The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

Playthrough Requests

Been looking through some of Phil's older videos and I came across his Mercenaries 2 videos of the races and cathedral mission. Despite that Phil didn't think highly of the game in the clips, I wouldn't mind seeing a playthrough of Mercenaries 2 some time in the future.

I think Phil should give the Zero Escape games a shot. They're a bit like Danganronpa but with more puzzles - some pretty damn good ones too. i played them recently and I was addicited from the start. They just got ported to the PS4.

Bit of advice: don't be afraid to skip 999 - it makes you do the same puzzles over and over and over again if you want to get all the endings.

Nine_Hours,_Nine_Persons,_Nine_Doors_Cover_Art.jpg

71Ysqwxn23L._SX385_.jpg

index.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:35 PM, NINJAFORCE5555 said:

Phil, I would like for you to do a playthrough of Anthem and Devil May Cry 5 please.

I think there's a strong chance Phil will play DMC5.

20 hours ago, Focus52 said:

How exaclty is Phil struggling with the MLRS mission fun!

That' rather.....suspect... to laugh about.

How is someone struggling with something, in a funny way, not funny? You never watched Mr.Bean?

What happened to world of tanks?

Probably got bombed by trolls like all his other sponsors.

did you share it for another reason

Because it's funny and has Phil struggling with tanks. Why do you think people like watching those TIHYDPs? He is funny when struggling with a challenge. Most let's players aren't funny, they have no personality. People say all the time how he's boring now, because the chat holds his hands. Too bad @Phil considers all people who laugh at his failures as trolls, because of those stupid TIHYDP videos and detractors. He thinks the FF13 unboxing and empty box giveaways are suggested by trolls, to make him look bad. No. They are suggested, because people love how funny it is. :smile: Sometimes people laugh at you simply because you are funny.

But Phil gets a distorted view of it when he sees only the troll comments being upvoted on YT videos, or only trolls making videos of him, or a bunch of retards posting about him on twitter. The people who just find him funny don't tell him that, they just quietly watch the videos. The most viewed TIHYDP has 2 millions of views (the others around 500k), those can't be detractors. But the top comments are stupid trolls upvoted by other stupid trolls.

Edited by dsfan324

Phil needs to play the Phantasy Star games. He's not played a single game in that franchise yet. Phantasy Star 1 is on the Switch, so he could play it on there.

As for the others, Phantasy Star II, III, and IV are on Sega Genesis Classics for PS4/Switch, so he can get easy access to the other main games in the series.

12 hours ago, sateler96 said:

It would be cool to see Phil play Paper Mario 1 and 2 

Agreed, 1st one is on Wii U so easy to get. Thousand Year Door will be a little tricky but I'm sure he could get it.

@PhiI I would like to suggest original DOOM for the viewers choice playthrough. It is available from DOOM 3 BFG Edition on the PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and on the PC.

It is on sale on PC for $5.60 at this moment (4 days); https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/doom-classic-complete-pack

If you decide to get it on PC, then download GZDoom: https://zdoom.org/downloads

Running Doom through GZDoom gives it maximum compatibility to modern hardware. I've been able to stream it from Windows 10!. It adds HD Resolutions and mouse support.

• Like 1

What about Dark Souls (2, 3) where you focus on using all kinds of different weapons and items. A normal DS playthrough is about using the strongest weapon and the bare minimum of items. What about a playthrough that's focused on testing and using everything the game has to offer.

Full Nier Automata playthrough.

Edited by babymangming456

This is a game that I'm very interested in seeing Phil playing. I find King Kong to be one of the best movie license games out there; on par with games such as Spiderman 2, so I'm sure he would very much enjoy it.

I also would consider this to be a "chill stream" type of game since there are many intervals in the game to where Phil could just take a casual breather and look at his chat half of the time to answer questions; accompanied with the story being very linear and straightforward, so he doesn't have to pay attention to it that much.

The game is backwards compatible with the Xbox One, so there's that as well. If anybody reads this, it would be great to spread the recommendation for this game.

12246R.jpg

Edited by TheHouseIsFree