The King of Hate Forums
MDCFAN101

Worst game you ever played

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric. It's broken, boring, unpolished, not fun, the music is lackluster, and the characters talk too much ("RINGS!"). I honestly would rather play Sonic 06 over RoL. At least that game has solid music.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Cheesy1 said:

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric. It's broken, boring, unpolished, not fun, the music is lackluster, and the characters talk too much ("RINGS!"). I honestly would rather play Sonic 06 over RoL. At least that game has solid music.

Sonic Boom is shit.

• Upvote 1

Fucking Driver 1999. Only real oldchool PC heads know about that game. My Dad's Compaq Presario could barely handly 20FPS, but it took only 2:00 minutes to realize the game was SHIT.

5.png

Unlimited Saga on the Ps2. It was this rpg game that had this weird slot machine combat mechanic where your attack would be completely random. The characters and story were bland and overall it just felt incredibly poorly designed.

Let's see... Battle Arena Toshinden, WWF War Zone, Rampage: Total Destruction, the first Borderlands... There's probably a few more, but I can't seem to remember.

Edited by K0mbatDan

51 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Can you explain to me what that game was?  If you don't mind me asking.

Its basically tries to be a open world DBZ game and its really not

Its prob one of the easiest games ever

I remember renting the game and beating it the same day

21 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

I saw a playthrough of DBZ Sagas by Team Four Star and it was a very broken game.  They just beat the game by cornering a boss and punching them nonstop.

Basically

Legacy of Goku isnt a good game either 

The sequel and Buu's Fury way better 

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2017 at 3:09 PM, ShiroAkiama said:

Steel battalion for the kinect terrible controls.

That was the game where nobody could get past the first action (using the periscope I think) because Kinect was broken in that game, right?

In alot of cases if a game is "Bad" I can enjoy it ironically but probably the one game I've never gottem any enjoyment out of is Skyward Sword. That game is just a mess. 

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:49 AM, $ΐv0®₮ said:

In alot of cases if a game is "Bad" I can enjoy it ironically but probably the one game I've never gottem any enjoyment out of is Skyward Sword. That game is just a mess. 

Really?!?!  Skyward Sword.  That game is pretty damn popular and borderline universally acclaimed.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Upvote 1

I played King Kong on the gamecube and didn't liked it. Hated that it took so long to play as Kong and didn't like the first person gameplay when your playing as an human. And then, there's Sonic 06. I wanted to like it. It has a decent soundtrack. His world is not a bad theme that I wish was on a better Sonic game but I ultimately agree with the masses that Sonic 06 is where the series hit an low point.

Geez.. Looking at this thread just reminds me of gamers hyperbole and top shelf wording for anything they play...

Its garbage.. Actual trash.. It's the worst.

Seems to me like some people here have not played enough game's if the worst game you played is critically acclaimed or a cult classic in some way..

Its one thing to get bored of a game and not like it.. That's preference.. But if its functional.. If it works from beginning to end... And is not intensely frustrating...

You haven't played enough games imo. And that's fine.. But it comes off silly to me.

As for the worst game that I played that I thought was actually bad? Superman 64. 50$ and game is unfinished, frustrating, glitchy, and unplayable as it goes on. 

It can be entertaining tho when not taken seriously.. And can be marveled at its incompetence. 

If your worst game is better than that.. I urge you to give it a go. Emulate it if need be.

Then your perspective can grow and see how a game can actually be bad.