The King of Hate Forums
Danielswe

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

On 4/24/2019 at 6:59 PM, dsfan324 said:

dspFragz112.png.8b735844a4c66202d2626286a697e9db.png dspFragz56.png.ecf0afa631fc2ce3aeaba370839145a9.png dspFragz28.png.2ec3c374525175c1822b885fcf6c175a.png

The era of the 'frog-spamming' could perish at any moment, but with this, you're just prolonging its duration. I have my doubts if that's a good thing...

Isn't this 'meme' born from people trying to make fun of Phil's pronunciation?

Edited by MoraMoria

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

The era of the 'frog-spamming' could perish at any moment, but with this, you're just prolonging its duration. I have my doubts if that's a good thing...

Isn't this 'meme' born from people trying to make fun of Phil's pronunciation?

Yes, everything is a detractor meme, no fun allowed.

If rather someone would do something with the nighbot commands spammers. The trolls hide behind spamming !cheer, !tip, etc, because they won't get punished for it.

A bunch of people whispered me saying Phil was interested in updating his overlay. (My whispers are now off lol)

Overlay: If Phil posts the top bar and face cam border he has now maybe we can edit it into something new. Any kind of green screen would open up more space. Adding chat so YouTube viewers can see everything Phil is reacting to. Streamlabs Chat Box might be too big but there is an alternative...

nightdev.com/kapchat , S0N0S' 1080p theme, chat fade checked, 400x400 in OBS

StreamLabs Widgets: Setup a goal for Twitch subs, you can make it look like a health bar under the face cam. One less thing to edit during streams.

Emotes: BetterTTV Add-on for browsers (its safe and all the big streamers use it)

nightdev.com/betterttv , A new tab will show up in your Twitch menu and you can save the settings. Make sure to enable BetterTTV Emotes, BetterTTV Gif Emotes, Emote Menu, and FranketFaceZ Emotes.

Phil can add old emotes, up to 5, that were Twitch approved.

manage.betterttv.net to manage them. Enable BetterTTV emotes in StreamLab settings so they show up in cheers/tips.

aKimO9H.jpg

17 hours ago, GuardianApe said:

aKimO9H.jpg

It looks cool but, on the other hand, it looks so "soulless" like every other streamer's layout.

I think I might prefer the old simple comfy look.

It looks like something more suited for a younger Fortnite streamer.

Edited by dsfan324

14 hours ago, YoshinoLover said:

Okay here's the fan art Hope you like it i'll email you the message 

118402.thumb.jpg.5b677bc5e916e17fc487e19a07689a64.jpg

Could you possibly stretch/space out the text a bit? Only bc as-is, it's tough to read. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Phil said:

Could you possibly stretch/space out the text a bit? Only bc as-is, it's tough to read. Thanks!

Hows this or you want me to use another text style ?

118402.jpg

Edited by YoshinoLover

6 hours ago, YoshinoLover said:

118402.jpg

This text is okay, but it's  abit tough to read I think?

Also there's a typo, my twitch is actually Darksydephil not @theycallmedsp, so that needs to be tweaked. Everything else looks fine!

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

This text is okay, but it's  abit tough to read I think?

Also there's a typo, my twitch is actually Darksydephil not @theycallmedsp, so that needs to be tweaked. Everything else looks fine!

There ya go man my bad about that 

118402.jpg

6 hours ago, YoshinoLover said:

118402.jpg

It looks like the lines of text are misaligned on the canvas. This would look better if the crown, and the "Welcome to DarksydePhil's Stream" were moved a bit more to the right. Also the icons seem a little crusty. If you can find higher resolutions versions of them, it would make a big difference. Same for the typography. Maybe see if you can use a bigger text size, then scale it down, as opposed to scaling up smaller text.

1 hour ago, YoshinoLover said:

There i did my best i centered the text and tried to fix the logo but i'll make sure i'll do better next time 

118402.jpg

It's already a noticeable improvement. Strong work.  

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 12:40 PM, Phil said:

Here's a better one for ya hope you like it 

118402.jpg

Edited by YoshinoLover

1 hour ago, YoshinoLover said:

Here's a better one for ya hope you like it 

118402.jpg

I like it, but now, can you maybe boost up the size of the text a bit? So that it fills out the screen/frame more. Outside of that, I should be able to start using it as soon as it's a bit bigger! Thanks for all of the work!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I like it, but now, can you maybe boost up the size of the text a bit? So that it fills out the screen/frame more. Outside of that, I should be able to start using it as soon as it's a bit bigger! Thanks for all of the work!

All Fixed your welcome 

118402.jpg

Edited by YoshinoLover

On 5/15/2019 at 12:06 AM, Phil said:

I also made a mario themed art you might like the mario better 

118402.jpg

Edited by YoshinoLover

On 5/15/2019 at 12:06 AM, Phil said:

or see if you like this if you can use it i just added texts to the background but hope you still like it

d6toae7-14fda379-dd61-4e9d-8260-fdba89bab91d.png

Just now, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

I wish I could make some cool art for Phil's stream but I don't know what he wants written on it

I think I'll make some drawing one of these days. I won't write anything though, it'll be just an image, so you could do that, or you can put the links to his social-media accounts.

Just now, MoraMoria said:

@YoshinoLover

Do you have the legal rights for the background image?

I'm only asking because if you took it from 'ArtStation' or something like that, you should be careful.

@MoraMoria i got off of some wallpaper website i forgot about that i'll use something else my bad I REALLY hope i ain't in no trouble :sad:

Just now, YoshinoLover said:

@MoraMoria i got off of some wallpaper website i forgot about that i'll use something else my bad I REALLY hope i ain't in no trouble :sad:

It's good as long as you have the legal rights. So be sure to check which license it uses.