The King of Hate Forums

Why isn't DSP more popular?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Prestreams need to be abolished, or reformatted completely. That few minutes of rambling and show preview you do before the "formal prestream?" Your "preprestream" That's what constitutes a normal p

It's quite easy, I would think 8 years on YouTube, you'd know this by now. "Your commentary is boring because it's about the game." Be entertaining? Stop blaming the game for your mishaps? U

I would honestly say it's more down to personality and commentary than the fact that Phil's playthroughs are raw. I watch multiple let's players that edit as little as possible in their playthroughs a

Well, I was going to make a supersized tl;dr post on the subject, but it looks like most of the points I was going to bring up have already been covered; As for Phil's last post, as tempting as it is to rebut, I'm going to have to skip over that one. Those are some fucking unbelievably ridiculous statements, and I still need to keep my sanity to get through the rest of the day.

Anyway, the biggest thing preventing Phil from regaining success by far is his public image. He may know what he needs to do to keep his business afloat, but he has no idea what it takes to be a successful personality (which is objectively the most important part of being a streamer today). This is the issue that all of his other problems branch off of.

While sure, the detractors do contribute to the amount negativity surrounding his image; it primarily happens as a direct result of Phil saying or doing some stupid shit that they can successfully attack him for in the first place. Most of the "hate" spread by detractors comes in the form of direct quotes and actions from Phil; whether that's from stream footage, or a tweet he made, something he said in the chat, whatever. If you have a problem with that "negative" information being spread around, you should think twice about your actions before you decide to take them (which is something that shouldn't even need to be explained to a personality in all honesty).

People are going to pick apart every word you say, every action you take, every post you make. That shit comes with the territory, everyone deals with it. "B-but not to the extent that Phil does!"; You know why that is? When other personalities make mistakes, or say dumb shit, or whatever the case might be, they fucking own up to their actions. They'll apologize if it's necessary, and they actually change their behavior to make sure it doesn't happen again; and that's assuming they get themselves into a situation like that at all. Your average streamer avoids getting caught up in chat drama, negative comments/jokes, feeding the trolls, whatever it might be. Then again, the average streamer is far less arrogant and narcissistic than DSP is.

"Did someone say I'm sucking at this part of the game? Hmm, maybe I'll just... I don't know, ignore it and keep playing the damn game."

But Phil can't react to a viewer's comment that way.  No, he's got to take two minutes out of his time to explain why he's right about his bitching, the game is dumb, and the person who said whatever is a worthless piece of shit (before he gets banned from the stream chat for being a "fucking idiot"). Someone gave me advice that didn't immediately work out? Wow, thanks for the worthless tips fucking moron. Take some time to talk to my fans while I play? You're here for the wrong reason, you should be here for the game.

It's this type of behavior, consistent behavior, that hinders any chance Phil has of repairing his YouTube personality. It's not a weekly or monthly thing, these are daily occurrences. It's not just towards trolls, it's towards stream viewers, the regulars, even the moderators. How the fuck do you expect channel growth/viewership retention when you treat the people who do show up like they're somehow below you? It's already bad enough that you need permission to participate in the chat; then you have to walk on eggshells about what you say so you don't get banned; or potentially deal with the guy you're here to see going out of his way to bicker back and forth with you (because hotrod887's hot opinion sure does matter).

Like I told you the other day (and you banned me for it ironically enough), the shit is so unnecessary Phil. If you're upset about something, just stop and breathe for a second, it's not even close to being serious (we're talking about random basement dwellers on the internet). Remember the golden rule, you treat others the way you want to be treated.

So please stop trying to address everything you perceive as being negative. It doesn't help you out at all. The negativity will only go away when you stop being so negative yourself. You have chat mods for a reason, message them about it, let them take care of it for you. Someone "talking shit" about you? Click on the name and press ignore. It's your IRC chat, you should know it works. Same goes with forum bullshit and YT and Twitter comments. You're seriously being your own worst enemy when it comes to your image. I thought you would have already figured this out after seeing the way KOGaming turned out.

• Upvote 1

Well as long as theirs enough people to enable this behavior, then that's the amount of time its going to last. As long as the Patreon goal is being hit, why would he change? As long as the videos get miniscule views, why put effort into the videos. Its the same 170-180 people that enable this behavior every month. Until they get tired, DSP will continue on.
You guys can type up these long ass post, doesn't matter how interesting and right they are. They're a waste of time. Phil isn't going to listen. And until his pockets are hit, he's never going to listen. 3 things are going to happen to your post Anon001 if Phil reads it.
A.) Phil is going to hid or delete the post (Which the amount of effort you made to type this would be disrespectful)
B.) He's going to counter the only points he can and insult you for having an opinion.
C.) He will delete the post, ban you, insult you, then close the thread.

Then his day continues. And the same is going to keep on happening.
I feel bad cause I read this post in its entirety and it raises very valid points but at the end of the day its entirely pointless to a guy like DSP where everyone else is wrong and at fault and you have no idea what you're talking about cause, you just don't.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, anon001 said:

So please stop trying to address everything you perceive as being negative. It doesn't help you out at all.

2 hours ago, CannonFodder said:

I feel bad cause I read this post in its entirety and it raises very valid points but at the end of the day its entirely pointless to a guy like DSP where everyone else is wrong

Then why bother. You are doing the exact same thing you are saying he shouldn't do. How foolish

5 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

Then why bother. You are doing the exact same thing you are saying he shouldn't do. How foolish

Because I don't have an image I'm presenting to the public. I'm not running a streaming business, and I'm not trying to be a let's player. I'm just some random fuck on the internet.

Whether or not people like what I'm saying literally does not matter because I won't gain or lose popularity because of it. When your business revolves around the way people perceive you and your actions, it's absolutely vital for you to think about your moves before you decide to make them.

I think that's good advice for anyone that wants to be a public figure, but do let me know how being the "realest motherfucker on the internet" has been working out for Phil so far.

Edit: Well, I guess I can't attach an image here for whatever reason so

[Insert that "This is fine." comic with that dog in the room on fire here]

Edited by anon001

How about this:

Since so many people know better than me, type me up the perfect formula for YouTube success. Let me know exactly how I should be behaving, what content I should be putting up, how I should commentate. It's obviously well-known and easy, so let's get this hashed out "on paper," so to speak.

Because I see tons of the same kinds of posts (mostly from the same 20 people who repeatedly come back, but anon001 I believe just posted for the first time legitimately) but most of them are just telling me what I do wrong, rather than what I SHOULD be doing.

"Your commentary is boring because it's about the game." OK, tell me exactly what kinds of stuff I should be saying during a gameplay stream then.

"You constantly argue and mistreat your stream chat." OK, then tell me exactly what to do when 10 chatters are in a "mob mentality" of swarming insults, and I'm getting PMs from regular chatters who are asking me why this is happening and that they hate the chat environment when I let it go on.

Let's get it all written down, then we'll see if any of it can actively be adopted without completely changing the person I am on YouTube.

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Phil said:

Because I see tons of the same kinds of posts (mostly from the same 20 people who repeatedly come back, but anon001 I believe just posted for the first time legitimately) but most of them are just telling me what I do wrong, rather than what I SHOULD be doing.

"Your commentary is boring because it's about the game." OK, tell me exactly what kinds of stuff I should be saying during a gameplay stream then.

"You constantly argue and mistreat your stream chat." OK, then tell me exactly what to do when 10 chatters are in a "mob mentality" of swarming insults, and I'm getting PMs from regular chatters who are asking me why this is happening and that they hate the chat environment when I let it go on.

Let's get it all written down, then we'll see if any of it can actively be adopted without completely changing the person I am on YouTube.

It's quite easy, I would think 8 years on YouTube, you'd know this by now.

"Your commentary is boring because it's about the game."

Be entertaining? Stop blaming the game for your mishaps? Use a different tactic than reactionary commentary? You wouldn't have to play every brand spanking new game under the sun if you were more flexible with your commentary. This is why your views drop after every premiere in stream. And this is why the view numbers drop off SIGNIFICANTLY after every part in your videos. People been telling you this for YEARS but you refuse to listen until you inevitably go into panic mode when your finances are greatly affected from dragging the same ol' same ol' DSP playthrough style into the ground.

"You constantly argue and mistreat your stream chat."

Let the moderators handle it and concentrate on the gameplay and your commentary? Stop relying on streamchat to bail you out when you refuse to figure out things on your own? Stop treating everyone (including your mods) like shit that have an opinion about your gameplay? You ever think that your commentary might be the reason why the chat is constantly derailed and they talk about everything else BUT your gameplay? That's not an insult that's the truth.

These are the basics, it absolutely BAFFLED ME that you barely figured out a great title and an awesome thumbnail would attract viewers a couple of months ago... BAFFLED ME. I know you don't pay attention to other Youtubers for some reason but maybe you need to do some research on the YouTube space of today and stop relying on 6-7 year old tactics and a bit of luck to get your channel back to standard. That's never going to happen. Upgrade your content and your commentary then great things will happen, but if you don't want to put in the work then you should stick to drama videos. Cause that's the only thing that gets good views around here.

Edited by CannonFodder
  • Upvote 5
40 minutes ago, Phil said:

Any experience you have with the genre with the game? Talk about it during the boring parts of your stream. (grinding, walking, repetitive parts [for example on your AoT videos, you could have said when you started watching the anime, your favorite parts of the anime, etc])

Stop the reactionary commentary. To put it simply, its boring to hear. SOME reactionary commentary (like when you rage) is fine, but every single gameplay video of yours is just you reacting to whats in front of your face.

Interact with the stream chat. When there's nothing to talk about in a stream, see what they're talking about and try to see if you have anything to add to what they have to say. 

Speaking of the stream chat...

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

When you get people insulting you in the chat, ignore it or just stop over reacting to insults on the internet. Everyone on the internet who streams has people who insults them on their stream chat. The difference is that some of them take those insults in stride and some people just don't even mention them. This is the internet Phil, a place of memes, insults and anonymity. You shouldn't be surprised about this.

Do not allow backseat gamers (people who tell you how to do everything in games) UNLESS you yourself ask for help. I know I'm not alone when I say that I miss the old bumbling Phil trying to figure out games by himself. Without those backseat gamers I feel like your playthroughs can become that more entertaining to attract new viewers and keep old viewers.

Stop treating your fans (or people you don't think are fans) like absolute crap. You should be thankful Phil, really. We're the reason you're still here. The viewers are the reasons you are still here. Sooner or later you'll drive the rest of your fans away and it'll be over. Next time you type something insulting or about to say something you will regret later, think about it and act rationally.

Improve your chat client. Let's be honest here, IRC is old and inconvenient for new viewers. Use the YT chat, as chaotic as it might be, it lets new viewers able to chat with your community. Whether its full of people who are insulting you or not, at least new viewers have a way to talk to you without having to go through hoops to use the IRC chat.

Edited by Cless
  • Upvote 3
53 minutes ago, Phil said:

How about this:

Since so many people know better than me, type me up the perfect formula for YouTube success. Let me know exactly how I should be behaving, what content I should be putting up, how I should commentate. It's obviously well-known and easy, so let's get this hashed out "on paper," so to speak.

1). your commentary can be about the game but you dont have to describe whats going in game.  like honestly your old commentary was the best commentary sure it had a lot of sexual humor but you still kinda make the same jokes but its usually tolerable.  but you felt more natural and energetic now its just kinda boring.  and half the time it feels like you say things to hint the chat to give you tips.  i dont mind that necessarily but i think it would be more entertaining to see you figure it out as if stream chat was there.  but if you want to have some stream chat interactivity you can have some mild conversations with them like say "man this game is like this" or say something like "you know today i was thinking about this" idk something because when i play a video game with my friend i have a natural conversation about the game or something i think is funny.  also your screams in playthroughs is unbearable.  sorry phil but you are guilty for doing the same thing you criticized PDP for doing and i seen this in numerous playthroughs.  also you need to try to make the transition of parts in your stream more seamless than obvious.  when i sit through a stream it just takes me out entirely when you go from "ok now i need go through this door and we can move on........ ok lets go through that door and move on" like its redundant and just detracts from the experience.

2). you ban too many people and label them as trolls.  sorry but you got really triggered over people just saying "when are you going to play scarface?" like not even to the point of spam you started banning anyone who even mention it.  sometimes you will get people who say trollish things in the chat but giving them attention and banning them is giving them more fire to return and troll again.  and i noticed you dont do this a lot but i still this happen when you kick someone you say some witty thing at the end.  you dont need to sink to their level it just doesnt make you look mature.  and i remember in the sonic playthrough you criticized for stream chat with how they helped you and so on you should never demand the chat to say things the way you want them too.  you see them say "slide kick" you have to think how and when yourself you shouldnt be demanding them to write very detailed responses in chat.  the chat shouldnt be there just to help you or to talk about just you.  the chat is supposed to be for fans and viewers a like to talk about whatever they want be it your content or something else.  i been in other stream chats and people dont even talk about whats going on on stream and the audience is happy and pleasant.  the chat when i go there its like being in a room of bipolar viewers.  you will either get a happy enjoyable room or you will have people sound sad and cynical in some way. 

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Phil said:

How about this:

Fantastic this is a wonderful idea and glad to see you taking suggestions.

3 hours ago, Phil said:

And you then negated it within the very same post. What's the point in asking people to tell you how to do it better when you admit that you won't do any of it if it involves changing anything? It's lunacy. Is it unfathomable that the person you are on YouTube might be the problem? If the majority of the advice you get or if the perfect formula for YouTube success conflicts with who you are on YouTube, then guess what, you are being the wrong person on YouTube. If you want to stay that person, then you should find a different platform, one that better conforms to you. Since we both know there is no other viable platform, then I'd suggest you swallow your pride and change if you want to keep making videos. Otherwise, the only other thing to do would be to seek employment in a different field and I believe you've ruled that out since it isn't profitable enough.

On the subject though, why are you so adverse to the idea that others may be more knowledgeable or know a better way than your own? You do this with a lot of things, but let's stick to YouTube since that's the topic at hand. Whenever someone brings up suggestions on how to be a successful YouTuber and if you don't just immediately shoot it down for not conforming to who you are, you will play the "I've been doing this for 8 years" card and act like that somehow means you are infallible. This is pure foolishness. Yes, the length of time you've been doing it gives you experience, but it by no means makes you an expert. In fact, how well you do something is far more important and even if you are an expert, doesn't mean someone else can't have an ingenious idea or come up with a better way. You yourself have mentioned how much YouTube has changed since you started and how you've not adapted to it, so even most of that experience is worthless now in terms of running a current channel. What I'm getting at is that you should pay attention to the feedback you are given and at this point especially give it far more weight than you own opinions.

Again the others already covered your specific qualms in depth so no need to repeat them.

Long story short, the person you are on Youtube isn't working anymore and truthfully hasn't been for a while, so stop clinging so tightly to it and open yourself to changes before it eventually sinks you completely.

10 hours ago, CannonFodder said:

A.) Phil is going to hid or delete the post (Which the amount of effort you made to type this would be disrespectful)
B.) He's going to counter the only points he can and insult you for having an opinion.
C.) He will delete the post, ban you, insult you, then close the thread.

Didn't happen. 

2 hours ago, CannonFodder said:

And I can't believe I was baited to even type more than a paragraph, cause I already know whats about to happen. Every good suggestion is about to be deflected or refused.

Bated in to.... You came here  of you own free will. I wan't to agree with some of your points, but you really have a hostile way of acting. When you are giving advice you do just that. . It's like you are acting as you coming on phils homepage and forum is trolling you in to writing a response. I mean that is kind of funny. Well done. You signed up for this and get to say your piece and you are still complaining :D 

2 hours ago, Cless said:

YT chat, as chaotic as it might be, it lets new viewers able to chat with your community. Whether its full of people who are insulting you or not, at least new viewers have a way to talk to you without having to go through hoops to use the IRC chat.

No seriously don't do that. It is so many other options you should consider before using that. Even with just a few users that is terrible. Most of you advise wasn't half that bad cless but this I can't agree  with at all. Going through some hoops is better. At least when it is that easy. 

Most of the suggestions are about Phils commentary and chat moderation. And I can say that In some cases being in that chat from time to time, all his bans haven't been wrong. Some people have been genuine trolls and have been just throwing random stupid insults at phil. Like the ones that think it is very funny with gout, and various other things. I don't think they are there to interact with phil and or this community in a nice manner. But other times it is jackasses like cannon fodder, those people just act like idiots and banning them is pointless, they just shit so badly on them self and it is better to let them have their tantrum and go away. No one respects that kind of behavior anyways. 

And I think it is such a great thing that phil allows this discussion and views out there. To me that feels like a step in the right direction. Even if some of the assertions like he treat "everyone" like shit is a bit over the top, it is an honest statement that he could have acted more tactful in the past. And not taken things so personal.

But again, I have to say that Phils last response was an appropriate one  thanks for that phil. :)

8 hours ago, CannonFodder said:

It's quite easy, I would think 8 years on YouTube, you'd know this by now.

"Your commentary is boring because it's about the game."

Be entertaining? Stop blaming the game for your mishaps? Use a different tactic than reactionary commentary? You wouldn't have to play every brand spanking new game under the sun if you were more flexible with your commentary. This is why your views drop after every premiere in stream. And this is why the view numbers drop off SIGNIFICANTLY after every part in your videos. People been telling you this for YEARS but you refuse to listen until you inevitably go into panic mode when your finances are greatly affected from dragging the same ol' same ol' DSP playthrough style into the ground.

"You constantly argue and mistreat your stream chat."

Let the moderators handle it and concentrate on the gameplay and your commentary? Stop relying on streamchat to bail you out when you refuse to figure out things on your own? Stop treating everyone (including your mods) like shit that have an opinion about your gameplay? You ever think that your commentary might be the reason why the chat is constantly derailed and they talk about everything else BUT your gameplay? That's not an insult that's the truth.

These are the basics, it absolutely BAFFLED ME that you barely figured out a great title and an awesome thumbnail would attract viewers a couple of months ago... BAFFLED ME. I know you don't pay attention to other Youtubers for some reason but maybe you need to do some research on the YouTube space of today and stop relying on 6-7 year old tactics and a bit of luck to get your channel back to standard. That's never going to happen. Upgrade your content and your commentary then great things will happen, but if you don't want to put in the work then you should stick to drama videos. Cause that's the only thing that gets good views around here.

I'd give you a +1 but I've run out. :(

8 hours ago, Cless said:

Any experience you have with the genre with the game? Talk about it during the boring parts of your stream. (grinding, walking, repetitive parts [for example on your AoT videos, you could have said when you started watching the anime, your favorite parts of the anime, etc])

Stop the reactionary commentary. To put it simply, its boring to hear. SOME reactionary commentary (like when you rage) is fine, but every single gameplay video of yours is just you reacting to whats in front of your face.

Interact with the stream chat. When there's nothing to talk about in a stream, see what they're talking about and try to see if you have anything to add to what they have to say. 

Speaking of the stream chat...

When you get people insulting you in the chat, ignore it or just stop over reacting to insults on the internet. Everyone on the internet who streams has people who insults them on their stream chat. The difference is that some of them take those insults in stride and some people just don't even mention them. This is the internet Phil, a place of memes, insults and anonymity. You shouldn't be surprised about this.

Do not allow backseat gamers (people who tell you how to do everything in games) UNLESS you yourself ask for help. I know I'm not alone when I say that I miss the old bumbling Phil trying to figure out games by himself. Without those backseat gamers I feel like your playthroughs can become that more entertaining to attract new viewers and keep old viewers.

Stop treating your fans (or people you don't think are fans) like absolute crap. You should be thankful Phil, really. We're the reason you're still here. The viewers are the reasons you are still here. Sooner or later you'll drive the rest of your fans away and it'll be over. Next time you type something insulting or about to say something you will regret later, think about it and act rationally.

Improve your chat client. Let's be honest here, IRC is old and inconvenient for new viewers. Use the YT chat, as chaotic as it might be, it lets new viewers able to chat with your community. Whether its full of people who are insulting you or not, at least new viewers have a way to talk to you without having to go through hoops to use the IRC chat.

He's trying to help, DSP. :)

9 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

No seriously don't do that. It is so many other options you should consider before using that. Even with just a few users that is terrible. Most of you advise wasn't half that bad cless but this I can't agree  with at all. Going through some hoops is better. At least when it is that easy. 

I said YT chat cause i know he's to lazy to use something like discord or something that takes actual effort to use. So i just gave him the bare minimum idea. I do agree with you that YT chat itself isn't the best idea.

Edited by Cless
2 hours ago, Cless said:

I said YT chat cause i know he's to lazy to use something like discord or something that takes actual effort to use. So i just gave him the bare minimum idea. I do agree with you that YT chat itself isn't that best idea.

YT chat is actually viable, I mentioned this in a before topic you have can permanent mods and even time outs etc. YouTube Gaming has forced YT to make a more friendly stream chat. 

Once again, people asking for YT chat want to HELP Phil not hurt. I mean why else would you ask someone to have their stream chat NEXT to their stream? I shared DSP's stream to one of my pals and he once he saw the chat disabled and I told him you had to go on another site he thought something was wrong with the streamer. 

Do that, start collabing and Phil will give himself the best chance of reaching new heights.

Edited by FloydMayweather
2 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

YT chat is actually viable, I mentioned this in a before topic you have can permanent mods and even time outs etc. YouTube Gaming has forced YT to make a more friendly stream chat. 

Once again, people asking for YT chat want to HELP Phil not hurt. I mean why else would you ask someone to have their stream chat NEXT to their stream? I shared DSP's stream to one of my pals and he once he saw the chat disabled and I told him you had to go on another site he thought something was wrong with the streamer. 

Do that, start collabing and Phil will give himself the best chance of reaching new heights.

What might help is if you share a place where a youtube chat is actually working. Where the responses isn't 90 % spam, and gas the kikes. I have been in one where there was just a couple of users, and then i was fine, otherwise it has always been a mess. or at best a shoutbox

6 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

Once again, people asking for YT chat want to HELP Phil not hurt. I mean why else would you ask someone to have their stream chat NEXT to their stream? I shared DSP's stream to one of my pals and he once he saw the chat disabled and I told him you had to go on another site he thought something was wrong with Phil. 

I agree, I watch many YT dudes who just have fun with the craziness that is the YT chat. The Youtuber in particular that I'm talking about is someone called Etika. It's always a good time watching the guy stream.

4 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

What might help is if you share a place where a youtube chat is actually working. Where the responses isn't 90 % spam, and gas the kikes. I have been in one where there was just a couple of users, and then i was fine, otherwise it has always been a mess. or at best a shoutbox

In my reply to Floyd, the same Youtuber I am referencing has his own YT chat and a sponsor chat (people who pay him 3 dollars a month). The sponsor chat is a different YT chatroom so I can see your idea working too. The idea is to move on from IRC.

13 hours ago, Phil said:

How about this:

2 easy things you should do:

1. cut out the RAW unnecessary footage from your videos (getting stuck/lost in a level etc.)

2. custom thumbnails. it will make your channel looks so much better, more organized. if i was some random viewer who didnt know you and i had come across your channel

i like what i was seeing, i am talking of course about dspgaming. 

Just now, BlonderSTS said:

2 easy things you should do:

1. cut out the RAW unnecessary footage from your videos (getting stuck/lost in a level etc.)

2. custom thumbnails. it will make your channel looks so much better, more organized. if i was some random viewer who didnt know you and i had come across your channel

i like what i was seeing, i am talking of course about dspgaming. 

Good ideas. This is what we need. :D

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, BrightSideViking said:

www.youtube.com/OpticJ

www.youtube.com/H3CZPLAY

Both guys average around 1000 viewers, have a large chat but have many mods to remove comments and ban people which is the key. I don't see the problem here, sure there will be the rude comments but Phil gets that anyway on his IRC chat. Since Phil won't stream on:

Hitbox 

or

Twitch 

The only other chat he can use is YT, which is the only natural transition... why not just try it?

Edited by FloydMayweather
Just now, FloydMayweather said:

www.youtube.com/OpticJ

www.youtube.com/H3CZPLAYS

Both guys average around 1000 viewers, have a large chat but have many mods to remove comments and ban people which is the key. I don't see the problem, sure there will be the rude comments but Phil gets that anyway on his IRC chat. Since Phil won't stream on:

Hitbox 

or

Twitch 

The only other chat he can use is YT, which is the only natural transition... why not just try it? 

You don't know until you try, after all. :)

18 hours ago, ThePositiveMan26 said:

Then I'll check them out. :)

they're great they then to cover more, random, games

like I forgot skittles made a game or the ps3 version of Shadows of Mordor

Which is what Phil really should do Scarface and sonic 06 was the best veiwed lp of his in a while I think its because they're older games that people wouldn't be likely to play.  Newer games don't bring in the views because people want to play the game themselves.

Super bad games are also do well because people don't want to buy the game themselves but still want to see just how terrible they are.

• Upvote 1