The King of Hate Forums
AlucardViDracul

Summer 2016 Anime Season

So the start of the New Anime season is in full force. Of course there is some left overs from last season a fav called Re:Zero with all of its feels. But I want to discuss the new anime that has came out. 

Lets start with prob the worst of the bunch. 

Berserk

Other than that it is made with CGI and with I guess some shell shading. Thats how it looks. The fights scenes isnt great plus seeing how in the very first episode they skipped 6 volumes from the manga kind of sets the pace of how shit this anime is. Plus from what I heard in episode 2 the made him super weak apparently that he got defeated easily. 

Now for the good stuff. First up its. 

ReLife

Other than the fact that the anime is already done with 13 episodes released on day one. Its a pretty good slice of life from what I heard from my friends. 

Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara  

This is season 2. If u enjoyed the cooking show when it was season 1 you prob will like this too. With the people that orgasm when they eat the main character food. 

Orange

It follows a manga. I heard people recommend it even before it becoming anime. Dont know much about it but it has some elements of time in it. Like their future self is writing to their past self. Its interesting I guess if you are into that sort of thing. 

Mob Psycho 100

From the author who made One Punch Man. Self explanatory. I actually like this more than OPM. OPM wasn't my cup of tea this is alright Like the art and how it sort of feels like you are on a some drugs. 

91 Days

I heard some good stuff about this mafia style anime. Its so far is an above average anime. It takes place in the prohibition era. 

Taboo Tattoo

Kid gets tattoo and fights against others who have similar tattoos. The tattoo gives those users powers. I think u can get the gist of what's going to happen. 

Tales of Zestiria the X

Prob my fav anime this season. People also been saying so far its better than the actual game plus its being produced by ufotable so you know the art is going to be good. 

D.Gray-man Hallow

I believe this starts after the events of the last one. 

Rewrite  

This was super hyped from the people who played the VN. Its very interesting but the first episode can be a bit confusing. Plus who is the best girl in this show. My opinion its. 
__nakatsu_shizuru_rewrite_drawn_by_ikegami_akane__5d261a91ec22f547bae868302d670c6f.jpg

Servamp

Its interesting the opening has some heavy metal music. That's like the only thing. Plus vampires. 

Masou Gakuen HxH

The ecchi of the season. Self explanatory. I recommend watching the uncensored version :biggrin:

Handa-kun

Is a spin off of the show. Barakamon taking place 6 years prior to that series. The anime opening i call it the anime opening of the season though much better than Servamp. 

Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

This takes place during a war period with prob the best main character. He is a genius, lazy, and basically will tell u how it is not even caring about your political status. He will always think several steps ahead of you. A strategist. Plus he is such a player for women too. 

Well these are the ones that I know of. The rest of whats been released I havnt watched them or no one is talking about them. Oh wait I forgot about one more That dosnt really qualify as an anime its 

Thunderbolt Fantasy. 

Its uses puppet animation sort of like Robot Chicken from Adult Swim if anyone remembers that show. Except that the story is basically a chinese story wise. 

Wow, did you really start watching all of the shows you mentioned? I would find it hard to keep up with all that. 

I already struck Berserk off my list of things to watch. Currently, I'm just watching Mob Psycho 100 and Re: Zero. 

Re: Zero, I started just a while ago and I'm on the fifth episode. So far it doesn't seem that special, but from what I'm to understand, it ramps up in a major way later on. So I'll be patient until I catch up, if you're going to discuss spoilers please put it in a spoiler box. 

Mob Psycho's animation style is great. I like the opening too but I only found the second episode funny. Still, I'm interested in how the story develops, particularly seeing more of Mob's powers and seeing whether there's more fighting later on. I don't agree that it's better than OPM after just three episodes, but hoping the story improves later on. 

Not really interested in much else. Orange and Re: Life might be sort of interesting, or just bland high school drama. I dunno as I'm not watching those right now. 

4 hours ago, KingBunghole said:

Wow, did you really start watching all of the shows you mentioned? I would find it hard to keep up with all that. 

Im not watching all of them those are the ones that people found good to watch. 

The ones I am currently watching is> 
Thunderbolt Fantasy 
Masou Gakuen HxH
Tales of Zestiria the X
Mob Psycho 100. 

Those are what I am currently watching weekly. 

30 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

Im not watching all of them those are the ones that people found good to watch. 

The ones I am currently watching is> 
Thunderbolt Fantasy 
Masou Gakuen HxH
Tales of Zestiria the X
Mob Psycho 100. 

Those are what I am currently watching weekly. 

What about Re: Zero? 

If not that, then I guess we only have one show in common, Mob Psycho. Too bad. 

4 hours ago, KingBunghole said:

What about Re: Zero? 

If not that, then I guess we only have one show in common, Mob Psycho. Too bad. 

I havnt watched it yet. I was burned out last season for anime. So I just read Manga and LN

From this season:

Currently watching

• Shougeki no Soma S2
  • Days
  • Arslan Senki S2
  • Orange
  • New Game
  • Taboo Tatoo
  • Handa-Kun
  • Kono Bijutsubu ni wa
  • Planetarian
  • Nejimaki Serei Senki
  • 91 Days
  • Qualidea Code
  • Battery

Dropped

• Hatsukoi Monster
  • Tales of Zestiria
  • Saki Kusuo no
  • Masou Gakuen
  • Ozmafia
  • Hitori no Shita

Completed

• ReLife

Ones I'd Recommend

• ReLife
  • Shougeki no Soma
  • Handa-Kun
  • Planetarian
  • New Game
  • Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
  • Nejimaki Serei Senki
  • Days

On 7/26/2016 at 9:34 PM, AlucardViDracul said:

So the start of the New Anime season is in full force. Of course there is some left overs from last season a fav called Re:Zero with all of its feels. But I want to discuss the new anime that has came out. 

Lets start with prob the worst of the bunch. 

Berserk

Other than that it is made with CGI and with I guess some shell shading. Thats how it looks. The fights scenes isnt great plus seeing how in the very first episode they skipped 6 volumes from the manga kind of sets the pace of how shit this anime is. Plus from what I heard in episode 2 the made him super weak apparently that he got defeated easily. 

Now for the good stuff. First up its. 

ReLife

Other than the fact that the anime is already done with 13 episodes released on day one. Its a pretty good slice of life from what I heard from my friends. 

Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara  

This is season 2. If u enjoyed the cooking show when it was season 1 you prob will like this too. With the people that orgasm when they eat the main character food. 

Orange

It follows a manga. I heard people recommend it even before it becoming anime. Dont know much about it but it has some elements of time in it. Like their future self is writing to their past self. Its interesting I guess if you are into that sort of thing. 

Mob Psycho 100

From the author who made One Punch Man. Self explanatory. I actually like this more than OPM. OPM wasn't my cup of tea this is alright Like the art and how it sort of feels like you are on a some drugs. 

91 Days

I heard some good stuff about this mafia style anime. Its so far is an above average anime. It takes place in the prohibition era. 

Taboo Tattoo

Kid gets tattoo and fights against others who have similar tattoos. The tattoo gives those users powers. I think u can get the gist of what's going to happen. 

Tales of Zestiria the X

Prob my fav anime this season. People also been saying so far its better than the actual game plus its being produced by ufotable so you know the art is going to be good. 

D.Gray-man Hallow

I believe this starts after the events of the last one. 

Rewrite  

This was super hyped from the people who played the VN. Its very interesting but the first episode can be a bit confusing. Plus who is the best girl in this show. My opinion its. 
__nakatsu_shizuru_rewrite_drawn_by_ikegami_akane__5d261a91ec22f547bae868302d670c6f.jpg

Servamp

Its interesting the opening has some heavy metal music. That's like the only thing. Plus vampires. 

Masou Gakuen HxH

The ecchi of the season. Self explanatory. I recommend watching the uncensored version :biggrin:

Handa-kun

Is a spin off of the show. Barakamon taking place 6 years prior to that series. The anime opening i call it the anime opening of the season though much better than Servamp. 

This takes place during a war period with prob the best main character. He is a genius, lazy, and basically will tell u how it is not even caring about your political status. He will always think several steps ahead of you. A strategist. Plus he is such a player for women too. 

Well these are the ones that I know of. The rest of whats been released I havnt watched them or no one is talking about them. Oh wait I forgot about one more That dosnt really qualify as an anime its 

Thunderbolt Fantasy. 

Its uses puppet animation sort of like Robot Chicken from Adult Swim if anyone remembers that show. Except that the story is basically a chinese story wise. 

so no Sextra Credit season 2?

i am very disappointed 

Tales the Zesteria the X is getting broadcast dubbed by funimation so I'll probably watch that. Wonder what other series they might broadcast dub this season

right now I am just watching re: zero and JoJo. I think the berserk anime looked dumb and would rather just keep reading the manga. For jojo I am on Jojolion and usually wait a few months so I can get 2-3 chapters to read.