The King of Hate Forums
Cless

Red Dead Redemption 2 Officially Announced

Well.. This happened

Was going to post this in the Other section, but the random thoughts and nfl topics are always in the way and I feel everyone should know about this news!

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Marle said:

A RDR remaster would be nice. I've been putting off RDR for the longest time.

Won't be surprised if a RDR remaster was announced as well. 

Meanwhile, people are complaining about RDR2 for being sexist because there are no female protagonists in the reveal poster.

10 hours ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Won't be surprised if a RDR remaster was announced as well. 

Meanwhile, people are complaining about RDR2 for being sexist because there are no female protagonists in the reveal poster.

Feminists and SJW's really suck. Wish they'd move away from gaming. 

Guys, guys, guys, stop paying attention to that garbage.  Focus on Red Dead Redemption 2 here.  C'mon man.  We've  been waiting for this bitch to be announced for years man.  I mean, Red Dead Redemption as far as I am concerned, is one of the greatest video games of all time.  I mean, growing up I mostly played super hero licensed games.  Then, when I played this game, the experience I had was on a whole new level.  I can't to see what the sequel has in stored for us.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Upvote 1

Actually it seems like this game probably will be a prequel. In the pic that AP provided in the middle it looks like young John Marston (even his sleeves are up just as in RDR1). Also on his right that's definitely Bill Williamson from RDR1 as well and as we know, they, Javier Escuella and Dutch were part of a gang until certain things happened and we all know the story of RDR1 by now (hopefully). So maybe we get to see their adventures during their gang times and what finally ended up happening. 

This isn't by the way my own theory, but I completely believe all this could definitely happen. It would IMO be kind of boring to play as Jack because... you know. 

Anyway the source for those theories can be found on YouTube from a person called YongYea if anyone cares.

First post in here btw, hopefully all worked smoothly!

Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay: 12 Hands-On Details You Need To Know

1. All Footage So Far Has Been On A Regular PS4

2. Keep Weapons & Bigger Equipment On The Horse

3. Hunting: Skinning Is Back, Your Horse Is A Mobile Inventory & More

4. Your Horse Has A "Bond" Over Time

5. Multiple Ways To Pull Off Robberies
1. Starting the Robbery
As there's a female character on your squad who wears a dress with exposed cleavage, you can send her in as a prominent distraction - either as a seductress to whoever's managing the bank's desk, or to do a more frantic, "Please help me! I need help!" way.

2. During the Robbery
The example given came from when Arthur Morgan came face to face with a handful of safes he couldn't open. IGN's coverage stated he could spend time cracking the safes, and also alluded to the NPC he had at gunpoint being able to help out, or he can slide dynamite into each lock to blow them open.

Either way it should result in a payload, but the latter resulted in some hefty law enforcement arriving to set up shop outside the vault.

3. The Getaway
Once the law has shown up, it's GTA IV's "Three Leaf Clover" mission all over again. You have to shoot your way out, getting a certain amount of distance before the heat gets reset or lays off. IGN note their getaway went from the location of the robbery into a thrilling horseback firefight, all very seamlessly.

6. Randomly Generated NPCs Will Populate The Camp & Go On Heists

7. Max Payne 3 Influence: Stylish Reverse Shots Illustrate Cinematic Kills

8. Your Hat Can Get Shot Off

9. Dead Eye Is Back (And It's The Version You Want)

10. John Marston's Early Nickname Is "Scars"

11. Interact With Any NPC Using Face Buttons

12. Not A Management Sim, But You Have A Base Camp To Visit With Full Day/Night Cycle

24 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

This game is going to be epic.

I cannot wait. From the looks of it there will be more robbery type of missions. I always thought that RDR needed more of that.

1 hour ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Love the morality system in the game.

Definitely, I am really excited to see how much it will affect your interactions w/NPCs if you are a cold-blooded ruthless savage.

2 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

I cannot wait. From the looks of it there will be more robbery type of missions. I always thought that RDR needed more of that.

I actually didn't mind that the first game didn't have many robbery missions. I had so much fun with the bounty missions

1 hour ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Love the morality system in the game.

Looks great man.