The King of Hate Forums
Danielswe

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

Thanks all for the artwork! Sorry that I haven't checked this thread for a few days as I've been under the weather.

OneManJury, a request: Less is more. The more "spammy" fanart looks, the worse it is and less likely I'll use it. In particular, if there are characters/people on fanart I don't know, I probably won't use it. And when It's got a DOZEN OF ME on it, it's probably overkill. Dial it back a bit!

26 minutes ago, Phil said:

Thanks all for the artwork! Sorry that I haven't checked this thread for a few days as I've been under the weather.

OneManJury, a request: Less is more. The more "spammy" fanart looks, the worse it is and less likely I'll use it. In particular, if there are characters/people on fanart I don't know, I probably won't use it. And when It's got a DOZEN OF ME on it, it's probably overkill. Dial it back a bit!

I agree there lol, I did go overboard my bad. 

DEXATI20161219202846.png

56 minutes ago, OneManJury said:

I agree there lol, I did go overboard my bad. 

DEXATI20161219202846.png

See, that's still equally silly and much better!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GAYKISS said:

Not sure if you need art for the upcoming twitch and chill marathon, but i've gone ahead and whipped something up.Twitch&Chill.jpg

ACTUALLY this is PERFECT for my CHristmas day chill stream! I'm definitely going to use it, thanks very much!

EDIT: Dude, you did such a good job with this, do you think you could whip some stuff up for my year-end series coming up soon? I would love something like this for the following:

-Most Disappointing games of 2016

-Fan-Voted Funniest Moments of 2016

-Game of the Year Awards 2016

Absolutely no pressure, but I had to ask considering how great the above looks! Thanks again!

2 hours ago, Phil said:

ACTUALLY this is PERFECT for my CHristmas day chill stream! I'm definitely going to use it, thanks very much!

EDIT: Dude, you did such a good job with this, do you think you could whip some stuff up for my year-end series coming up soon? I would love something like this for the following:

-Most Disappointing games of 2016

-Fan-Voted Funniest Moments of 2016

-Game of the Year Awards 2016

Absolutely no pressure, but I had to ask considering how great the above looks! Thanks again!

Absolutely I'll take a shot at it.

12 hours ago, Popsicolo said:

Probably my most bizarre fanart. For you adventures in Pokemon.

Pokemon fanart.jpg

Would Phil even know what this is a reference to?

Wanted to provide some art for the sims tomorrow. Not my best piece of fan art, but since I always get excited for these sims, I wanted to make some art to show Phil my appreciation of the entertainment he gives. Whipped this up pretty quick

DARKSYDE SIMS.jpg

9 hours ago, Popsicolo said:

Nah. JJBA is another anime he should get into though.

Doesn't really strike me as an anime guy.

And not just because most of his anime/jrpg playthroughs end up the same way lol

2 hours ago, GAYKISS said:

Most Disappointing games of 2016

MostDisappointing2016.jpg

Fan-Voted Funniest Moments of 2016

funniestmoments.jpg

And Game of the Year Awards

gamepftheyearawards.jpg

Dude, quite simply put: these are amazing. You could do this for a living bc these are some really epically GREAT quality! Thanks SO VERY MUCH!

33 minutes ago, OneManJury said:

For the christmas and chill stream lol

DEXATI20161224193339.png

LOL sweet!