The King of Hate Forums

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it any surprise that Borg_Tech is a sock account for someone who insulted others back in July and got banned? Nope. And now he's gone too. And yes, he is/was a moron. Please resume discussions

thanks, btw, you know how much combat is in this game, or is it just mostly mining.

Most boring game I've ever played. 18 quintillion planets filled with absolutely nothing. All the bases look same and most of the stuff you find are just save points lol. The aliens act the same too.

Posted Images

Oh my god No Mans Sky looks nice. Im not sure if I can plug other Youtubers here but its the one with 7,700 people watching live, guy isn't overbearing and is calmly commentating. I think tomorrow (if) Phil plays the game he should take this approach, the game is entertaining enough by itself.

I don't know if Phil is going to like this game since it doesn't have a clear objective, in fact I think he is setting himself up for the overhype train. But im excited! Can't wait to play this tomorrow!

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, HypeTrain said:

Oh my god No Mans Sky looks nice. Im not sure if I can plug other Youtubers here but its the one with 7,700 people watching live, guy isn't overbearing and is calmly commentating. I think tomorrow (if) Phil plays the game he should take this approach, the game is entertaining enough by itself.

I don't know if Phil is going to like this game since it doesn't have a clear objective, in fact I think he is setting himself up for the overhype train. But im excited! Can't wait to play this tomorrow!

Good for you man.  Hope you enjoy it.

So in other words Phil is going to get frustrated and not going to like it cause stream chat won't be able to help very much. Got ya. And plus like I stated above, Phils commentary style I predict won't mesh well with a game like this.

I want to start like a phrase poll where people predict the top 3 phrases you think Phil will use in a new playthrough:

Top 3 Phil Phrases That Will Be Used In No Man's Sky Playthrough:

"The game doesn't/didn't tell me what to do."
"WOOW..."
&
"How was I suppose to know that? -|- I didn't know that."

6 minutes ago, HypeTrain said:

So in other words Phil is going to get frustrated and not going to like it cause stream chat won't be able to help very much. Got ya. And plus like I stated above, Phils commentary style I predict won't mesh well with a game like this.

I want to start like a phrase poll where people predict the top 3 phrases you think Phil will use in a new playthrough:

Top 3 Phil Phrases That Will Be Used In No Man's Sky Playthrough:

"The game doesn't/didn't tell me what to do."
"WOOW..."
&
"How was I suppose to know that? -|- I didn't know that."

from your post history, sure seems like you don't like Phil AT ALL. if not how come your entire post history is all bashing him?

No Mans Sky looks like a genre definer, can't wait to play it!

Edited by Bailey_Dakota

What in my previous post was negative? Its called being objective. Obviously im saying Phil might not like it cause I watched a few of his previous playthroughs with these types of games.

Do you have your own thoughts on anything? Cause just taking a quick look at your post history:
"That was a well said smackdown. Just sayin'."
"glad you finally admit Phil was right and you were wrong."

If Phil didn't think of it, then you don't agree with it. It's cool to like someone, but its dangerous to fully commit to anyone outside of family. That goes for best friends, girlfriends, boyfriends and especially some gamer over the internet. Remember that.

Anyways back on topic. Just out the damn game doesn't release on PC for a couple more days, finally got some time to play it but can't... I have my credit card out and everything.

I wouldn't call it Genre defining. 

It looks like a bog standard survival game but with a larger in game map from what i've seen. 

If a bigger game to explore made for a good game then Assassin's Creed Unity would be the best in the series.

25 minutes ago, HypeTrain said:

Do you have your own thoughts on anything? Cause just taking a quick look at your post history:
"That was a well said smackdown. Just sayin'."
"glad you finally admit Phil was right and you were wrong."

If Phil didn't think of it, then you don't agree with it. 

That's a common theme you'll have to learn to live with.

BrightSideViking,

I wouldn't take Phil's commentary with this particular game as the deciding factor for buying this game. Im almost certain DSP will be disappointed in the game purely from the fact he's overhyped himself and Phil's reactionary commentary isn't really fit for this type of game.

Well I am going to get this game on PC once I finish building my PC. I dont own a PS4 so I would of gotten it there. I only got an xbox one as for consoles. But yea this game really dosnt tell u what to do next sort of like minecraft. Its going to be interesting to see how DSP handles this game since he sort of likes to be "hand hold"

Lets just hope he gets a decent planet for his first planet. I seen abunch of first planets the worst one I saw was it was radioactive and the guy had to constantly supply his suit so he wouldnt die. 

Also I heard that the PS4 is locked at 30fps and it dips when traveling at high speeds. Also I think the FOV isnt great too like 60 somthing