The King of Hate Forums

Does Phil just have bad Karma?

TrueForm

If Phil calling his detractors mentally ill is so outrageously bad then all those years of them calling Leanna Phils daughter, which hints at incest, must be lower down the ladder of indecency.  Looks to me nobody comes out of it looking innocent of stupidity but each side will always act like saints while claiming the other side is guilty of indecency.  It's all so pathetic as it's just words. On a screen.  If you get offended by that then I don't know what to say to you but get a grip.

• Upvote 1

Ok how about this. Can we define what a detractor is? A clear cut definition of a detractor. Cause I don't know. I've seen someone who told Phil to put some more work in his videos a detractor, and Phil has called the people that SWATT'd him detractors. Is everyone that doesn't like or has had a negative encounter with Phil a detractor? A list that includes TotalBiscuit, Angry Joe, Hideki Kamiya, Notch, Jim Sterling, PewDiePie, AlphaOmegaSin, Hutch, etc. Are all those detractors?

Please advise.

I'd say a detractor as defined by most people would be those who go out of their way to talk/troll DSP regularly or daily on most cases and are known for doing it and in some cases doing nothing else but that.  I heard there's people that can make over 40 tweets a day about DSP., they're not just detractors but a bit cringe when they allow DSP to become the focal point of their online existence to that extent.  Also all those who sign up here and instantly start making critical threads instantly are too regardless of the usual people here that instantly jump to defend them, you only have to look at that giftedguy and his 10 accounts a month to see it happens.  I'd guess by the tone of your post TF that you're probably one too but of course you're not though are you?  Oh and that Austin guy who lurks here and tweets mine and others posts, he's not much of one but qualifies by association..

7 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

I'd say a detractor as defined by most people would be those who go out of their way to talk/troll DSP regularly or daily on most cases and are known for doing it and in some cases doing nothing else but that.  I heard there's people that can make over 40 tweets a day about DSP., they're not just detractors but a bit cringe when they allow DSP to become the focal point of their online existence to that extent.  Also all those who sign up here and instantly start making critical threads instantly are too regardless of the usual people here that instantly jump to defend them, you only have to look at that giftedguy and his 10 accounts a month to see it happens.  I'd guess by the tone of your post TF that you're probably one too but of course you're not though are you?  Oh and that Austin guy who lurks here and tweets mine and others posts, he's not much of one but qualifies by association..

Don't forget all the offended on behalf of others bullshit, where they bring up things from years ago and say, "what about  this time phil did that thing years ago don't that offend you? " 

Edited by BrightSideViking

13 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

Well the fact that you know these people so well would make you a detractor yourself? Right? I mean you keep track of what these people say on a daily basis. You're on Twitter watching these people everyday. What does that make you?

Also, im a detractor because I post and make threads that people talk about? Have you seen your own post?

And im a detractor cause I make post/threads that people want to talk about? Im sorry maybe I should make a thread about comics or what cereal I ate today... cause thats what this thread boils down too when everyone is so afraid to talk constructively about DSP content. Their so afraid of getting banned noone even discussing anything until myself or some troll appears asking questions and people like you thrive.

9 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

Don't forget all the offended on behalf of others bullshit, where they bring up things from years ago and say, "what about  this time phil did that thing years ago don't that offend you? " 

And its very clear thats directed at me, but I put a clear observation of what was offensive and what was not to those that are completely up Phil's ass.

Edited by TrueForm

10 minutes ago, TrueForm said:

You're on Twitter watching these people everyday. What does that make you?

Not sure where you got that from, a little snippet here and little snippet there, I can read though.  I'm just wondering why you seem so angry about anyone talking about this detractors, makes no sense.  You realise these people have been around for years, you realise they pop up enough to get an idea of what they are about and what they do without having to go on twitter and reading everything they say, you'd get bored after 2 minutes.  Also I know quite a bit about the Spanish Civil War, doesn't mean I was there does it now?

You asked what a detractor was, I answered.  If you didn't like the answer you shouldn't have asked the question should you?  Everyone knows what you had for breakfast anyway, butter croisants

Edited by BrotherLono

6 minutes ago, TrueForm said:

Well the fact that you know these people so well would make you a detractor yourself? Right? I mean you keep track of what these people say on a daily basis. You're on Twitter watching these people everyday. What does that make you?

Also, im a detractor because I post and make threads that people talk about? Have you seen your own post?

And im a detractor cause I make post/threads that people want to talk about? Im sorry maybe I should make a thread about comics or what cereal I ate today... cause thats what this thread boils down too when everyone is so afraid to talk constructively about DSP content. Their so afraid of getting banned noone even discussing anything until myself or some troll appears asking questions and people like you thrive.

And its very clear thats directed at me, but I put a clear observation of what was offensive and what was not to those that are completely up Phil's ass.

whiteknight.jpg

Well if you that proud of being a detractor. maybe you should go somewhere else to play. 

21 minutes ago, BrotherLono said:

Not sure where you got that from, a little snippet here and little snippet there, I can read though.  I'm just wondering why you seem so angry about anyone talking about this detractors, makes no sense.  You realise these people have been around for years, you realise they pop up enough to get an idea of what they are about and what they do without having to go on twitter and reading everything they say, you'd get bored after 2 minutes.  Also I know quite a bit about the Spanish Civil War, doesn't mean I was there does it now?

You asked what a detractor was, I answered.  If you didn't like the answer you shouldn't have asked the question should you?  Everyone knows what you had for breakfast anyway, butter croisants

But you studied it, thats what im getting at.  And you contradicted your own answer and philosophy of a detractor when you, yourself, dwelve into the antics every. single. post. you make. You in your own definition are a detractor.... What a fail.

19 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

Well if you that proud of being a detractor. maybe you should go somewhere else to play. 

Im not, I just look at situations objectively. You posting pictures of unicorns doesn't make your case any better my friend. Especially looking at who you talk too every single day on twitter and was willing to donate a $1,000 to to make a video.

5.png

Edited by TrueForm

3 minutes ago, TrueForm said:

Im not, I just look at situations objectively. You posting pictures of unicorns doesn't make your case any better my friend. Especially looking at who you talk too every single day on twitter and was willing to donate a $1,000 to to make a video.

5.png

That actually pisses me off, how about posting the context it was in aswell? 

context.jpg

1 hour ago, TrueForm said:

Ok how about this. Can we define what a detractor is? A clear cut definition of a detractor. Cause I don't know. I've seen someone who told Phil to put some more work in his videos a detractor, and Phil has called the people that SWATT'd him detractors. Is everyone that doesn't like or has had a negative encounter with Phil a detractor? A list that includes TotalBiscuit, Angry Joe, Hideki Kamiya, Notch, Jim Sterling, PewDiePie, AlphaOmegaSin, Hutch, etc. Are all those detractors?

Please advise.

An asshole.

But seriously it's just someone who engages in unjustified attacks, insults, or slandering on a regular basis. 

The context doesn't make you look any better since you clearly converse with these folk regularly. Then spin yourself differently on these forums.

2 minutes ago, TraditionalGames said:

An asshole.

But seriously it's just someone who engages in unjustified attacks, insults, or slandering on a regular basis. 

Great definition, someone tell DSP that the next time he bans someone on stream for a single joke.

But we are clearly off topic. This thread wasn't about how BrightSideViking panders to drama offsite. Its about Karma coming back to DSP. Lets stay focused.

Edited by TrueForm

1 minute ago, TrueForm said:

The context doesn't make you look any better since you clearly converse with these folk regularly. Then spin yourself differently on these forums.

But we are clearly off topic. This thread wasn't about how BrightSideViking panders to drama offsite. Its about Karma coming back to DSP. Lets stay focused.

Excuse me you where the one derailing the thread with my tweeets! I did not bring it up. When you post off topic things out of context I have the right to defend my self. Don't make this about my spin, you are the one spinning negative things about DSP. Mr. Spinnmeister spin,  Am I somehow forbidden to speak with whomever I want? You are clearly one of the people i so "regulary" speak with. So I don't understand your problem.  

This thread was not about me pandering to anything, you brought it up. And now you blame me for it? 

1 minute ago, BrightSideViking said:

Excuse me you where the one derailing the thread with my tweeets! I did not bring it up. When you post off topic things out of context I have the right to defend my self. Don't make this about my spin, you are the one spinning negative things about DSP. Mr. Spinnmeister spin,  Am I somehow forbidden to speak with whomever I want? You are clearly one of the people i so "regulary" speak with. So I don't understand your problem.  

This thread was not about me pandering to anything, you brought it up. And now you blame me for it? 

Dude, if you have any quarrels with me just take it to my private message box, otherwise i will be forced to report you. This thread is more important than any "beef" you may have with me. Lets stay on topic before this thread gets deleted for sheer derailment.

Just now, TrueForm said:

Dude, if you have any quarrels with me just take it to my private message box, otherwise i will be forced to report you. This thread is more important than any "beef" you may have with me. Lets stay on topic before this thread gets deleted for sheer derailment.

Well then you be the best man and PM me, if you publicly take what i say out of context and post it in a thread, or publicly shame me, you sort of invite my reply. And now you are the one asking for moderation. Don't be ridiculous. 

• Upvote 2

• Phil locked this topic