The King of Hate Forums
Danielswe

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

8 hours ago, Phil said:

If you think I'm dumb enough to put up any artwork with my face on a pig, you're sadly mistaken. If you remove those, all of your artwork can be used. I don't even care about the Wolverine figure, lol.

Honestly IMO its not dumb to use it, as someone once said: “A man who can laugh at himself is truly blessed, for he will never lack for amusement.”
I thought that the pig with the party hat from Far Cry 5 would be a funny way to get  a positiv mood and positiv laughs for the birthday week.

4 hours ago, WOOF! said:

Go on Phil for a laugh.

11 minutes ago, BlonderSTS said:

yeah its just a joke

Thank you! Thats the purpose of putting it in.

Edited by Sonago
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It's a joke when you do it once, not when you do it on every single piece of artwork you submit. Then it becomes a running insult.

Again, remove the pigs and we're good to go. Otherwise I'm not using it.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

It's a joke when you do it once, not when you do it on every single piece of artwork you submit. Then it becomes a running insult.

Again, remove the pigs and we're good to go. Otherwise I'm not using it.

They are wearing party hats, what I think is funny specially for the birthday week and used it as running gag for 3 out of the 6 birthday artwork that I submitted. Also I put them in after you saw the pig in Far Cry 5 , so most viewers should get it as joke. Not meant as insult or a negative joke, its just a funny picture that you could use to give you and the viewers something to laugh with and interact with you.

Sorry that you find it insulting and negativ, but that was never my intention. All I did was create something that I think is funny and thought you and others would enjoy it too. Sorry again, but I'm not changing it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sonago said:

They are wearing party hats, what I think is funny specially for the birthday week and used it as running gag for 3 out of the 6 birthday artwork that I submitted. Also I put them in after you saw the pig in Far Cry 5 , so most viewers should get it as joke. Not meant as insult or a negative joke, its just a funny picture that you could use to give you and the viewers something to laugh with and interact with you.

Sorry that you find it insulting and negativ, but that was never my intention. All I did was create something that I think is funny and thought you and others would enjoy it too. Sorry again, but I'm not changing it.

yeah, your joke is well timed too, with the Far Cry 5 playthrough. pigs wearing a party hat is pretty funny to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sonago said:

Ppl some times need to show that they can laugh at themselves.  It show ppl that you aren't uptight and have a good sense of humor.  It shows that you can be a fun loving guy.  But, if Phil doesn’t want to use them because of the pigs that his choice.  Also,  the artist has a right not to change it because it’s his art work.

Edited by moka'roka
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BlonderSTS said:

yeah, your joke is well timed too, with the Far Cry 5 playthrough. pigs wearing a party hat is pretty funny to me.

Thanks, great to know I'm not the only one who finds them funny!

There won't be another time where I could have used them, except now with him playin FC5 and it being his birthday week. Most people would have found it too negativ, cause they wouldnt have understood the reference.

2 hours ago, moka'roka said:

Ppl some times need to show that they can laugh at themselves.  It show ppl that you aren't uptight and have a good sense of humor.  It shows that you can be a fun loving guy.  But, if Phil doesn’t want to use them because of the pigs that his choice.  Also,  the artist has a right not to change it because it’s his art work.

Thank you! Thats exactly what I wanted with it.  To show that Phil has a great sense of humor and is able to laugh things off.

Though I never meant for it to be insulting, I will respect his choice whatever he uses the artwork or not. I hope he'll respect mine too in not wanting to change them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

The sense of humor of this generation... -_-

Time for your bag of Werther's Original.

• Like 2

Hey guys,

Not a fan of the current twitch info panels.Been messing around with Ps. Here are some mock panels:

Light Mode:

VpgtDAC.png

Dark Mode:

GsyZfQL.png

I also believe the Rules section is in need of a serious update. A wall of text is not appealing and let's face it, some of the rules are either outdated or aren't enforced. If everyone likes these design Ill make a rules image too.

N.B all text is how I would imagine the panels. I feel they should remain clear and concise. I welcome any suggestions!

Thanks all.

Edit: I currently have two versions for the Subscribe button. I couldn't decide which looked better.

Edited by Fizzle
  • Like 3

hey Phil did you hear about Ion Maiden?

it basically going to be a new Duke Nukem 3D game without Duke Nukem.

i hope this fan art going to motivate you to play it when the game comes out later this year!

ionphil1.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

What is your logic to putting Phil's head on a pig then? That is insulting dude. 

1. I think they're funny looking with their party hats on. As the pigs are from FarCry5, the game he will be playing throughout the week, I have put them in 3 birthday artwork as a running gag. With it being his birthday week, I hoped for it to get a positiv mood, laughs and some interactions from the viewers in the prestreams.

2. As moka'roka perfectly said: " Ppl some times need to show that they can laugh at themselves.  It show ppl that you aren't uptight and have a good sense of humor.  It shows that you can be a fun loving guy." Specially after the last weekend I thought that it could be a way to show the viewers (Lover&Haters alike) that Phil can laugh about himself and has a sense of humor.

I understand that it can be insulting if you just look at it negativly, but also putting his face on a cult leader and Akuma is insulting if you just look at it negativly enough.

It was never my intention for it to be insulting or a negativ. I sincerley thought it was just a funny picture to use as a gag over the birthday week, so that Phil and the viewers get in a positv and funny mood with some laughs in the prestreams.

• Like 2

Okay, so while I was in a lecture today, bored out of my mind. I worked on some fan art for Phil,  using some pictures from google . Since we are all having fun here and it is his birthday I hope nobody takes it too seriously, enjoy:

5ac64ee160d5d_Untitled-1-min(1).thumb.png.bd64b848b115674de5fbbf5f1efac9a0.png

• Like 1

Since 2009, I have been following Phil. Through the thick and thin, I came to him to watch gameplay videos on YouTube. Ignore the negativity that he has gotten because I could care less about that crap. We can't just do this nasty bollocks online all day, everyday. We're better than this. I know Phil is. And for that, consider this a thanks for sticking around and still having the drive to move forward. Happy birthday, Phil.

File Apr 04, 10 24 58 PM.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I decided to remake the art I made for the OG Bloodborne run. Hand drawn, hand inked, digitally painted, and a little chromatic aberration to give it that Bloodborne stank. My only regret is that I couldn't get started on it sooner so I wasn't able to make it a bit cleaner in places. 

0a9Irbf.png

Sic0377.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1