The King of Hate Forums
Tenryuu

Helping phil Emulate Clocktower, A game phil said He would love to play

Phil a month ago said he would love to play Clocktower, that its a game series he loves, I know how to help him play them, he can emulate them like he did with Mario Earthbound and Final Fantasy. the first game is on Snes, so He can use Zsnes, the others are on Ps1, he can use Epsxe. I hope phil sees this, I would love to watch A playthrough of this series.

2 hours ago, K0mbatDan said:

I think he was able to emulate SNES games through an SNES emulator on the Ouya. But I'm not sure if he kept it when he moved to Seattle.

If he wants I can give him the links to the Computer emulators for Ps1 and Snes

2 hours ago, Tenryuu said:

If he wants I can give him the links to the Computer emulators for Ps1 and Snes

He could probably even do it through the Wii U if he wants since emulation on it is extremely easy

21 hours ago, Noir said:

He could probably even do it through the Wii U if he wants since emulation on it is extremely easy

But ClockTower is a super famicom only game so emulating it on the Wii U isn't possible. The Ouya would be easy to emulate games as it uses the android OS. 

Personally I use thr micro console the Nvidia Shield, which can emulate NES, Genesis, GBA, Playstation, N64, and even the PC engine all perfectly. If Phil ever wants an easy plug and olay emulation machine without needing a PC thr Nvidia Shield TV is an easy console to use.

As for ClockTower its easy to find a translated rom and play it on ZSNES like he did with Zelda ALTTP.

1 hour ago, RichterTryhard said:

But ClockTower is a super famicom only game so emulating it on the Wii U isn't possible. The Ouya would be easy to emulate games as it uses the android OS. 

Personally I use thr micro console the Nvidia Shield, which can emulate NES, Genesis, GBA, Playstation, N64, and even the PC engine all perfectly. If Phil ever wants an easy plug and olay emulation machine without needing a PC thr Nvidia Shield TV is an easy console to use.

As for ClockTower its easy to find a translated rom and play it on ZSNES like he did with Zelda ALTTP.

I was actually talking about him using homebrew on the Wii mode since its not too hard to install it on the system.

56 minutes ago, Noir said:

I was actually talking about him using homebrew on the Wii mode since its not too hard to install it on the system.

I didn't know it was possible to install homebrew on the wii mode of the Wii U itself. But rhat woupd require more time for him to setup so I don't know if he would be up for it. 

I actually have my Wii modded for homebrew myself ;) but some of the emulation doesn't run at full speed last I played it, but I could have been using outdated software. 

Either way I prefer using the Nvidia Shield for my emulation needs since its easy and runs perfectly.

On 11/2/2016 at 8:34 PM, RichterTryhard said:

I didn't know it was possible to install homebrew on the wii mode of the Wii U itself. But rhat woupd require more time for him to setup so I don't know if he would be up for it. 

I actually have my Wii modded for homebrew myself ;) but some of the emulation doesn't run at full speed last I played it, but I could have been using outdated software. 

Either way I prefer using the Nvidia Shield for my emulation needs since its easy and runs perfectly.

Doesn't He still have its little bro, the Og Wii, or did he really send it to the scrap yard?

On 11/5/2016 at 7:35 PM, Tenryuu said:

Doesn't He still have its little bro, the Og Wii, or did he really send it to the scrap yard?

He probably has it in storage but its much easier to just use the Wii U since it can run wii mode and has access to the same emulators the wii has. I use the Wii homebrew alot to play Fatal Frame 2 and Disaster day of crisis lol