Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it any surprise that Borg_Tech is a sock account for someone who insulted others back in July and got banned? Nope. And now he's gone too. And yes, he is/was a moron. Please resume discussions

thanks, btw, you know how much combat is in this game, or is it just mostly mining.

Most boring game I've ever played. 18 quintillion planets filled with absolutely nothing. All the bases look same and most of the stuff you find are just save points lol. The aliens act the same too.

Posted Images

I get it, i finally get No Mans Sky. I was so bored playing for the first hour cause I just up and left the planet to explore space, but then when i stayed on a single planet and actually explored it..Looking for animals, facilities and etc. Its an addicting. But I see why Phil's videos flopped, its not really a commentary game even though i throw on a podcast while im playing .

Subtracting points for the bugs and PC launch of the game but:

I give this game an 7.752 out of 10.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Borg_Tech said:

I get it, i finally get No Mans Sky. I was so bored playing for the first hour cause I just up and left the planet to explore space, but then when i stayed on a single planet and actually explored it..Looking for animals, facilities and etc. Its an addicting. But I see why Phil's videos flopped, its not really a commentary game even though i throw on a podcast while im playing .

Subtracting points for the bugs and PC launch of the game but:

I give this game an 7.752 out of 10.

Fair score. Can't wait to play it myself. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't even force myself to play the game anymore. It's way too shallow, repetitious, and stale of an experience for me to stomach. You've literally seen the majority of the content the game offers in your first 7-8 hours of play. If you HAVE to buy it, at least get it for steam due to the refund policy.

Edited by markymark52
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I wish this game had, and its literally the missing link for this game to be amazing. Fucking multiplayer. Honestly, why the hell couldn't they implement it or at least have plans to implement it? Game is so fucking vast but it feels so empty. I sat in the space station to hunt for a new ship...the same 7 ships kept going in and out and it was the same people commanding them. Talking to them isn't that exciting either since currently the 2 species i've encountered, their languages are still broken despite me actually going out my way to learn them. I have about 13 hours in, rarely a sentence has more than 4 or 5 words that are deciphered.

I feel my love for this game waning, Im pretty sure im not going to make it to the center of the galaxy even if I try to rush there. And whats more frustrating is this game just strengthened my thirst for these types of games and they're very few out there that I haven't played. One on the radar is Elite: Dangerous, it has all the elements that are missing from this game and actually got better scores when it was released 2 years ago. I'll try it after im done with No Man's Sky. Game is still a 7.7 for me but is definitely not worth the $60.00 down payment.

And Bailey you haven't even played it so you have no grounds to really say anything about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"No Mans Sky looks like a genre definer, can't wait to play it!" -Bailey Dakota
-Bailey Dakota / 1st Pg On this very thread

"How does it run on XBone?"
-Bailey Dakota / 1st Pg On this very thread

"It's not on X1. It's PS4 and PC only."
-MasterOfAwesomeness / 1st Pg On this very thread

":( thx. guess its time to switch to ps4. "
-Bailey Dakota / 1st Pg On this very thread


You haven't played it cause you own an Xbox One and its not on Xbox at all....

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Borg_Tech said:

"No Mans Sky looks like a genre definer, can't wait to play it!" -Bailey Dakota
-Bailey Dakota / 1st Pg On this very thread

"How does it run on XBone?"
-Bailey Dakota / 1st Pg On this very thread

"It's not on X1. It's PS4 and PC only."
-MasterOfAwesomeness / 1st Pg On this very thread

":( thx. guess its time to switch to ps4. "
-Bailey Dakota / 1st Pg On this very thread


You haven't played it cause you own an Xbox One and its not on Xbox at all....

you think I don't own a PC or know someone who has it on PS4? Exactly. don't talk smack when you know fuck all about other users. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"It's not on X1. It's PS4 and PC / PERSONAL COMPUTER ONLY."
-MasterOfAwesomeness

":( thx. guess IT'S TIME TO SWITCH TO PS4. "
-Bailey Dakota

No cause you stated you were going to switch to PS4, if you could play on PC, why would you buy a PS4 just to play this game? Or just say you were going to buy it for PC then? Also No Man's Sky isn't one of those games you go to a friends house and play, you have to spend some personal time with this game to form an opinion. Not base a game like this just off an hour or two with it or watching someone else's playthrough of it. Talking smack? I quoted your very own statements. Im not trying to get in an argument with you but this is what YOU said, and between what you said a couple of days ago and now are completely conflicting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If this thread was in the playthrough section of this forum, then ok. But its not. It's in the gaming section. This is the opening statement of this thread:

"Hey guys I'm creating this so when No Mans Sky comes out tell people about your discoveries across the stars"
-OP

Actually I was talking about the game, then you came in and said "please Phil, totally rip this game a new one in your review it sucks", technically derailing it, and the rest is history. I don't see how quoting your conflicting statements is "talking smack" but if you feel like reporting me, I can't stop you. Just know that your post is visible too. Later Bailey.

including the number of times you edited those visible post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Borg_Tech said:

If this thread was in the playthrough section of this forum, then ok. But its not. It's in the gaming section. This is the opening statement of this thread:

"Hey guys I'm creating this so when No Mans Sky comes out tell people about your discoveries across the stars"
-OP

Actually I was talking about the game, then you came in and said "please Phil, totally rip this game a new one in your review it sucks", technically derailing it, and the rest is history. I don't see how quoting your conflicting statements is "talking smack" but if you feel like reporting me, I can't stop you. Just know that your post is visible too. Later Bailey.

including the number of times you edited those visible post.

I do agree with your views on the game in this thread, and everything you said about the game is true. But you know who you are discussing with, and your are making it more about an attack on Baily then a discussion of the game. What bewilders me is that it looks like you almost have the same view on the game. And yes you can form an opinion of a game watching playthroughs, reading discussions and reviews about it. You don't have to own the actual game.  

All you need is a picture of a dog, and you could be brothers.

Edited by BrightSideViking
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

An attack? Don't think so. It would be an attack if everything I stated wasn't true, but all of it was true with facts backing everything up. I don't know how you see the resemblance in exclaiming my current experience with the game to his statement of "It sucks" but its your opinion. You see I respect opinions. I don't respect out right slander for no apparent reason. If Bailey would of said "I THINK the game sucks" then we could of had a more civil conversation, but since he said it flatout sucks like he played the game before and he had evidence in this very thread that it was impossible for him to even play the game, I did a little cross-checking and his argument fell apart. Nowhere did I state he couldn't have an opinion on the game, of course you can form an opinion without playing playing the game, but he can't say harsh things like "the developers wasted their time making this game" when he HASN'T EVEN PLAYED IT.

And if Bailey was kin to anyone, it would probably be you. Just a quick look at both of your post histories and its almost identical with insulting people out of left field and passive aggressiveness.

But all that is irrelevant. Lets get back on topic of No Mans Sky, thats what this thread is for, and im about to play another session.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Borg_Tech said:

An attack? Don't think so. It would be an attack if everything I stated wasn't true, but all of it was true with facts backing everything up. I don't know how you see the resemblance in exclaiming my current experience with the game to his statement of "It sucks" but its your opinion. You see I respect opinions. I don't respect out right slander for no apparent reason. If Bailey would of said "I THINK the game sucks" then we could of had a more civil conversation, but since he said it flatout sucks like he played the game before and he had evidence in this very thread that it was impossible for him to even play the game, I did a little cross-checking and his argument fell apart. Nowhere did I state he couldn't have an opinion on the game, of course you can form an opinion without playing playing the game, but he can't say harsh things like "the developers wasted their time making this game" when he HASN'T EVEN PLAYED IT.

And if Bailey was kin to anyone, it would probably be you. Just a quick look at both of your post histories and its almost identical with insulting people out of left field and passive aggressiveness.

But all that is irrelevant. Lets get back on topic of No Mans Sky, thats what this thread is for, and im about to play another session.

So derail the thread with your obsession with Bailey and BSV then tell others to stick to the topic? *chortle* 

This game needs a patch or something as its taken such a HUGE beating in the press.! Needs some more meaningful content or a story FAST!

Link to post
Share on other sites

So finally saved up a million and bought a new ship. Before I jumped to the next system I had to discover and rename the last planet in my current system. Its a very lush tropical world with plenty of Platinum and Zinc plants, gold pillars are abundant as well. Only problem is there's no animal life and barely any colonial establishments on the planet. Ive probably circled the entire equator and found 2 establishments that were hidden in the forest. Found 5 exosuit upgrades, pretty much sucked up the rest of my money. Decide to leave the planet and jump to the next system....right in the middle of a convoy of freighters....should I attack? Yes.
-to be continued.....


Oh yeah I wanted to ask, anyone else get that invisible distress signal glitch? I ran into it yesterday and probably spent a good 10 minutes trying to figure it out on my own until i inevitably went online and discovered its a glitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I overheard he said the game had bad game design because he chose a shortcut to the center instead of staying on the Atlus Path and the shortcut actually took him further away from the center. Also he's not scanning animals, searching for outpost, learning the languages and only staying on planets for 5 minutes before launching to the next one. I can't take a review seriously when the game he's reviewing is about exploring and he's not exploring.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...