The King of Hate Forums
NullFox

Anime you disliked but many people liked

I try watching episodes of AOT  it wasn't the  action I like it the action was too much blood I couldn't handle it so I stopped watching it

Sao and Aot the fans of those anime overhyped the crap out of them and they're average best 

Actually this can be applied to most anime that come out that get super popular they're usually average at best and don't deserve the hype 

Sao and Aot the fans of those anime overhyped the crap out of them and they're average best 

Actually this can be applied to most anime that come out that get super popular they're usually average at best and don't deserve the hype 

​I agree especially when Death Note first was released and everyone was praising it like it had no flaws at all.

Also your username is pretty godlike lol. I laughed so hard when I saw it.

Mirai Nikki because it revolves around making you liking the show for one character instead of the series as a whole and attempts to draw you in with fanservice.

It was alright for the first few episodes, but then it just had a lot of convoluted and dumb plot twists.

​I agree especially when Death Note first was released and everyone was praising it like it had no flaws at all.

Also your username is pretty godlike lol. I laughed so hard when I saw it.

​I've only read the manga and that's decent but I do remember a lot of people telling me to watch it and I got so pissed at them that I never watched it and I can never watch it

I was kinda surprised no one else had taken it yet 

Personally, I have no problem with the fans of SAO. You can like what you like I personally don't like it. Also Hentai Senpai is Pinkly Wrenis levels of God Like lol.

​I've been banned from peoples profiles for not liking Sao and I was banned entirely from a forum because I made a thread pointing out major flaws with the anime so now I avoid sao fans almost entirely 

​I've been banned from peoples profiles for not liking Sao and I was banned entirely from a forum because I made a thread pointing out major flaws with the anime so now I avoid sao fans almost entirely 

​Dude, that sucks. I mean, the whole thing about differing opinions is to share and discuss them. Like, in a couple of days when my head cold is gone I'll be doing some research into why people like SAO. Then watch the series again, and try to see if my opinions about the show are still justified. Then put my findings on my blog for the world to see. I like opening discussions not throwing my opinion out and expecting people to accept it.

If I'm truly honest, a lot of DBZ Isn't the greatest thing ever written. I liked Gohan as a character more so than Goku but whenever they tried to take the focus off of Goku it got dragged right back. Also the second half of Death Note was eh for me. 

It's not that I don't like these particular anime, I just think there were so many more possibilities from a storytelling perspective.

• Upvote 1

it might piss off a lot of people but im just going to say it Lucky Star

to me: its boring, stupid and i didn't like the opening (its basically ear rape)

​I respect your opinion there, actually.

Personally I liked it, but to each their own.

Another anime I dislike is Bleach/One Piece as said above because they've had a good run. lol