Bailey_Dakota said:

really? it's 2016 and you want Rhyno on top? he's been doing his boring matches since around 1997 and i can't believe he would still be relevant. 

I want him and Slater to be Tag Champs cause their entertaining together just because of Heath Slater will it happen prob not 

Backlash 2016 Grade 

Pre Show: Baron Corbin vs Apollo Crews - Grade C+

Six-Pack Challenge for the SmackDown Women's Championship - Grade B+ (Cause Becky Lynch won)

The Hype Bros vs The Usos - Grade C (Didn't care The Usos are boring and The Hype Bros are Jobbers)

IC Championship: The Miz (c) vs Dolph Ziggler - Grade A Match of the Night (Predictable ending but still great)

No Holds Barred Match: Kane vs Bray Wyatt - Grade: D (Like Really your gonna have Bray Job to FUCKING Kane who has been irrelevant for years I know Orton costed him the match which was stupid and Lame)

SD Tag Team Championship The Usos vs Rhyno and Heath Slater - Grade: A- (Because Holy Shit WWE went with the tag team that is Super Over they actually listened to the fans)

WWE World Championship: Dean Ambrose (c) vs AJ Styles - Grade: A (Dean Ambrose has been a very boring champion with technically only won good title defense at BG, and i knew AJ Styles was gonna help this match exceed expectations. and Im happy AJ Styles is now WWE Champion like finally it was well deserved and now Smackdown can have Legit Good World Champion that won't be boing.

Backlash Grade: B+ (This surprised me i was not excited for this PPV at all Smackdown has been boring for weeks and i didn't think WWE would 

1. Make Slater and Rhyno Tag Champs and make Usos the Champions cause their the safe bet and would bring Heel Heat

2. Didn't even think the IC Title Match would be that damn good and WWE gave Miz and Ziggler 18 min to do whatever they want which Goodjob WWE

3. Making Becky Lynch the SD Womens Champion and not Nikki Bella is a plus but bigger plus not making Carmella the Champ nor Eva Marie

and finally 4. Making AJ Styles WWE Champion i didn't think they would do it right away i thought we would have to wait till No ercy in october for it to happen but nope 

Overall Good Job WWE for making my night last night not a Drag like you did for most of the PPVs this year especially the 3 Big PPVs 

so far having these smaller Brand PPV was a good idea cause they only did 7 mins and most of the matches were good and it doesn't feel Bloated and terrible like Wrestlemania and Summerslam with 10 or 12 matches 

Just now, Ivor_Dehaney said:

I haven't watched the show and I don't think I ever will, but it's good to read that Bray Wyatt put the young up and comer Kane over. It's not like he needed that win to make him a credible heel or anything.

now i know your trolling/joking when your saying up and comer Kane lol 

If your a true wrestling fan you would watch Backlash 

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

now i know your trolling/joking when your saying up and comer Kane lol 

If your a true wrestling fan you would watch Backlash 

I'm being sarcastic, sir.

I won't watch the show when they have two 150 pounders in the main event and nothing else of worth.

Edited by Ivor_Dehaney
Just now, Ivor_Dehaney said:

I'm being sarcastic, sir.

I won't watch the show when they have two 150 pounders in the main event and nothing else of worth.

Then you really aren't are true wrestling fan if you think that no one ones to see the Big Steroid dudes in the Ring

every wrestling fan knows AJ Styles is one of the best wrestlers in the world if not the Best 

oh and by the way AJ weighs 218 pounds and Dean Ambrose weighs 225 Pounds

which your boy Juan Cena weighs 251 Pounds 

so your Logic is retarded so go some where else troll 

7 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Then you really aren't are true wrestling fan if you think that no one ones to see the Big Steroid dudes in the Ring

every wrestling fan knows AJ Styles is one of the best wrestlers in the world if not the Best 

oh and by the way AJ weighs 218 pounds and Dean Ambrose weighs 225 Pounds

which your boy Juan Cena weighs 251 Pounds 

so your Logic is retarded so go some where else troll 

Watched AJ and Dean Ambrose in CZW and other indies over ten years ago. Also you seem to not understand weight is kayfabed in wrestling. Next...

Edited by Ivor_Dehaney

Update:

WWE: Only care about Smackdown. Cruizerweight classic finals kicked ass, though.

NJPW: The possibility of Naito winning the IC belt is exciting, nothing that really interests me aside from that.

LU: Don't care.

TNA: The Hardys vs Decay feud is great and so is Lashley.

ROH: I might care when O'Reilly has the inevitable feud with Adam Cole.

20 minutes ago, onorub said:

Update:

WWE: Only care about Smackdown. Cruizerweight classic finals kicked ass, though.

NJPW: The possibility of Naito winning the IC belt is exciting, nothing that really interests me aside from that.

LU: Don't care.

TNA: The Hardys vs Decay feud is great and so is Lashley.

ROH: I might care when O'Reilly has the inevitable feud with Adam Cole.

Tbh i actually like Raw better than Smackdown lol

I mean SD is pretty boring but Backlash was pretty damn good 

And Clash of Champions is looking really good 

On 9/15/2016 at 10:41 AM, sateler96 said:

WWE_Cruiserweight_Championship.png

Welcome back the Cruiserweight Championship (Current Champion TJ Perkins) Gorgeous belt and very creative unlike the Universal, SD Womens, and SD Tag Team Belts 

The belt looks really nice and different, I'm really glad they didn't make another wwe world title clone belt 

• Upvote 1
On 9/16/2016 at 4:47 PM, sateler96 said:

Tbh i actually like Raw better than Smackdown lol

I mean SD is pretty boring but Backlash was pretty damn good 

And Clash of Champions is looking really good 

I'm liking both about equally atm, which is saying something because before the brand split Smackdown was a snoozefest. Right now I'm really excited to see what they do with Rollins. It seems like they're going the route of turning him face, but his last promo came off Tweener-ish. Chances are they straight turn him but a Tweener Rollins sounds badass to me. As for Smackdown, I think the shorter format has really helped it stand out in the sense that there is less wasted time/filler. Last weeks main event was pretty damn good too. 

WWE Clash of Champions (Raw) 2016 Predictions

WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs Seth Rollins
Prediction: Kevin Owens Retains

Raw Tag Team Championship
The New Day (c) vs The Club
Prediction: The Club Win Tag Team Championship 

Raw Women's Championship
Charlotte (c) vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley
Prediction: Charlotte Retains 

US Championship
Rusev (c) vs Roman Reigns 
Prediction: Roman Reigns New US Champ

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
TJ Perkins (c) vs Brian Kendrick 
Prediction: TJ Perkins Retains 

Sami Zayn vs Chris Jericho
Prediction: Sami Zayn win

Rumored Match
Enzo and Cass vs The Shining Stars
Prediction: Enzo and Cass win 

Best of Seven Series - Match 7
Sheamus vs Cesaro
Prediction: Cesaro wins

Pre Show
Nia Jax vs Alicia Fox
Prediction: Nia Jax Wins

Clash of Champions 2016 Grades

Nia Jax vs Alicia Fox - Grade: D

Tag Team Championship: The New Day (c) vs The Club - Grade: C+

Cruiserweight Championship: TJ Perkins (c) vs Brian Kendrick - Grade: B

Best of 7 Series (Match 7): Sheamus vs Cesaro - Grade: A- (Could of been a A+ if it had a ending and not bullshit)

Chris Jericho vs Sami Zayn - Grade: B+ (Would of been a A- but stupid Jericho doing a Codebreaker out of no where and him winning)

Women's Championship: Charlotte (c) vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley - Grade: A ( I really liked this match this was my Match of the Night)

US Championship: Rusev (c) vs Roman Reigns - Grade: C+

Universal Championship: Kevin Owens (c) vs Seth Rollins - Grade B- (Would of been a A if Jericho didn't get involved and a stupid Ref Bump)

Overall: Clash of Champions was a Night of a Amazing Matches with bad Finishes booking it felt like a TNA PPV that just advertises Raw 

Overall Grade: B- 

Out of the Smackdown and Raw PPV for September Backlash (Smackdown) was better than Clash of Champions (Raw)